N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

et turbo stickers

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
brad85et

et turbo stickers

Post by brad85et »

hi just want to know if anyone knows where i can gat et turbo stickers from
Forcd4

Post by Forcd4 »

e bay, or the local market ( well mine does ) makes stickers flat out....
Andjeti

Post by Andjeti »

Are you talking about the tailgate, and grille stick-on vinyl "badges"?

Somewhere on my PC (I'm, in the process of migrating all my hard-drives over so all my data is in one place finally), I have some files for all the ET stickers. I redrew them up using a few different programs, but I can export them to damned near any format that may be needed.

I'll try find them and upload them, one of the mods might even want to make a sticky in the "Completed Articles" section when I'm done. I'll just make a .zip file with EPS, Corel, jpg, Flexisign, and Illustrator formats. If you take them to any sticker maker (or anyone with a vinyl cutter, and vinyl), they should be able to just "load and cut" them out of some decent UV resistant vinyl for you. I'll make sure I get the scale right inside the files. TurboZ.Dude actually had a set cut/made from the files, and they look just about right to my old tired eyes.

Edit: (Check out my signature for an idea of what they look like, but the "Line-Art" used for vinyl cutting isn't coloured (I just coloured the ones in my sig red because my ET is red). I also think dexi_styles signature may be a scan of a set of original Stickers, if you hunt down one of his posts and have a look. Also if you wanted to re-stripe the ET, I think the major orange stripe is 8-10mm wide, but maybe someone who still has the stripe can measure it up, wouldn't mind knowing for certain.)

Edit 2: Just found a Larger image (.jpg) of the ones I drew up. The top line in the jpg is the left hand side of tailgate, the middle line is the right hand side of tailgate, and bottom line is the front grille.

The set TurboZ.Dude had cut/made.
Capture.PNG
"Dog's go Woof Woof. Wog's go Doof Doof"
ET Turbo Decal Reproductions
RIP EAZY E

Post by RIP EAZY E »

Thanks for uploading this.
Andjeti

Post by Andjeti »

OK, I've found the files. I've currently got Illustrator (.AI) and .EPS formats, I'll install some programs onto my PC to convert into other formats (Some signwriters don't know how to use a PC correctly), and then upload the zip file.

EDIT: If anybody spots anything that needs adjusting with the "badges" can you let me know please, that way I can fix it before I upload it all.

Question for the admin's: The last time I uploaded these, the free hosting service had a time limit where the files are removed if not accessed in a certain time frame. Is it possible to host on the N12Turbo site, or would it be better for me to find a more reliable hosting site? Just thinking it would be good to have a more permanent storage place like the Turbo Manual has.

Cheers
Jay
TurboZ.Dude

Post by TurboZ.Dude »

My local graphics shop had no problems with your files Andjeti, I think they should be alright. I think I gave the guy the files in EPS format, don't remember anymore because it happened a year ago.

Sorry for not responding to this earlier on brad85et, I completely missed this thread somehow. I've got copies of Andjeti's ET sticker files, I can dig them up if necessary!
Andjeti wrote:Is it possible to host on the N12Turbo site, or would it be better for me to find a more reliable hosting site? Just thinking it would be good to have a more permanent storage place like the Turbo Manual has.
I totally agree; it would be a good idea to host the sticker files at the N12Turbo site, if possible!
My N12:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4926,
http://www.zxoc.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6345
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthr ... Pulsar-N12
in all honesty dude these cars are shit but they have so much character, are fun and go fairly well when running right. we still play around with these things because they are a fun addictive little shitbox! :D - Ash
Andjeti

Post by Andjeti »

Alrighty, not sure how these will work, but I have a Google account, and a Windows Live account, and they both claim I can share documents for free with anyone, with no expiry on the files. I'm not sure if you need to be logged into a Windows Live Account to access SkyDrive, but according to the Google Docs settings anyone with the link can download the file.

Google Docs or Windows Live SkyDrive

The file is called N12_ET_Turbo_Decals.zip, and everything anyone needs to get reproduction Decals for the N12 Pulsar ET Turbo should be contained within. I will also re-write this post and add it to the "Article Submission" section of the forums, for future members to find easily.

Note: All Dimensions mentioned in the info.txt file are for the four door hatchback N12, different measurements will be needed for the two door Milano/Langley, the Exa, or the Sedan N12's. Also all dimensions, in all files, are in millimetres. Thanks to Ash for providing my with the dimensions when I was first drawing these up.
RIP EAZY E

Post by RIP EAZY E »

Thank you very much! I have all the stickers on my car already but it's always good to have this file just in case I ever want to respray my car in the future!