N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

my project exa 50 grand and 3 years later and still more mod

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

"The Snow Plough" or "The Cow Catcher" bwaaahahahahaha!

Damn tho.... lookit the freakin shine on that thing........

L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
DillonP

Post by DillonP »

needs deep-dish 3-piece rims now
Absconded - N14 SR20
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

holy crap u filled in all the holes below the windscreen too! LOL
u missed the windscreen washer holes tho! :P

100% insane bro
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

Android 360 wrote: u missed the windscreen washer holes tho! :P
gotta keep it legal lol
gen y performance

In more detail.

Post by gen y performance »

Basically we purchased the old girl about 7 to 8 years ago in stock condition, one owner, older lady...bad paint, and few dings...basically the intention was to build a fast n12. Ran it for a few years and made a few mild upgrades as we needed it...ie replacing stock turbo(leaking) with slightly bigger turbo etc... Eventually we got to a point where we had too many electrical and mechanical problems to keep the motor in the car nemore...at this point we got stupid!

Basically the work we got done were done by Mark Ashford, the old owners of Exotic Exhaust, (cant remember gearbox builders name, mark's guy), and ourselves.

Run down of the car.

Motor:
Forged rods and pistons, Nitrided crank, heavely ported Jap head, o/s custom made valves, cam by Sure Cam to suit porting and valves, adjustable cam gear, valve spring upgrade, rocker arms of head balanced, kometic head gasket, o/s gaskets to suit porting, motor balanced.

Airflow:
3inch exhaust, custom exhaust manifold, t3 Turbonetics turbo, Turbonetics external gate, custom engineered inlet manifold(needs to be improved), au falcon throttle body, FMIC

Fuel:
680cc fuel injector, Turbosmart fuel reg, Turbosmart type 3 bov, custom fuel rail, twin msd fuel pump, surge tank

Electrical:
Haltech e6x, 4 x LS1 Commodore Coil Packs, Gizzmo shift light, 10mm Leads, Autometer: oil/p, oil/t, water/t, boost, af, fuel/p

Drive Train:
n13 front hubs, n15ss pulsar brakes, n15ss pulsar rims, Azenis semi slicks, custom combined driveshafts(still all forged bits like nissan end to suit hub difference), n12 belhousing with n13 internals, locked diff, NPC custom clutch to suit intended power, custom flywheel, n13 koni adjustables, coil over springs on front, rear on kings high tension springs.

Interior:
Stripped, no a/con, no fans, no heater condensor, no deading, brand new carpet, custom made dash to suit gauges(see pic), OBX race seat, no rear seats.

Exterior:
Custom made body kit(not the most beautiful...but we needed something to cover the wheels sticking out and it was available to buy), Engine vents molded over, no lines down body, custom fibreglass rear bar(standard but smooth), black paint.

I can't think of much more...alot has been done, still a little to be done...car will be back in brisbane soon, from there we need to get a full power tune, intercooler needs to be modified, few thing here and there in the bay, front seats to be fitted, rear springs needed to be re heated and shrunk, new rims.

We have taken our time...and no intention of starting to hurry now, the car will be hopefully ready by march...just a little to do now...and a not much to pay for...lol! Not sure what she is actually going to perform like, may just break drive shafts and gearboxes all the time. Intentions are to have it running by march and we'll see what it does. Intally on the run-in tune we had a turbo fault, but we had enough go time to get it goin on the dyno, with around 10psi we made almost 200hp atw...then we ran out of boost as the turbo gave up The external gate spring is set at 15psi...

Anyways...i'll try keep u posted...hope u enjoy the pics!
TurboZ.Dude

Post by TurboZ.Dude »

Oh wow! Nice job with the dash! That's some professional quality there m8!
My N12:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4926,
http://www.zxoc.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6345
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthr ... Pulsar-N12
in all honesty dude these cars are shit but they have so much character, are fun and go fairly well when running right. we still play around with these things because they are a fun addictive little shitbox! :D - Ash
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

You've certainly done a lot of good work!, keep it up!

C
GREEKMAN

Post by GREEKMAN »

hello mate
very nice car ..crazy mod's keep it up ....i will like soon to see a dyno from this monster!!
cheers
george
impossible is nothing.e15t nissan!!!!
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

any updates?
TurboZ.Dude

Post by TurboZ.Dude »

^^^ what he said.
My N12:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4926,
http://www.zxoc.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6345
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthr ... Pulsar-N12
in all honesty dude these cars are shit but they have so much character, are fun and go fairly well when running right. we still play around with these things because they are a fun addictive little shitbox! :D - Ash