N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Moving State!

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
Damo

Moving State!

Post by Damo »

Hey all, at the end of the year, my family and I will be doing the warm moove to either Gold Coast or Tweed. This is going to mean that the poosar WILL have to make way. So, in the coming months it will need to go. I understand that I will never get anywhere what i'm expecting for it as a whole, unless someone surprises the shit out of me. So it may need to be parted out
I'm throwing around the idea of giving to car to Renegade as I know that he will look after it, and won't put it in a tree (and I know hes looking for a cheapo ATM). Plus, he has Poosar knowledge so it won't need to be taken to the mechs to fix the CAS or hunt down a dodge water temp sensor . (I just cringe when I think of him finding all my dodgy shit on the car :D ).
++++ If things change in the future, there maaaayyyy be a chance of getting the car back. :wink:

Anywhoo: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3811

If someone else wants to throw a slab of cash my way, ill drive it too your door, preferably no P platers or newbies, shit will break on this car and you will need some background knowledge!!!!!

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

In some ways, this "news" saddens me................
However, onwards and upwards Damo. Cheers M8.

Evan
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

Don't give it to him! he's a n12 sell-out-come-back-n12-wanna-be ........

ha ha ha

jokes,

but seriously, not a bad idea.

Good luck with the move. Going for work or lifestyle?
C
sashN12

Post by sashN12 »

why selling? just for rego reasons or financially need it gone? would love 2 have another et up here 2 cruise with!
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

PMSL, damo dun cruise M8, he just spends interminable hours wringing his ET's neck to produce more powah!
It never actually DRIVES anywhere. just starts it and revs it in the driveway in neutral listening for flutter and dose from the big T3 and if it dun go bang he smiles and puts it away!!!!!!
it only ever gets a workout on the dyno!!!! Bwaahahahahah
L8r
Oracle
sashN12

Post by sashN12 »

well that is just sad lol no way i could have a turbo car just sitting in the shed. but, gd luck with the move, beautiful weather here atm. let us know if ya wanna catch up for a few brews.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

hehehe I was just shittin ya M8 about damo!!
hed get out and rape it allright.!!!
L8r
Oracle
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

tassuperkart wrote:In some ways, this "news" saddens me................
However, onwards and upwards Damo. Cheers M8.

Evan
Saddens you, it devastates me, now I either have to sell up or learn what the fuck I'm doing with this car. The trade off has always been I tow his poosar when it dumps it's oil all over the left hand lane and he imparts his practical wisdom all over the Exa. On a serious note, this car is well worth what he would want for it for someone who knows what they're doing. This thing is freaky shit, he underestimates himself and what he has done with it.
Damo

Post by Damo »

E, no onward and upwards at all, just sideways! No matter what happens in the future, I will always have a deep appreciation for the humble E15+psi. It may just have to take form in RWD.
I will always be part of this forum come what may.

Renegade doesn't know of my plan yet, so don't tell him! :D Personally, I think he is a little soft, and won't take the challenge. :wink:

We are moving to escape the family on both sides, sort of been in the pipeline for a few years though, and wife has been at me to get rid of the ET as she thinks its a link to my past. :roll:

Will have to do a catch up with all the N12 troops from the area to find out who I was up against. + Breath some more ompf into the old girls to scare some import 6's!

I will have to keep a stash of spare at the olds for Canberra Glen to pillage when he need them too.

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

Oh Damo,

Hope you do meet up with us as you get settled. I would like to meet a "more knowledgeable ET enthusiast" then Me... not saying I know anything at all.. but I know my fair share.

Will be good to catch up, as I know its hard to move and make new mates.... to make friends is easy but to make mates is a hard thing as ppl dont know you and your personality. But I kinda know ya from dots, comers, letters and numbers, so I'll give ya a chance.

Happy moving dude and hope you enjoy the weather up here. I know I did n I only came from Wollongong.

Cheers,
Dex
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=446 Benny's Old Dog....
Bringing New life to the Young Dog...
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=348
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Damo wrote:E, no onward and upwards at all, just sideways! No matter what happens in the future, I will always have a deep appreciation for the humble E15+psi. .... Damo
Dint mean car wise m8 as we all eventually move on to other things but I more meant "life" wise!

Cheers
oracle
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Well bud, I am honored that you would think of trusting me with the beast. But nay, you won't be giving it to me .... if it comes to it, it'll be more of a caretakers role - I'll keep it running, take it for a spin once in a while to scare the locals and keep up it's stig-like image. Then, every so often, I will bring her to you and you will scare the willowbank regulars. (If I can do it without getting your missus off side!)

Oh and C - I'll always be here! Just carless. ;o)
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================