N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

kanes n12 exa update 15/1/2017

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

Ash wrote: now your Exa looks like a blackjack dealer :D
i thought i had heard them all, tennis player, lawn bowler, but blackjack dealers a first, i like it :D
Damo

Post by Damo »

ETONE wrote:that sunvisor is different :)

Campbell
Just make sure you don't do a top speed run with it, from hard top to convertable in less than 20sceonds. :D

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

good to see you got it on :D
are the mudflaps the ones off the vert?

you need rear venetians and roof racks with a basket plus an a-pillar mounted spotlight.

:D

red pinstripe on the steelies is a nice touch. I would have gone chrome dress rings though ;) maybe even painted them black with the red...
makes the lip poke out a bit more to give the illusion of more stretch and better offset.

ditch the cannon and replace it with straight dual 2" tips which extend a foot past the bumper :D

put the rear wing on too :D

I'm liking this :D

"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
EXAMADNESS

Post by EXAMADNESS »

:lol: :lol: :lol: are you ok :?
Mazda FE powered 2.0 16v N12 exa : http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6592
Mazda 2.5 v6 KLDE into Nissan Exa "project" : http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=7442
TurboZ.Dude

Post by TurboZ.Dude »

WTF :lol:
My N12:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4926,
http://www.zxoc.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6345
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthr ... Pulsar-N12
in all honesty dude these cars are shit but they have so much character, are fun and go fairly well when running right. we still play around with these things because they are a fun addictive little shitbox! :D - Ash
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

dude i fuckin love that basket rack, was lookin at a pair of roof racks at the cleveland auto spectacular yesterday, i should have grabed em.

the mud flaps, i'm pretty sure i got them of you a while back, i cant really remember, but almost certain they werent on the vert
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

i don't mean to offend but that pic droid chopped looks like a ricer gone Garbo style. :twisted:
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

rice? i cant see one ounce of rice in that chop, nor in my car as it sits now (apart from the cannon muffler)................ but no offence taken, i like the "garbo" look, for now any way, till i get bored again...... might do a pokemon theme next
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

Ash wrote:i don't mean to offend but that pic droid chopped looks like a ricer gone Garbo style. :twisted:
That garbo look its the latest scenester Style its kinda like rat rod but most can't pull it off., kinda like in the bike world of riding track bikes/fixies on the road its all wank lol very mch liek thios stretched tyre/fitment bollocks its amusing hear people think its a japanese thing lol they copied it as well..oh well haha.

The exa looks the good with the steelies for sure and would have to agree lose the cannon not sure about 2ft of gay pipes sticking out its arse lol or even worse 2ft of pipe sticking up in the air lol
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

15exa wrote:dude i fuckin love that basket rack, was lookin at a pair of roof racks at the cleveland auto spectacular yesterday, i should have grabed em.

the mud flaps, i'm pretty sure i got them of you a while back, i cant really remember, but almost certain they werent on the vert
if you got them off me then they would be the ones i took off it :P
the only set i've seen with the white on the 'pulsar' still intact.

Who out there thinks tyre stretch came from the japs? It started in europe... it's been around for decades...

For a while i was looking for one of those racks they put on the boots on convertibles, like you see on mx5's quite often.. was wanting one for the vert, would have gotten a spare boot but never found one that was suitable..

oh, and big middle finger to the haters :D :lol:
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

15exa wrote:rice? i cant see one ounce of rice in that chop, nor in my car as it sits now (apart from the cannon muffler)................ but no offence taken, i like the "garbo" look, for now any way, till i get bored again...... might do a pokemon theme next
i don't mean that your Exa was at all rice just as in the look of sticking things all over your car how ricers do.
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

Ash wrote:
15exa wrote:rice? i cant see one ounce of rice in that chop, nor in my car as it sits now (apart from the cannon muffler)................ but no offence taken, i like the "garbo" look, for now any way, till i get bored again...... might do a pokemon theme next
i don't mean that your Exa was at all rice just as in the look of sticking things all over your car how ricers do.
There's a big difference between this and a GT wing.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Android 360 wrote:
Ash wrote:
ah fuck it. i give up trying to explain. whatever :roll:
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

Ash wrote:
Android 360 wrote:
Ash wrote: i don't mean that your Exa was at all rice just as in the look of sticking things all over your car how ricers do.
I know what your sayin man.

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
Ignoranus (ĭg'nə-rā'nəs) A person who is both stupid and an arsehole.
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

BADET-4 wrote:
Ash wrote:
Android 360 wrote: There's a big difference between this and a GT wing.
I know what your sayin man.
Me two lol
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600