N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

'The PANDA' *56k warning*

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

the ska version of tetris lmao i had to put something a bit weird on there
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
etking

Post by etking »

matt put the video down and do some real work ... jarratt won, he has his car back, weapon, needs a new clutch now tho lol
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

well i ran out of time to do anymore work ya dildo!!! plus im moving in 4 weeks so we have to get it running
Low Slow and Sarcastic

www.TasSportImages.com
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

hey dummy fitted teh turbo today and FPR is mounted but run out of EFi hose clamps to go any further damn supershit not selling them

oh yeh theres no way that radiator is going back where it came from lmao

oh and the gearbox in it now needs to come back out again soon as it leaks like a collins class ;)
Low Slow and Sarcastic

www.TasSportImages.com
Timmzy

Post by Timmzy »

Hey,

Nice job on the exhaust manifold and nice job on the rocker cover.

You have heaps of work to do to get it going in a couple of weeks! Good luck.

What are you going to do about the radiator?

Darren.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

custom alloy jobbie with header tank :) so it fits nicely in the radiator support not against it
Low Slow and Sarcastic

www.TasSportImages.com
Timmzy

Post by Timmzy »

Whoa that was a quick response, yo umust be online!!

Great to meet you at autosalon.

What turbo is that, it has a huge compressor housing?

Darren
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

one of the Gt28 series :) i think i may have mentioned it in the first post not sure lol

yeh it is quite large kinda regretted buying it when it arrived lol specially when i sat it next to a T25g hahaha oh the T25g is soo small compared to this thing oh well we live and learn.

yes was great meeting you at ricesalon at least now i have a face to put ot the name hahaha
Low Slow and Sarcastic

www.TasSportImages.com
ETEEZN

HE WILL GET 12's

Post by ETEEZN »

et.turbo.dude wrote:nice car dude! if you were to take it to the strip you should get into the late 12's, anyway, you'll have more fun at a track, as long as you can make it handle and brake half decent. i live 20minutes from winton raceway, and i wouldn't take my car there coz it handles like a sponge and brakes like truck. later :wink:
with around 22psi should see this car get 12's...this is another HANG ON CAR....i love this car, look at the engine bay, nice and black, awesome....keep it going champ, this is one ET to watch out for
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

thanks i appreciate the comments but i dont see this heading for a drag strip anytime soon id be too scared of grenading another box lol microtech atm is limited to 22psi so max bost will be 20 hopefully i wont need that for my power goal we'll have to wait and see. 2morrow i go to pick up my new coil, run in oil, and teh oil for the next change and hopefully get the bastard running in the next few weeks
Low Slow and Sarcastic

www.TasSportImages.com
ETEEZN

Post by ETEEZN »

Panda_ET wrote:thanks i appreciate the comments but i dont see this heading for a drag strip anytime soon id be too scared of grenading another box lol microtech atm is limited to 22psi so max bost will be 20 hopefully i wont need that for my power goal we'll have to wait and see. 2morrow i go to pick up my new coil, run in oil, and teh oil for the next change and hopefully get the bastard running in the next few weeks

what turbo are you using...is it a s15 200sx turbo.....???
good luck with the coils and oil and all.....as for the gearbox, just buy a spare gearbox, work it, use all the n12 internals, just modify a few things in there and it should hold up....try strengthening all the parts inside the box....
ETEEZN

Post by ETEEZN »

Panda_ET wrote:thanks i appreciate the comments but i dont see this heading for a drag strip anytime soon id be too scared of grenading another box lol microtech atm is limited to 22psi so max bost will be 20 hopefully i wont need that for my power goal we'll have to wait and see. 2morrow i go to pick up my new coil, run in oil, and teh oil for the next change and hopefully get the bastard running in the next few weeks

what turbo are you using...is it a s15 200sx turbo.....???
good luck with the coils and oil and all.....as for the gearbox, just buy a spare gearbox, work it, use all the n12 internals, just modify a few things in there and it should hold up....try strengthening all the parts inside the box....
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

ETEEZN wrote:....try strengthening all the parts inside the box....
Exactly what is strengthened then?

I hear this strengthening thing all the time but nobody can quite say what exactly is "strengthened" Just a generic "strengthen it" and nothing else so far.

Enlighten me.

L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

i have a 1.8 n13 box here as well as another stock box, the box in it atm has nearly 250,000ks on it and leaks a hell of a lot but has taken the abuse handed to it lol that turbo my friend is a Garrett GT2860RLS, lookin at specs its a lil larger than S15 ball bearing unit , and i can be sure it s a dual ball bearing core, and not an Aus spec S15 turbo thats all flogged out lol only a smal number of aus spec S15s had BB cores so i wasnt taking a chance on getting another stuffed turbo and it being bush cored
Low Slow and Sarcastic

www.TasSportImages.com
angel

Post by angel »

Panda_ET wrote:i have a 1.8 n13 box here as well as another stock box, the box in it atm has nearly 250,000ks on it and leaks a hell of a lot but has taken the abuse handed to it lol that turbo my friend is a Garrett GT2860RLS, lookin at specs its a lil larger than S15 ball bearing unit , and i can be sure it s a dual ball bearing core, and not an Aus spec S15 turbo thats all flogged out lol only a smal number of aus spec S15s had BB cores so i wasnt taking a chance on getting another stuffed turbo and it being bush cored

same here, i was sick of buy clapped out second hand turbo. so i bit the bullet and bought a garrett gt28.
Mods: GT28R, Microtech lt10s, stg3 cam, double valve springs, vn intake to vl external pump, mapassi @ 50psi, 3inch dump to 2 1/2 system, vl throttle, NPC clutch, 160HP @ wheels on 12psi

"power to the peaceful" Michael Frantii