N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

PROBABLY KEEPING THE BASTURD NOW>>>sold

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

holy fuck man a piece of pvc pipe would have made a great gauge holder you know........ but uh 11/10 for originality :lol:
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

the plastic cup done the job
Yeah i bought a FORD!
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

finally took some more pics of the beast....but my mate forgot the usb cord for the cam so now i have to wait for her to send em to me....

while i'm hear....the new 4ch amp i picked up.....FUCKED!!!

blew up my pioneer head unit....didn't realize it was the amp untill i bought a new kenwood....lasted 10 min! took the head unit back,had to get the next model up otherwise they were repairing it....and i wasn't waiting any longer,already went 2 weeks with no amps...i wasn't doing a month without music.....
ripped the amp out...went to cashys....abused em for selling me a dodgey amp,got %20 discount off another amp and walked out with 2....came home hooked it all up....she's sweet mate!! better than b4...got a soundstorm stretch daddy 2000watt.....does the job nicely!

anyway...i'll put the pics up asaigt(as soon as i get them)

josh
Yeah i bought a FORD!
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

hey bennyET....how goods that movie.....
Yeah i bought a FORD!
LonerET

THE PICS

Post by LonerET »

there ya's go!! notice in the last pic,the sleve over the turbo water pipe...its %50fibreglass an %50 silicone....fire/heat proofing!! they use it on fire trucks!!......yeah i had a little issue with that hose getting to hot and spliting.....twice now since iv'e owned it! hopfully its solved....that shit's worth $28 a metre....

josh
Yeah i bought a FORD!
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

the little blue freezer bag tie thing(last pic) used to hold the old hose away from the exaust housing.......worked for about a week....lol
Yeah i bought a FORD!
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

for those of you who doubt my handy work.....these are the pics from www.carsales.com........where i first seen it!! its hard to see the interior...but the seats that came in it are in my yellow 1 now

Yeah i bought a FORD!
etking

Post by etking »

damn how did u go the engine bay so white?? heaps of degreaser?? really liking your progress, next thing u need to do is spray the rest of the bodykit i reckon!
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

try huggys nappy wipes...or similar,the ones with alcahol in em...they clean enything!!! that and a few spair hours....

and yea..painting the bodykit is on the to do asap list....to be honest,it would of been done by now if it wasn't for the shit wether!! every tiime i got the cash to buy the paint....its raining!!

i done a skid in it the other day....first time since i changed the g/box....i think it might be a locker!! twin spinn all the way through to 3rd gear!! i was pretty impressed!!

josh
Yeah i bought a FORD!
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

got a new drift crystal series monster tacho and new drift catch can on the way.....also got a slimline pod filter the same as the blue 1 i had...but half the size!!...i had to cut the 1 on there down about 1.5cm so it would fit!

i'm thinking about finding another overflow bottle for a better mounting possition....the 1 i got is just a dodgy size.... gunna have 2 catch cans and tidy it all up a little more with some braided hose's......also thinking about changing my boost gauge to a crystal series drift 1 to match the tacho!!!! had a few more while im there!!

josh
Yeah i bought a FORD!
Matt

Re: THE PICS

Post by Matt »

LonerET wrote: Image

there ya's go!! notice in the last pic,the sleve over the turbo water pipe...its %50fibreglass an %50 silicone....fire/heat proofing!! they use it on fire trucks!!......yeah i had a little issue with that hose getting to hot and spliting.....twice now since iv'e owned it! hopfully its solved....that shit's worth $28 a metre....

josh

It looks like the aorta artery they use to show on the quit smoking ad...

...sorry.

You'll never look at it the same again. :D
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

yeah...sick!!!!!
Yeah i bought a FORD!
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

been going sick over the last week or so.....got another new pod...a smaller 1,installed another oil catch(2 now) can and some of that braided sleeve shit for for hoses that run to/off em. got that sleeve shit on a few other hoses,to mix it up a bit....take focus off all the blue!!......got braided fuel lines too!
also cleaned the bay up a bit while i was there,and i'm in the market for a new, better shaped over flow bottle...tidy it rite up!!

ok and on the inside....re mounted my boost gauge...along side a brand new crystal series oil pressure gauge on a compleatly custom built(altough a lil rough)twin a pillar mount.....soon will be putting a volts gauge where my boosty was and im getting the crystal series monsta tacho to match the oil gauge very soon!!

it will be like a cockpit!! its nuts!!
ill get some pics up when im finished up with the monsta tacho and the lines in the bay!!....also got some blu pinstriping im having idea's about!

josh
Yeah i bought a FORD!
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

iv'e also got the kit off for painting and have done a full service as well!

will be fitting some 16" heart racing wheels on it soon too,
i'm keeping the chromies for the yellow car!

i'm thinking about maybe selling it to finish the yellow 1...so atm,
i'm open to offers above $3400.....anything bellow that i'll start taking things out/off ie. sterio,wheels,gauges...ect, but i will work somthing out!

josh
Yeah i bought a FORD!
LonerET

Having a bad run guys.FOR SALE!! make an offer!

Post by LonerET »

needs another gear box/diff, just replaced drive shafts,ball joints....
the engine bay is even more tidy than the last pics.....highly detailed!!

i dont realy need to discribe it...theres 7 pages doing that..you just need to know that work never seesed and its better now that what it ever has been....asides from it won't move due to the box.

throw me some cash offeres.
i need to finish this yellow 1

can suply and fit s/hand box for extra $330

josh.
Yeah i bought a FORD!