N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Adelaide scene/cruise

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
Aaidan

Post by Aaidan »

im from adelaide, blackwood hills, very interestedi n a cruise, ill just have to get my car of defect first but yeah let us know of a date n time n ill b there ( IF CARS OF DEFECT ) of course
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

There will definetly be a cruze even if im cruzing alone heheh hopefuly not, as soon as my car is running ill find time for a cruze:)
Aaidan

Post by Aaidan »

dj_djox wrote:There will definetly be a cruze even if im cruzing alone heheh hopefuly not, as soon as my car is running ill find time for a cruze:)
lol we are both in the same sort of situation

k as soon as urs is done let me know
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

dj_djox wrote:
et_rider wrote:Oh and about the club starting thingy i think that would be an exelant idea i allredy now of a few places the like to give sponcership to clubs like instant windscreens and misterminut have like 10%off windows key cutting tyre places like to do it as well my mate just started one and he has 30% off all tyres just for diplaying a sticker sounds like it could be fun we could have stickers saying N12 turbo and the adeladion in smaller writing under it lol i think one weekend we should all meet up at bunnings get to now each other go get some chips and chin wag like little old ladys and see if we cant do this a car club would be good keep the misses of my back about wasting money for a car that keeps dieing any ideas call me 0402527704
excelent idea mate, just dunno about the stickers id probobly be willing to display n12turbo sticker but that's it cos im trying to keep it as clean as i can, my car needs another 4G and it should be all done to my satisfaction :) we should all meet up as soon as my car is done so that we can check each other cars out:) will keep in touch

Sounds good i will have to wait till i get a new gear box so i will be a wile but good to see some interst i now psi boy is intersted and is eager to get his beast rollin bith some other boostin cars what have you got left on you car to do if your looking for an idea for a turbo at all i recomend the T23G i just put that on my car an i smile every time i here it boost and do you have any idea how to get stickers ithink yes just the n12turbo would be good
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

Sounds good i will have to wait till i get a new gear box so i will be a wile but good to see some interst i now psi boy is intersted and is eager to get his beast rollin bith some other boostin cars what have you got left on you car to do if your looking for an idea for a turbo at all i recomend the T23G i just put that on my car an i smile every time i here it boost and do you have any idea how to get stickers ithink yes just the n12turbo would be good[/quote]

ive got everything planned already and got most parts that i need, putting a t28 in it already fitted if you look at my rides page
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0

interior almost done and the engine almost done as well only need intercooler piping fited, exaust and to get the ecu tunned
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

ive got everything planned already and got most parts that i need, putting a t28 in it already fitted if you look at my rides page

interior almost done and the engine almost done as well only need intercooler piping fited, exaust and to get the ecu tunned[/quote]

That is going to be an wasom little beast best bet on were to get the center console from u pull it you can get it from any standerd pulser\astra so long as its from 1985 to 1987 i think you can get it yep u pull it
My Ride
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

et_rider wrote:ive got everything planned already and got most parts that i need, putting a t28 in it already fitted if you look at my rides page

interior almost done and the engine almost done as well only need intercooler piping fited, exaust and to get the ecu tunned
That is going to be an wasom little beast best bet on were to get the center console from u pull it you can get it from any standerd pulser\astra so long as its from 1985 to 1987 i think you can get it yep u pull it[/quote]

yeah i got one the other day from u pull it:) off an astra already painted dvd player fitted few more adjustments and soon enough its going in with the rest of the interior
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

et_rider wrote: i recomend the T23G i just put that on my car an i smile every time i here it boost
whats going on around here? T28G's T23G's? whats next T2G's and T66G's? :lol:

lets just change the name of this forum to nissansilvia.com :lol: :lol: :lol:
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Ash wrote:
et_rider wrote: i recomend the T23G i just put that on my car an i smile every time i here it boost

My bad :oops:
Typo big tyme T25G turbo
My Ride
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

That is going to be an wasom little beast best bet on were to get the center console from u pull it you can get it from any standerd pulser\astra so long as its from 1985 to 1987 i think you can get it yep u pull it[/quote]

yeah i got one the other day from u pull it:) off an astra already painted dvd player fitted few more adjustments and soon enough its going in with the rest of the interior[/quote]

Oh and with the gear box i would sugest looking into getting it done second gear is the most common to go and its not from thrashing through gears its the boost as soon as you start boosting it oust a shit load of prssuer on the gear even ask the boys from pulsar parts they say the same and well my second gear is stuffed in myne lotsa clunking underboost
My Ride
TBON12

Post by TBON12 »

Well the Exa has been on the road for 2 weeks now, so I am ready whenever you guys are for a meet or cruise
[center]
1 year on since the Exa Turbo and now I am driving a modded Daihatsu Cuore with 1 less cylinder but 4 more valves!
[/center]

Dale Jeffree
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

et_rider wrote:
Ash wrote:

My bad :oops:
Typo big tyme T25G turbo
all cool dude. gives me something to do you see. :D
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

all cool dude. gives me something to do you see. :D[/quote]

thats cool what side in vic are you im going there this weekend
My Ride
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

et_rider wrote:all cool dude. gives me something to do you see. :D
thats cool what side in vic are you im going there this weekend[/quote]

ah cool. i'm guessing your not coming out my way. i live up near the VIC/NSW border. about 50 odd kay down the Hume Highway from Albury/Wodonga. i live in a town called Wangaratta just off the Hume Highway.
by all means if you are heading up this way let me know and we can meet up. i can show you how to melt pistons effectively! :lol: just PM or email me if you are and we can work it out from there. if not, have a safe trip dude! :wink:

Ash.
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

Who has a running et here in adel at the moment?