N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Hi guys, SA driver

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
B-rice

Hi guys, SA driver

Post by B-rice »

Hi fellas, my name is Bryce ,im a year 12 student in adelaide
Just got my first pulsar yesterday from a mate stock as a rock with some speed dents and custom vents in the exhaust. :lol:

picked it up for a neat price, FREE!! so stoked. its on defect at the moment for rust and cracked grille and its got other stuff in it that regency will find so im going to make it a track hack. might do some hill climbs and track days and motorkanahs in it, im pretty good with a TIG welder and i make my own intake / intercooler piping and exhausts all at home in my workshop, i did work experience at exhaust technology so i get on with marky boy pretty well and others in the industry. it came with lots of jap stuff that you can see in the pictures.

my other car is a 1998 subaru liberty rx with all the usual stuff. give us a toot if you see me on the road.

would be great if you could head me in the right direction with my mods and what not to do and where i should begin.

have a good one

Name: Bryce

Year/ Model: 1983 nissan pulsat ET N12

Colour: blue

Period of ownership: 2 days

Performance: 98 fuel and octane booster :lol:

Engine Mods: OEM

Interior Mods: missing door panes , soon to be stripped and caged

Exterior Mods: rust and speed dents

Wheels: OEM

Other: boot full of spares

Future Plans: stripped, caged, rust free and bogged, painted, rebuild motor , put on spares that i have(T25G, jap manifold, jap intake runners, high mount mainfold, big throttle body rx7 series 5 intercooler, larger injectors, and 3 ecu's dont know what ill do with them)

Pics:

my other ride

EXAMADNESS

Post by EXAMADNESS »

Welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy it here :wink:

FREE :shock: thats an awsome price, stock, with so much potential :D Have fun with it.

Good luck with the engine rebuild, and keep us updated.

Cheerz :wink:
Mazda FE powered 2.0 16v N12 exa : http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6592
Mazda 2.5 v6 KLDE into Nissan Exa "project" : http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=7442
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

Dude your gonna wreck it??? That car is neat as! And doea anyone know what the hell that front bar is off? I like it!!!
IMHO You cant go wrong with a free car. Why not spend $500 on her and get her roadworthy again? Then sell it for triple your cost if you dont want it?

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
Ignoranus (ĭg'nə-rā'nəs) A person who is both stupid and an arsehole.
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

Are you gonna sell any parts you dont require if youre gonna race it? If so i need a few things........... :wink:

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Welcome to the forum mate. good to see anouther adealiden is into the car industrie

You hae scored sumthing cronic with that car champ good luck on the biuld and if you eva need any help im in the northan suberbs so give us a bell

Cheers Matt

Ps: if you are going to get rid of those door trims let me now :roll:
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
B-rice

Post by B-rice »

thanks guys

im pretty content on tracking it as i dont want to wreck my subie.
if i sell anything ill be sure to let you all know
84ETPULSAR

Post by 84ETPULSAR »

hey welcome man

i live at paradise, bout 5ish minutes from burnside, might see ya round the place, us S.A owners are tryin to get a cruise organised.
you shoud join, even if you just come in one of our cars

let me know man
good luck with the build
laters
B-rice

Post by B-rice »

cruise sounds good im heading on a charity cruisethis sunday with my other club Teamsooby.com, raising some money for the starlight foundation, we got 2200 last year, might see you around
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Welcome to the forum :wink:
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

B-rice wrote:cruise sounds good im heading on a charity cruisethis sunday with my other club Teamsooby.com, raising some money for the starlight foundation, we got 2200 last year, might see you around
What if you guys had a few Et's helpin out to raise cash........? 8)

Kimmo

Re: Hi guys, SA driver

Post by Kimmo »

B-rice wrote:would be great if you could head me in the right direction with my mods and what not to do and where i should begin.
First things first: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=2613
TurboZ.Dude

Post by TurboZ.Dude »

Hello and welcome!

Interesting to hear that you got it for free! Seems like somebody installed a steering wheel from an R32 Skyline, it does look great (a bit worn perhaps, but still)!

Good luck with the project, looks like there's a lot of work (and fun) ahead! :D

Cheers,
Jan
My N12:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4926,
http://www.zxoc.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6345
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthr ... Pulsar-N12
in all honesty dude these cars are shit but they have so much character, are fun and go fairly well when running right. we still play around with these things because they are a fun addictive little shitbox! :D - Ash
B-rice

Post by B-rice »

whats the deal with the afm, can it be put between the turbo and throttle body or will that mess with the ratios??
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

It will work there fine. Thats where mine is :)

B-rice

Post by B-rice »

wicked that makes things alot more easier