N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Adelaide scene/cruise

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

what the hell on you on about
new project to start some time this year
pulsar 888

Post by pulsar 888 »

im ready when youall are , sounds like lots of late nites and beer , thats what its all about ! well not really but its often what we end up doing being the owners of such a fine ?(but very dated piece of nissan turbo charged history).
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

Im very interested in the cruze once i finish the car maybe a month or so to go(hopefuly)
how bout you try contacting the guys from the nissanexa.com and see if they would like to join the cruze or atleast post on their website about the cruze, i think they are having a cruze sometimes in april
. and we can have a few cars come probobly over 10 carz well we would hope so.

I think its time the et's got ther own club in adelaide the exas have one and theres a few people on the nissanexa.com from adel. that have an et so im guessing we make an et club and we'll have them come over. or atleast just branch off from the n12turbo.com and have an adelaide branch of the club :) i know there are quiet a few et's around adelaide anyways lets hear sum suggestions
TBON12

Post by TBON12 »

I am up and running now, and would be interested in a cruise in a month or so, just got to get an electrical problem sorted and then I will be trouble free
[center]
1 year on since the Exa Turbo and now I am driving a modded Daihatsu Cuore with 1 less cylinder but 4 more valves!
[/center]

Dale Jeffree
SiniT

Post by SiniT »

I will cruise , if the car is ready when it is on .... :wink:
If you haven't seen it , you ain't SiNiT ! !
http://www.sinit.com.au/
psiboy

Post by psiboy »

:D i am there whenever the time is.looking forward to getting together with the members :D
wasnt me officer
psiboy

Post by psiboy »

i left a message for the exa club guys asking if they were interested in hookin up with a few et's. will keep you posted on any replys.
btw, they are doin a cruz on 19th april,night.
wasnt me officer
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

yeah the exas are going on a cruze i think they are starting at gepss cross drive in and then coming back there for a late movie from what i remember when i read it few days ago

im sure well be able to organize a cruze in the near future and get 20 or so guys to join in :)

also we can discuss the small day sunday, and all them smallish shows that are aroudn the year and we could get together and represent n12turbo.com ill just need stickers :)
psiboy

Post by psiboy »

yeah stickers would be good for some advertising of the group.wish i had one ....hint,hint.will pay....hint hint....lol.
wasnt me officer
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

any word on how the stickers and the cruze is coming along
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

DJ VASS was looking at doing a sticker run I think.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

There was a mass cruze on friday night 19th april i think it was.

i saw quiet a few cars driving around been told there were near 500 cars by people who went. it was $5 donations to womens and childrens hosp.

well done i say
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Well i guess i missed that cruze damn car was running dreat that day to any one now of any cheap gearboxes at all myne about to die getting very noisy
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Oh and about the club starting thingy i think that would be an exelant idea i allredy now of a few places the like to give sponcership to clubs like instant windscreens and misterminut have like 10%off windows key cutting tyre places like to do it as well my mate just started one and he has 30% off all tyres just for diplaying a sticker sounds like it could be fun we could have stickers saying N12 turbo and the adeladion in smaller writing under it lol i think one weekend we should all meet up at bunnings get to now each other go get some chips and chin wag like little old ladys and see if we cant do this a car club would be good keep the misses of my back about wasting money for a car that keeps dieing any ideas call me 0402527704
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

et_rider wrote:Oh and about the club starting thingy i think that would be an exelant idea i allredy now of a few places the like to give sponcership to clubs like instant windscreens and misterminut have like 10%off windows key cutting tyre places like to do it as well my mate just started one and he has 30% off all tyres just for diplaying a sticker sounds like it could be fun we could have stickers saying N12 turbo and the adeladion in smaller writing under it lol i think one weekend we should all meet up at bunnings get to now each other go get some chips and chin wag like little old ladys and see if we cant do this a car club would be good keep the misses of my back about wasting money for a car that keeps dieing any ideas call me 0402527704
excelent idea mate, just dunno about the stickers id probobly be willing to display n12turbo sticker but that's it cos im trying to keep it as clean as i can, my car needs another 4G and it should be all done to my satisfaction :) we should all meet up as soon as my car is done so that we can check each other cars out:) will keep in touch