N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Thank you one and all.......:-(

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
Dans1983

Thank you one and all.......:-(

Post by Dans1983 »

Hi guys well the time has come and i have sold the ET and i just wanted to say a big thank you to all that helped and supported me over the last year. I bought the ET last year in January as a sorry looking car in need of love and care, from there i spent countless under the hood and around the car doing little things here and there, i went thru went 1 engine and learnt alot about turbo charged cars and how much of a joy and a pain LOL they can be. I had some of my best times in my ET and some of my worst of the last year, from racing lancers and commodores and kicking their arse, to having a wheel fall off in my street.... with that said i always had faith in my ET and it never let me down. I was pretty attached to the old ET and have fond memories of it and always will, i hope it brings the new owner plenty of fun times like me and my mates had. I once again want to take this opportunity to thank all those i have met on here and those that have helped me, so here goes.... a big thank you to TAS for keeping me on the straight and narrow when i stepped outta line cheers mate !, to Dougy with the EXA your a top bloke mate and i hope your exa goes good for ya ,to MAV your a legend mate and i have come to learn your a pretty cool guy that loves his ET to bits , to Android(joel) thanx for giving me a good debate on the many subjects of E15et engines , thanx to the renegade for being referee and putting up with our shit over the last year, and last but not least DEXI STYLES!!!!(ADAM) man without your help and friendship i would have given up on alot of things in my life throughout the year and i just want to take this opportunity to tell ya your a knock out bloke and an awesome mate thanx for being there for me when i needed some expertise knowledge of the ET i always knew u had a good and clear explanation of what was going wrong, you always go out of your way to help people and i know good things happen for ppl like you , in conclusion this site has given me some really helpful tips and many laughs , i hope others really appreciate all of you guys on here the n12 community has been a fucken morale booster for all of us ...cheers guys from DAN
Drrat, Drrat and Double Drrrat !! dont just sit there mutley do something!!!
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Nice comments m8. Appreciated.

I hope this does NOT mean that we wont be seeing you around here tho.
Nobody said you actually have to OWN an N12 turbo to be on here so dun be a stranger eh?
l8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
Damo

Post by Damo »

tassuperkart wrote:Nice comments m8. Appreciated.

Nobody said you actually have to OWN an N12 turbo to be on here so dun be a stranger eh?
l8r
E

+1

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Damo wrote:
tassuperkart wrote:Nice comments m8. Appreciated.

l8r
E

+1

Damo
+2

nice words dude. it is a great forum and hopefully remains that way for years to come.
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Kudos mate.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

Hey Dan,

Thank you! Thanks man I'm really honored to be noted like that. I love workin on these things, what can i say?

Everyone who has contact me they will know, I like talkin ET and helpin out where I can. For your cars new Owner nvious, You can catch up and chat ET's if you wish, just PM me if ya keen.

Now to Admins since I get an in-depth appreciation post.... Does that mean I'm the Honorable Member of the Month??? hmmm??? ahhh Come on???

Cheers Dan, it does mean a lot to me for you to say that and you yourself are a true down to earth bloke. you never give up on things and even if PPL think you have a "temper" I dont think your a bad guy.

And dont forget Dude! when my beast is on the road, we're takin a strap down Ippy to leave everyone for dead, like i promised.

Dex
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=446 Benny's Old Dog....
Bringing New life to the Young Dog...
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=348
Dans1983

Post by Dans1983 »

I cant wait for that day, it will be awesome to have another ET back on the streets of ippy kicking some commodore arse!
mav

Post by mav »

thanks mate 4 the comment and r a cool guy 2 mate will catch up again
unique_ET_N12

Post by unique_ET_N12 »

and you too Dan, went outta your way and drove too mine too help me with mine!! Dexi you helping me through problems I've had with mine also..
My ET is much like my woman! except my ET is always on all 4's...........
Dans1983

Post by Dans1983 »

im always happy to help a fellow n12 lover. as for me i miss the old girl but i know its been built from the ground up into a full blown street assassin.