N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

I got Bored :)

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
et_rider

I got Bored :)

Post by et_rider »

I thought i would have a play lol, i found some 3" pipe that i was sold some years ago, and weren't used due to the fact that i wanted 2.25" not 3" lol...

well while i was sitting out the front having a Jim and cola i thought why not see if i can make the 3" piping fit on the cold side of the cooler...

well it did and there wasn't a real power loss nor gain the only thing i found was that there wasn't any lag between gear changes, before with the 2" piping i found that it would do its flutters and then you would have to wait some time for boost, were as know if you change gears that same it tries to flutter but cant do it fast enough, there for there seems to be air still in the system (call me wrong but it sounds good and feels gr8)

the other thing i noticed was the sound of the bloody pigeon under the hood it sounds worse than a vl haha but still makes the woman smile...

the set up i have hear is from the turbo 2" to the cooler from the cooler i have 2" outlet to 2"5 bend to 3" pipe witch then drops down to the AFM size and up to the throttle body...the only major change i want to do with it is the usles hose i had to use between the AFM and the TB, as well as the piping from the turbo to the pod...
apart from that i love it and advise it to the big boosters out there....

feel free to have a go at me as im quite happy for input, and remerber i was drinking and had some serius fun :twisted:
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

for a minute i thought you had stole the cooler piping off my VL :D
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Ash wrote:for a minute i thought you had stole the cooler piping off my VL :D
haha gold