N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

NEW N12 CRUISE Starting 2007

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Definately a top idea, just make sure there's stack of pix taken on the day.
I think once a date is set, start a thread in this topic and keep all updated.

Croooooozin!
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
ZuES

FINEE ITS DONE

Post by ZuES »

ok its agrred i think we make it in january on a saturday make sure the weather is mad then just get everyone to meet a popular location that doesnt attract to much attention wait about an hour for everyone to rock up the just let everyone know that we goin down dis road an yeh take a break halfway continue then finally stop at another pitstop refuel whatever have somthinto each go to sum abadon place and then check out each other cars
ZuES

Post by ZuES »

if this goes ahead can one of the admin plz post this up on the homepage so we can get his out in the open because this section of the forum isnt the most checked up on so yeh raise awarness then we can get a proper cruise goin on
djvass

Post by djvass »

ZuES wrote:if this goes ahead can one of the admin plz post this up on the homepage so we can get his out in the open because this section of the forum isnt the most checked up on so yeh raise awarness then we can get a proper cruise goin on
needs to be in front of peoples eyes so no-one can say well i didnt no about it true??
jazza_1984

Post by jazza_1984 »

Well if we plan it for january we probably dont need to organise it until late november or something like that if its too far in the future ppl might forget about it, not check updates in the link, etc..

But if we all know its going to be about january at the moment then the particulars can be sorted out later. Im happy with january, sounds good. Jan or early feb is fine just not too early in jan :)
Rzeractor

Post by Rzeractor »

Should all meet up for new years eve 2006 or something at night. But that's just my idea.
djvass

Post by djvass »

Rzeractor wrote:Should all meet up for new years eve 2006 or something at night. But that's just my idea.
Most people are away doing something maybe with family or friends. Still not a bad idea but i wont be there if its early jan, Late jan early feb will be fine.

David
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Closer to the date (like a month or month & a half before hand) we'll get it up on the N12Turbo homepage.
I'd expect that by then a date, location, basic itinerary would be sorted out so that when it's posted on N12Turbo.com all details will be finalised and set in concrete.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

i say january. coz my missus is due in early feb. oh shit, thats not far off?
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

Post by thepurplepulsar »

How come are you planning on having it in 4 months time? Why not in a month or two?
Number 5 on the Top Ten List - 12.39 @ 110mph

My Car
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Hmmm tassuperkart might just come over from Tassie just to scope out the rides.
L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
ZuES

OK MAD

Post by ZuES »

ey i like where this is goin i agreed late jan eraly feb should be the date and yes thank to the admin for sort of agreeing to post it up on the home page and yeh when i first posted this i didnt really know how to organise a cruise so if someone could take over set location set basic itinerary would be really great and i would be thankful cause i was just pissed at he start that only one n12 went to last pulsar cruise i didnt exepct it to be this crow pleasing to everyone and really its out of mi control to take on such a task

thanks
etking

Post by etking »

pulsar etr and i will organise all the tassie boys to come up, should be AWESOME
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

etking wrote:pulsar etr and i will organise all the tassie boys to come up, should be AWESOME
WTF man i gotta get my car going before i do shit for other clubs lol
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
djvass

Re: OK MAD

Post by djvass »

ZuES wrote:ey i like where this is goin i agreed late jan eraly feb should be the date and yes thank to the admin for sort of agreeing to post it up on the home page and yeh when i first posted this i didnt really know how to organise a cruise so if someone could take over set location set basic itinerary would be really great and i would be thankful cause i was just pissed at he start that only one n12 went to last pulsar cruise i didnt exepct it to be this crow pleasing to everyone and really its out of mi control to take on such a task

thanks
I am going to have a look at my melways(street directory) see what is good for all. What do we want?? TWISTES, STRAIGHT ROADS, OCEAN VIEWS?? Let me no.

Thanks
DJ
SOLD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MY ET BUT WILL STILL BE ON HERE WATCHING AND WAITING FOR THAT RIGHT ET AGAIN.