N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

missET's 86 ET pulsar

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
missET

missET's 86 ET pulsar

Post by missET »

Name: Tia Rankin
Year/ Model: 1986 N12 ET Pulsar
Colour: White
Period of ownership: 2years

Performance: 14.8@95mph (with some serious steam train action)

Engine Mods: NPC clutch (new design), 3in dump into 2.5in exhaust, FMIC, T25g Turbo, AFM relocation, pod filter

Interior Mods: N15 steering wheel, mulitcolour boost gauge (bling bling), babyseat 8)

Exterior Mods: about 20kW+ worth of stickers haha

Wheels: Stock rims, cant remember what tyres.

Other: king springs.

Future Plans: VL TB, bigger injectors and fuel pump, ECU, sort out some battery issues, more boost, hopefully some new paint and interior, fix up tint lol

I've owned the car since it was completely stock.

BTW I'm raddavey's missus

No pics available at this time.
With a clunk and a bang and a bit of a stutter, I'll eventually make it to the carwash.
14.8@95mph- Thomas the Tank Engine, eat yer heart out!
SashET

Post by SashET »

WTF a chick driving an ET......... :shock: .........thats fucking unreal!

Good work there young las! Need pics tho.....

Cheers
Sash
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

welcome to the forum. about time you joined. Wes told me about your adventure down the strip. how's the engine now? oh, and is Wes still alive?
missET

Post by missET »

so chicks in ETs are uncommon in the eastern states too eh? nice :P

yer wes is still alive. hes working in the mines at the moment and leaving for his world journey in 2 months. or so he tells me. he claims the harder hes thrashing his car, the better its running... now i dunno bout u but that sounds rather odd to me. or hes had it tuned all wrong.

i had joined before and was under herET but never posted. plus im kinda liking the misset thing, cuz my name starts with a t.. like missy t, but miss... yer u get my point lol.

ive got pics on the lost/broken/mangled/infected/alien probed laptop. trying to revive it but not much luck as of yet. have to take it to a shop arrgh.

i was going to take some pics today actually, but now its raining and the batteries are still charging. I'll hunt around online for something in the meantime :P
With a clunk and a bang and a bit of a stutter, I'll eventually make it to the carwash.
Langley84

Post by Langley84 »

finally a girl driving these cars :P lol! you are in the wrong state tho hahaha! hurry up n get pics
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Welcome to the forum!
Good to see a girl in here with an interest in these things.

I like the mods you have - how does your baby seat go? I had to have mine in the middle or it wouldn't fit. Ha ha ha ha, once drove to Melbourne with my little girl in it - just a cruisy 2.5 day trip one way! She loved it though.....
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
missET

Post by missET »

according to my son, mummy drives a racing car haha.

his seat is on the drivers side rear (the other side door handle is broken :*(). theres a huge hump in the middle of the back seat and it wobbles about, plus i only have the anchors on the 2 sides so have no choice but to put him there.

yes i know, WA sucks for ET's. its sad that every time you pass one, you know them! dont get me started on trying to find parts! body kits in particular
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

I'm pretty sure that there was a mounting point in the middle and I took the anchor from the side and put it in the middle.
heh heh, Mummy drives a racing car! That's tops..... My kids love the Exa I have now, but that's prolly coz it's pink and looks like a toy......
--------------------

The beast:
=====================
=====================
missET

Post by missET »

haha yes that could have something to do with it. well my son knows what a turbo is... gotta steer him in the right direction :)

ok i found some hell old pics from photobucket. its been lowered since and had some more stickers put on but its been raining all day so i cant really take any without bricks and stuff in the way.

i have the dodgiest paint ever. there are parts where the runs were fixed with a paintbrush.

The all important sticker

a very ugly engine bay

boring photos considering im a photographer, but ill get some good ones happening eventually :)
{TUBZ}

Post by {TUBZ} »

welcome...your the mummy of n12turbo now...we all call you mummy...lol..nah nice et dudette
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

Hey mum! waddup? Nice ET :P
missET

Post by missET »

WHAT!!?? am i the ONLY girl? that rules and bites all at the same time.
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

You sure are mum.... well the only chick that has posted. There may be a few signed up but most people never post.
Langley84

Post by Langley84 »

my sister owns the pulsar im posting on behalf of... lol but yeah i do all the work to the car.. if it wasnt my sisters id be off to get turbo power :P check it out tho yours looks sweet nice and clean looking..
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

photoglossy wrote:You sure are mum.... well the only chick that has posted. There may be a few signed up but most people never post.
You mean you are a dude PG?!?!?!?! :shock:

Just kiddin with ya!

Yeah Tia, you're it! There used to be a few on the old Yahoo group, not sure what happened to them though...
--------------------

The beast:
=====================
=====================