N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

My 85 ET - new pics page 2 with cooler.

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
ET87

My 85 ET - new pics page 2 with cooler.

Post by ET87 »

Name: Damo

Year: 1985 / March build

Colour: Red and black

Period of ownership: 2 years

Performance: possibly quicker than stock.

Engine Mods: engine change, "APPARENTLY" forged pistons and cam work, top mount cooler, afm relo, pod filter. 2 1/2 all the way, quiet, use to drive it round with a 94db exhaust.

Chassis clock: 255,566, engine clock maybe: "40,000 - if the rebuild is correct.

Interior Mods: Alpine 12inch sub in custom box, missle switch, custom made parcel shelf to hold 6x9's, 4 inch in the front., JVC head unit with aux out for ipod.. VERY LOUD SYSTEM. and dont forget those hot Playboy seatcovers.

Exterior Mods: black lip.

Wheels: Stock

Other: Got it for $1500

Future Plans: after doing what i can, with help, probably a nice paint job.

Pics:

Last edited by ET87 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

MINT!
Not bad mate, not bad. Very good find.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
ET87

Post by ET87 »

4 months of solid looking has paid off, thanks mate
Gary vcET

Post by Gary vcET »

A very nice and original example of an ET :D
SashET

Post by SashET »

Was this purchased from ebay? I think I remember seeing it a week or so ago on ebay. Anyway, thats a great looking ET, dont rice it out, keep it stock looking but heaps of engine mods, sleeper........nice find mate.

Cheer's
Sash
{TUBZ}

Post by {TUBZ} »

nice wanna swap ets?? mine has a shit load of power more than looks?? i hate to say it but my et is gonna be for sale very soon
ET87

Post by ET87 »

AHH tubz na mate i dont think so, i like the colours n low km's on it (genuine 226762(3)}. i have worked on it to get it roadworthy ( i reckon its gonna pass) strut's, belts, seats, lights all working they shouldnt knock it back. Would they take it for a drive bloody hope not. Just imagine seein ur ET thrashed by a rando to check ur car i wouldnt be the happiest so im baby sittin my baby until its finished gettin checked. Yes i saw it on ebay, as soon as i saw it, emailed the guy, got more pics, (fell in love) n then bought it.. great lil car to drive.. Im keepin my ET its goin NO WHERE unless im in it.
BenTAxeL

Post by BenTAxeL »

nice et bro aint ebay great i did the same thing a few months back found it on ebay watched as nobody bid on it and then picked her up. funnily enough i drove from south australia to pick it up at 5:30am before the dude went to work and then home again. got any plans for it?? btw what happend to your pulsar turbo badge from the grill its missing in the last pic?
www.sinit.com.au
If you haven't seen it, You ain't SiNiT
etking

Post by etking »

nice straight example of an ET, definitely get under the hood and mod that bitch lol
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
ET87

Post by ET87 »

It had the red one on it, the owner told me that there was 4 guys lookin at the car, while one was doin somethin else it got pinched, he gave me his other 1 from his blue ET. No plans first get it on the road (RWC-Licks dick) they didnt give me it, it needs: 3 new tyres, Drive shaft boots coz they r cracked i reckon its BS that they r, i need an oil pressure switch and my gear box has got a cracked seal i dont know exactly but it needs somethin done to the box. i couldnt believe the Drive shaft boots r cracked seems fine to me 220 dollars later plus seals n an oil pressure switch n new tyres IM LOOKIN at 700 n then registered n plates n stamp duty another 700 n stereo now has to wait n so does the pod filter. FKN mechanics LOL
ET87

Post by ET87 »

my ET now has a POD filter.. pic of engine bay will be up soon,
j0of

Post by j0of »

hey mate im in mill park 2, maye you've seen my et around Image

if u have any trouble with your et, give me a yell mines never been 2 a mechanic i do all the work myself
FEAR THE N12 FURY!!!.....
More kick than a goat on crack

Mods Done:
3" zaust turbo back, EGI Manifold , Lowered, 20% tint, Japspec Stearing rack, ,intercooled, hypergear tr28kai, suede lether intereor, Electric blue repsray, 16's, koni shocks all round, whiteline sway bars, strut brace, microtech with quad bosch coils.
Mods to come:
A TUNE AND ENJOY
ET87

Post by ET87 »

i hav seen u around, i saw it at bundy shops i was walkin around it n studying it dont worry it was just me n mate.. its a nice blue n nice rims n nice exhaust n nice cooler . your car looks sik, i didnt see much else it was at night... sweeet man thanks my cousin has a gold et n my mate wants one so bad... it was just RWC that i needed that but it had to be done... im flushin the radiator tomorrow night n puttin new leads n new king spark plugs... where abouts in mill park r u ???
{TUBZ}

Post by {TUBZ} »

were all close by should all meet one day....and no not bell st maccas lol
ET87

Post by ET87 »

where ever im not fussed, anywhere close n no place where cops go, they will pick us all up but he will find NOTHING ohhh poor pigs... friday night sat night ( i can't) sunday??