N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

[ EXAPPEALl ] MY N12 EXA

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
albyexa

Post by albyexa »

I'v got a 450/300/76 cooler, 2.5" piping, t28, AFM in piping and a steel intake pipe with a pod on the end and it doses quiet loud... ask BLUE ET and ET87...
They took it out thrashin and snapped my engine mount bolts..hahahaha
sall good tho... my babies home.....:D

Alby...
[ EXAPPEAL ]

Post by [ EXAPPEAL ] »

i love it lol, well when i get my pipin done i cant run the bov till its over the pits so ill see how that sound then , i seen a few clips on youtube of e15s flutterin sounds wicked and its legal, so does puttin the afm in the pipin makes it 'dose'??? could i put the afm furthe$r down so ya cant c it? would that make any difference??
albyexa

Post by albyexa »

My AFM sits just ova the dizzy going to the tb, and I'm not sure if it makes a difference to the dose or not coz I never had it any other way...:S
But mine had a BOV aswell so it makes like a ppptttchhhh.... then the tuu tuu tuu tu tu tu after that... I love it...
Different intake pipes make different does noises, different steel are different again....
It's just trial and error mate...

Alby...
[ EXAPPEAL ]

Post by [ EXAPPEAL ] »

aah ok...that sounds sweeet u got any vid footage of ur car???? sounds awsome!!! have u seen the engine bay pics of mine?? was ognna try keep it like that but with diff turbs,throttlebody and cooler piping and yeah maybe try hide the hidious afm haha
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

[quote="[ EXAPPEAL ]"I seen a few clips on youtube of e15s flutterin sounds wicked and its legal, [/quote]

There is this one.....

that is Benny's Ol' Beast soon to feed my beast more life

link is in my Signature

Dex
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=446 Benny's Old Dog....
Bringing New life to the Young Dog...
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=348
[ EXAPPEAL ]

Post by [ EXAPPEAL ] »

yeah that soundss wicked love it lol, deff need to find the best way to geeeeet that lol
ETONE

Post by ETONE »

T25G or T28, big cooler, Microtech or any aftermarket managment that gets rid of the AFM, a bit of 3 inch pipe and a pod filter :) :) = DOSE bro lol
enjoy

Campbell
Remember, nothings ever BOLT ON.
[ EXAPPEAL ]

Post by [ EXAPPEAL ] »

sweet as then i have all those things but i wasnt gonna put my wolf on till later cos its expensive and cant afford it yet...still dunno what dump pipe to get either, split 2.5 inch or 3 inch
BLUE ET

Post by BLUE ET »

shut up alby your the one who put two bolts in the thing in the first place lol
SHIT JANICE!!!!!!!!!
[ EXAPPEAL ]

Post by [ EXAPPEAL ] »

started fittin up my turbs today, was a pain in the ass wheen ya dunno what ur doin lol< everythin seemed to get in the way, ended up changin it to a middle mount set up cos the turbos oil feed line didnt match up properly so now i gotta change the intake to, put the 3 inch dump on with 2.5 inch mandrel bend zorst gotta put the cannon on yet lol and mid next week im takin it in to get the cooler pipin done so yeah should be swwweeet, i got progress pics just gotta figure out how to get em up here, had a friend put my old pics up
[ EXAPPEAL ]

Post by [ EXAPPEAL ] »

cars goin up to get the fidly bits done today, hopefully all goes to plan, i have pics but still dunno how to get them up, also i just bought an 88 navara ute with a z18t engine in it, it unregistered but thats going to be my next project should be pretty cool, it halls ass when it on boost
albyexa

Post by albyexa »

Sweet as mate, both the cars sound like there gonna go pretty hard... how are you settin up the cooler piping for that does ur after??
Lookin forward to the pixx..

Alby...
Don't Laugh, My Turbo Lag Gives Your V8 A Chance...:D
[ EXAPPEAL ]

Post by [ EXAPPEAL ] »

cheers mate, yeah i reackon navara boosted minitruck will be wicked and i ride to so its a moto ute as well lol, im not gonna bother with the dose till i got the wolf 3d i got installed, i was gonna hide it somewhere but yeah i wont bother till later, pics where supposed to be up now but mate obviously hasnt got around to it
[ EXAPPEAL ]

Post by [ EXAPPEAL ] »

the cars been at the shop for a week and a half or more now and it hasnt been touched, not happy hey, he said it would be done by now, but gettin 2.5 in stainless piping for cooler and the turbo is now middle mounted vl throttle body is on, and is huge in comparison to the stock one. 3 inch dump is on and now have 2.5 inch mandrel bend exhaust now as aposed to the 2.5 inch press bent should be pretty cool then, still got to get the sticker off yet, but cant wait to drive it, dunno what to expect from it, ive never been in another modified exa/et before.
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

flutter is nice i got my car 2 do it with the afm in the cooler piping a while back was loud as.... iv moved on from flutter now, im into the screamer pipe sound :)

its a skyline yeah but i rekon i can get mine just as loud