N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

ryans 1985 et pulsar. first timer!

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
SirET

Post by SirET »

The Renegade wrote:Holy Crap man, don't hold back!!!!!

LOL

Good to see a young fella like yourself going hard at an ET!

hahah yeah i love them been around the et for a while my brother knows heaps about them cause he has one and he is helping me wth mine w(would be so screwed without him) scrubbed and prepsoled all intirior plastic bits and started to paint black.
SirET

Post by SirET »

hey guys finished the boot completely no it looks awesome (love the batterie box stole it off my brothers et)
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

it's starting to look good dude! now hury up and finish it! :lol: i want to see the finished product! good work
etking

Post by etking »

damn this could be one nice looking ET when its done, keep it up bro
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
SirET

Post by SirET »

here you go guys me and my brother put in a pretty big weekend and the car is almost ready but in sanding back the boot found lots of rust under where the rear wing sits a should have seen it coming considering the entire peice of steel in the rear wing was rusted out with all the mounts lol.
so i am on the hunt for a rear hatch in good nick if anyone on the sunshine coast knows where i could get one i would be grateful i am also contemplating putting a rear wing on but i know that they are rare as hell so if anyone has a rear wing i am very interested also should i put my et front bar on or not dont know well here u go .....................

Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

looking good man! this might look like the Milanco ET when it's done? :twisted:
SirET

Post by SirET »

et.turbo.dude wrote:looking good man! this might look like the Milanco ET when it's done? :twisted:
yeah it might thats where the inspiration comes from thats my brothers et lol yeah i was hoping that some of u guys might have pickid up on some things like the manifold and the numberplates and boost actuater and battery box lol
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

^^no shit hey! well there you go. tell your brother i think his et is one of the tidyest et's around. well you've got the right people to help you then! you won't need any luck, it's going to be a great et! i look foward to the progress mate! keep it coming! :D
SirET

Post by SirET »

et.turbo.dude wrote:^^no shit hey! well there you go. tell your brother i think his et is one of the tidyest et's around. well you've got the right people to help you then! you won't need any luck, it's going to be a great et! i look foward to the progress mate! keep it coming! :D
thanks bro i sure will tell him that and i will keep all u guys up to date

cheers ryan
SashET

Post by SashET »

G'day siret85,

Just wanted to let you know that your et is looking shmick. Keep up the fantastic work, can't wait to see the finished product. I was going to say something earlier about the Milanco ET basically because the colour's the same. But yeah, now that I think about it, the Milanco ET had heaps of custom aluminium shit's and bit's added to it, made it look farking fantastic. Either yourself or your brother must be an aluminium welder ot TIG welder by trade coz some of the welds I saw on the Milanco ET looked extremely proffessional. Anyway, keep us posted man.

Cheer's
Sash
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

Post by thepurplepulsar »

Can't wait to see the finished product, going by the way it's looking now it should turn out to be a very tidy ET.

On the topic of your brother's ET, are you able to release any info on what's planned for it? Last I heard from a guy at tafe was that apparantly the e15et was getting ditched in favour for an 'out of the ordinary' conversion (not a sr20 or ca18) but wouldn't tell me any more than that cause it's all 'secret squirrel' haha.

Is there any truth to that?
Number 5 on the Top Ten List - 12.39 @ 110mph

My Car
raddavey

Post by raddavey »

May i ask if your using a single stage paint? Or base coat/clear coat?
Are you just spraying it outdoors? Are you having many problems with dust and bugs?
ACL Pistons, 226/236 cam, T28 Turbo, FMIC, FJ20T Injectors, Wolf V4 ECU, NPC Clutch, VL TB, Custom High Mount Manifold, N13 Internals G/B, 3" SS Exhaust, Walbro 500hp Pump.
237hp@18psi
13.52@108.95mph (street trim, leaky hg)
SirET

Post by SirET »

thepurplepulsar wrote:Can't wait to see the finished product, going by the way it's looking now it should turn out to be a very tidy ET.

On the topic of your brother's ET, are you able to release any info on what's planned for it? Last I heard from a guy at tafe was that apparantly the e15et was getting ditched in favour for an 'out of the ordinary' conversion (not a sr20 or ca18) but wouldn't tell me any more than that cause it's all 'secret squirrel' haha.

Is there any truth to that?
who did u hear it from did u catch the guys name? what tafe is that and there may be sum truth in that but my lips are sealed lol hahah not aloud but all i can say is check out www.turbo240.com
SirET

Post by SirET »

raddavey wrote:May i ask if your using a single stage paint? Or base coat/clear coat?
Are you just spraying it outdoors? Are you having many problems with dust and bugs?
hey mate

na we have only painted all primer and base coat and clear in the door jams as u can see from the photos but we are going to paint all outside in a booth also it was painted in the shed and rolled out thus no problems from dust or bugs. yes we are using a two part paint and we have added green pearl into the clear for added sparkle
SirET

Post by SirET »

SashET wrote:G'day siret85,

Just wanted to let you know that your et is looking shmick. Keep up the fantastic work, can't wait to see the finished product. I was going to say something earlier about the Milanco ET basically because the colour's the same. But yeah, now that I think about it, the Milanco ET had heaps of custom aluminium shit's and bit's added to it, made it look farking fantastic. Either yourself or your brother must be an aluminium welder ot TIG welder by trade coz some of the welds I saw on the Milanco ET looked extremely proffessional. Anyway, keep us posted man.

Cheer's
Sash

ha ha nah milanco pro dyno and engineering did the full roll in drive out rob had more than enough power to go 11s but just never had track time and there was always probs if u want anything custom go to them
cheers ryan