N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

PETROL PRICES MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

Good Point E....
another thing i will add... in the three to four weeks i worked in a fuel station, i noticed that the way they price fuel around the area is not by keeping the price the lowest, if the price of oil goes up and the price changes around town, the place i was at put their prices as high as the highest priced around town.... and mind you there was 4.... YES 4 petrol stations on the same road within 2kms. E.G if the price of petrol went up 1.5c and the station down the road put their price up 2c my old boss would add the extra 0.5c/L on top, so not only is the government making money, the little man running the station wants to make money too, not much but it also counts.

if you go on a petrol strike... will you walk to work?? or will you just put off filling your car one day???

cos if you wanna do this right you should be participating in the "walk to work day"
just think of it cos yes you will screw them on the day but ppl will still go back there the next day and UNscrew them..... think logical and walk everywhere for a long time and you can make a difference... i really dont think one day will do too much.... a week.... then yes.

but unfortunately for me i live in the country area and work near the big smoke, and not many buses head out around my area out to the next town.
otherwise im in for the "week of no fuel"
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

take a week of work :P :) haha
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

i paid the most i ever have today

bp ultimate - $1.695/L

$60.00 tendered, only 35.4L of fuel :cry:
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

isnt fuel cheaper in QLD cos you guys pay the tax after unlike in other states where we pay tax as we buy?
PSYCHOTIC ANGEL

Post by PSYCHOTIC ANGEL »

there was a exa on ebay that was converted to electric,said ya cold do around 20-25kays then have to recharge it.it was in sydney if i had the money i would of bought it
Psychotic angel
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

rofl 20-25ks ur better off on a pushy that wouldnt get me to work and back..ok it would but only just
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

Panda_ET wrote:rofl 20-25ks ur better off on a pushy that wouldnt get me to work and back..ok it would but only just
I only think it will get me to work, as I work 20kms from home. depends on what way i got it can take longer.
1badet

Post by 1badet »

everyone put an extra 2c in and it will end up costing the petrol companys you dont pay it cause it rounds off. every 1 million people would cost them $20000
PSYCHOTIC ANGEL

1badet wrote:everyone put an extra 2c in and it will end up costing the petrol companys you dont pay it cause it rounds off. every 1 million people would cost them $20000
i thort it was you could put in 4c cos any thing before 5c the won't round up?

a mate of mine works at caltex,shed tell me when there guna up the price an id go fill up before they did lol
Psychotic angel
nz_n12turbo

Post by nz_n12turbo »

BennyET wrote:i paid the most i ever have today

bp ultimate - $1.695/L

$60.00 tendered, only 35.4L of fuel :cry:
wow you guys a lucky i put 40 dollars into my gtx the other night and got like 16l :( i have to pay 2.32 or somthing like that for 98 , iv just given up looking at the price it just makes me sad :(
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

hehe filled up today $100
Low Slow and Sarcastic

www.TasSportImages.com
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

Yeah we cracked $105 in the Mazda the other day too, that was from warning light on to completely full....haven't done that yet in the Mr2 or Exa

C
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

yeh the light was on in the chook wagon. didnt realise camrys could be so thirsty
Low Slow and Sarcastic

www.TasSportImages.com
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

I look away when i fill up.... and I rush the card through so i dont get time to see and dwell and the fact its so fudgen' DEAR

it works and its one less thing i worry about....

Cheers,
Dex
PSYCHOTIC ANGEL

i filled up the family cars today,i didnt pay for it but all up there was 700 bux there was four cars wtf? mums au,my sisters ba,her partners vx,an the car i have atm was the cheapest to fill.a holden vt EX TAXI on strate LPG for a car thats had a hard life its in pretty good nick,it was used to drive around vips lol my family bags it but for the cheap running cost,nice an comfy seats i really couldnt give a puck lol
Psychotic angel