N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Ash's ET. 56k destroyer

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

et_rider wrote:I want to ring you and breath deaply into the phone :twisted:
lucky for you i have caller I.D. otherwise i'd think it was your mum calling me again! :lol:
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Ash wrote:
lucky for you i have caller I.D. otherwise i'd think it was your mum calling me again! :lol:
had that issue with your mum she left her undies here can you let her now that i have put them in a sefe spot :twisted:
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

et_rider wrote:
Ash wrote:
had that issue with your mum she left her undies here can you let her now that i have put them in a sefe spot :twisted:

are the crabs fully grown yet? :D
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

i worry bout you 2 sometimes
TurboZ.Dude

Post by TurboZ.Dude »

:lol:
My N12:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4926,
http://www.zxoc.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6345
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthr ... Pulsar-N12
in all honesty dude these cars are shit but they have so much character, are fun and go fairly well when running right. we still play around with these things because they are a fun addictive little shitbox! :D - Ash
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Ash wrote:
et_rider wrote:
Ash wrote: lucky for you i have caller I.D. otherwise i'd think it was your mum calling me again! :lol:
had that issue with your mum she left her undies here can you let her now that i have put them in a safe spot :twisted:

are the crabs fully grown yet? :D
yer they never fully matured though i think she was coming tonight to leave some more
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
cmy48u

Post by cmy48u »

I noticed the engine mount, where from? I need asap as i busted the front and rear engine mounts and the gearbox mount. couldn't believe it hooked up for once!
If at first you don't succeed, add more boost!
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

cmy48u wrote:I noticed the engine mount, where from? I need asap as i busted the front and rear engine mounts and the gearbox mount. couldn't believe it hooked up for once!
well i bought mine off a member here a while ago. there was a batch made last year sometime and as far as i know they were all sold. i cannot remember who had them made either? you will have to throw up an advert for them in the wanted section and hope someone still has some sitting away somewhere.

sorry i couldn't help.
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
cmy48u

Post by cmy48u »

you guys are champions, hopefully i'll have some luck.
If at first you don't succeed, add more boost!
N12Turbo

Post by N12Turbo »

Ash, lovin' what your doing with the ET... The interior is one of the cleaner ones I've seen..

Respect to keeping the orange pinstripe with blue duco... Big fan of keeping some things original. ;-)

Cheers,
Dave
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

cheers Dave. the blue and orange pinstripe aren't going anywhere! i have a few meters of orange pinstripe sitting away for the day it gets a respray in the same blue. i like the look.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

ok well time for the yearly update :D

starting off. over a year ago i was having major fuelling drama's and was having massive leanout in a cylinder at a time moving from the 4th and ending at the first. i pretty much just didn't give a shit at that stage and just wound the boost up and cained the poor thing till it died. no sympathy at all! so i ended up with 3 running cylinders and a slightly smokey drive home. it ended up being shoved in the shed for a year to gather dust through lack of any motivation.
about 6 months ago i started it back up just out of curiosity and it started without much fuss with much amazement from me! it ran fairly rough down low but with stock 7psi and hardly any fuel i drove it around the block and on boost it still pulled fairly well (fucked if i know how?) on all 4 clyinders?
back in the shed it went until now.
i have started to gain interest in it again and decided to finally start pulling it apart tonight.

now remember i intentionally roasted this engine when you see the pictures below and i believe i have well and truly outdone myself! i laughed mightily hard upon finally lifting the head off! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1st cylinder
2nd and 3rd
3rd
4th
all

i haven't cleaned the head up for a good look yet but it is stuffed from what i have seen already.

and for those that have been interested in Camtech's stage 4 cam and spring package i thought i should show how tight their springs fit inside the head.

i have a good condition spare bottom end, head and gearbox sitting away so i will just throw it all together to get it up and running until i can afford to build up another engine.

Ash over and out. :twisted:
japcrap

Post by japcrap »

hey Ash im just wondering what the size difference between your stage 4 cam tol the stock ones. Ive measured my stock vs lumpy cam and the lumpy cam is roughly 2.5mm shorter than the standard. Also how hard is it to change the valve springs? Im just using stock, not sure if i need to upgrade mine or not.
Nature makes only dumb animals. We owe the fools to society.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Epic FAIL!!!!!!!
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.