N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

2011 N12 national cruise

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

2011 N12 national cruise

Post by 15exa »

ok so i rekon if planing is started now for next years national cruise, it may be more of a success......

i had an idea of going to eastern creek on the fathers day weekend (3rd & 4th september 2011), to coincide with the australian muscle car masters.

just throwing the idea out there. if enough people a keen on that i will get it going. being 11 months away it gives people enough time to get holidays, cars ready etc.

let me know what yous think
mav

Post by mav »

that sounds good 2 me mate
Damo

Post by Damo »

Don't do fathers day if 'you' can avoid it! It will mean there will be a few of us who will have the whole 'family' fathers day thing prevent us (me) from comming!

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

agree with Damo on fathers day. i'm keen as mustard. my rig should be well and truly mobile by then. if not the other fucker.
PAC_ET

Post by PAC_ET »

was hoping to have JET ET ready for the next cruise, but looks like it'l hav to wait till 2012, but will def come to this one if your having an eastern creek meet up
kid nismo

Post by kid nismo »

count me in for eastern creek

ps i should be the destroyer of my own et :D
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

Just started thinking about this the other day again after this years debarcle. I'm 100% in but the idea I had was get a bank account going that can only be deposited into. Every lying sack that opens their mouth and says they're up for it, put up or shut up. Starting as soon as possible, the account number gets given out and utilising their own handle or forum user id, they can deposit an amount everyweek instead of leaving it to the last minute. That way everyone can see who's serious and who's not. It only has to be a few bucks a week and anyone that says they can't do that is yankin our chains.

Just my idea, use it/refine it if you like it but either way, I'm all keen for a better turnout than last time. Count me in.
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

my suggestion is to see if there is a Nissan National event on and join that. That way if N12 numbers get low there will still be things to do and people to meet and talk with.

C
dexi_styles

Re: 2011 N12 national cruise

Post by dexi_styles »

15exa wrote:ok so i rekon if planing is started now for next years national cruise, it may be more of a success......

i had an idea of going to eastern creek on the fathers day weekend (3rd & 4th september 2011), to coincide with the australian muscle car masters.

just throwing the idea out there. if enough people a keen on that i will get it going. being 11 months away it gives people enough time to get holidays, cars ready etc.

let me know what yous think
I'd have to see if I can make it as I'm getting married in November that year and I'm having my wedding down Syd way, but I'll have to see how money goes.

I'd like to see this work.... REALLY.

Cheers,
Dexi
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=446 Benny's Old Dog....
Bringing New life to the Young Dog...
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=348
Timmzy

Post by Timmzy »

Have the national cruise in Melbourne *cough*

Its central for most people *cough*

Less distance for those that travelled last time *cough*

We just had 8 people and 7 cars at the cruise in Melbourne

Discuss.............

(running away quickly before the knives get thrown)
Race it.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

i like that idea Timmzy. my piece of shit should be driveable soonish so there is no excuse for me not to go unless i destroy another bottom end out of sheer fuckheadedness! i'm keen for a cruise.
SimoN10

Post by SimoN10 »

Callumgw wrote:my suggestion is to see if there is a Nissan National event on and join that. That way if N12 numbers get low there will still be things to do and people to meet and talk with.

C
isn't there a datsun nationals ths year some time? might be worth a look.
Timmzy

Post by Timmzy »

Yes apparently there is Simon:

http://www.datnats.com/

but I don't have any further information. Maybe that is why some people here suggested NSW?

We could just do 2.

Darren.
Race it.
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

Interest died pretty quick, where is everyone.
etking

Post by etking »

If it's in Melbourne I'm in
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s