N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

First time you felt your pulsar Booost

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
et_rider

First time you felt your pulsar Booost

Post by et_rider »

The first time i felt my pulsar boost was when i pulled the cat out it was blocked when i bout the car and i had a t2 on there i remember easing out the clutch then slowly pressing on the accelerator and hearing and feeling the turbo starting to spool then BANG booooooost a hole 13 psi comes at me like a shower of shit throwing me in my seat hearing the tyres struggling for grip then BANG i hit the limiter and the tacho is flashing at me then i slamed it into second i here the tyres skweel i feel it starting to boost again THEN bang it happends again i started cruising then and a smile comes onto my face i get the feeling every male gets its better then sex for that brief moment i was the one i owned the world nothing will ever replace that first feeling of booost that is why i drive a pulsar you dont get that form a commonhore lol

Any one agree please tell us the first time you felt your pulsar boost
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

the first time in my ET was shithouse T2s are shithouse lol when teh T25 went on with stock ecu i thoughtit was pretty good........when mtech/cooler/cam/brass button clutch went in OMG that was amazing tyres lit up in 2nd car swerved across 2 lanes bahahahahahaha was an awesome experience
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
psiboy

Post by psiboy »

:twisted: mmmm... that feeling AFTER i turned up the boost was .......FARK YEAH!!!!....and why does my car wanna mount every gutter around!!lol. :twisted: 15psi and lovin it!
wasnt me officer
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

i remember the time i went out and blow up the smokey T2 i had on my astra... I pulled off the attutator hoses and it was running around 22psi. I dropped the clutch and at FULL boost it screamed the loudest and highest pitch scream... RED lined in a second and a half, popped second being at FULL boost the turbo was still loaded with boost and red lined in a second!!

The scream from the tires in first gear was SO HIGH pitched it was unbelievable

Cheers,
Dexi
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

the first time i drove my blue ET it was pretty much just take off first hit boost, mass wheel spin tacho bouncing off the 8G mark, straight into 2nd same shit then into 3rd span a bit then got some grip then straight around to 7 and a half then into 4th and me thinking how the fuck can a little 1.5 go so hard? after driving so many other cars in the way of HSV shit, ford 8's, various other turbo jiggers.
even though a had my old white ET at the time but it was nothing special, just the T2 running a non adjusted 10psi with no cooler. i got hooked!

my VL/T is quicker but the fastest car that i have driven to date is a mental 94 model WRX. man did that thing really farking haul! i don't know exactly what was done to it but shit did it put a smile on my face! :lol:
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

no how do you guys make your car go to 8g myne runs out at 6 but fuck still moves doesnt it psi boy gotta love that t25g
My Ride
TimmyET

Post by TimmyET »

Ash wrote: my VL/T is quicker but the fastest car that i have driven to date is a mental 94 model WRX. man did that thing really farking haul! i don't know exactly what was done to it but shit did it put a smile on my face! :lol:
The earlier WRX's (Sti's) went 0-100 in 4.9 seconds. Supercar level.

My Pulsar's got shit boost as its still pretty much stock so yeah....
1. Cut a hole in a box 2. Put your junk in that box 3. Make her open the box
baz

Post by baz »

First time i hit boost in my car was when i bought the car and was heading home with my nanny :D ..
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

My first Boost experience in the Exa was crap as...

The engine is a RRC motor that had the turbo and manifold removed and fitted with an NA manifold. I had just put a wicked as t25g and IC setup on. I took it for a drive an it had so many problems! mostly boost leaks and the coil was stuffed as well as needing new spark plugs... So it was cool, but not great... Altho once i had it running great and removed the overboost valve pushing it up to 15psi it was INSANE! Fun starts at 12psi... Anything less it pretty average.

First boost in the Milano was fun! After the t25g on the Exa, the almost non existant lag of the T2 had me in histerics! well..... that and the fact that i couldnt see more than 2m behind me due to the thick smoke poring out of the exhaust haha!
BQ.05.TD

Post by BQ.05.TD »

first turbo car was my et, when i test drove it it was dead stock with a siezed turbo so i didnt know any better
so when i found out it was fuked i replaced it with a 25g, 2.5" xorst and afm relocated, at the age of 15 when my old man drove it a little bit of wee come out the first time it hit boost, i thought my car was the bees neez but once i had been in a few cars i was shown wat a turbo car is like lol a ride in a 475kw vr4 that lights up all 4 18" rims with R888s on them is realy fukn scary lol
EXA_LENT

Post by EXA_LENT »

The first time i hit boost in my first exa the guy who came with me on the test drive and owned the car wasnt laughing at all............ pansy!
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

haha that was good
My Ride
mad_cow521

Post by mad_cow521 »

took a looooong time to get there...

bought my et with a carby e15, obviously non turbo.

had to source a new donk n box n loom. unfortunatley i did this before i knew this site existed. finally sourced a motor, and after much mucking around, had it fitted and ready to run.

blew a bitta smoke, but got oil pressure nice n quick.

took it for the first drive, hit boost, lost fuel pressure.

pop, surge, piss n fart.

great first experience.. gay gay frikn gay

got fuel pump, fitted. tried to start it, compression lock. pulled out a plug, great.. pulled the head off, cracked head and water in the bore. nice.

so the stage im at at the moment, i have the donk out for a build, painting the car while im at it. fixing some issues i had with the wiring for the coil + ignition wiring causing all kinds of grief. and hopefully ill have it going in the next few months, for the first time (with any luck) of driving it without having a problem :-(. i like et's, but i havent had a real good first impression!!
TurboZ.Dude

Post by TurboZ.Dude »

Still waiting for my pulsar to boost for the first time. :lol:

It'll be a happy moment! 8)
My N12:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4926,
http://www.zxoc.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6345
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthr ... Pulsar-N12
in all honesty dude these cars are shit but they have so much character, are fun and go fairly well when running right. we still play around with these things because they are a fun addictive little shitbox! :D - Ash
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

TurboZ.Dude wrote:Still waiting for my pulsar to boost for the first time. :lol:

It'll be a happy moment! 8)
but its going to be sooner then later, and i'll do my best to help you get there faster

Dex
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=446 Benny's Old Dog....
Bringing New life to the Young Dog...
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=348