N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Ben Hewitson and his '85 Exa Turbo... (56k warning)

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
Ben Hewitson

Post by Ben Hewitson »

not well Timmzy, i cant find anyone who is willing to machine the center hole out :(
Uncie-G wrote: As for the drift steering wheel, if you use this combined with earthing kit at the same time the overall road feel and torque steer gets reduced.
Ben Hewitson

Post by Ben Hewitson »

On friday all my extra gear rocked up for the ecu. ordered a proper throttle position sensor from Wolfems and also a high speed air temp sensor. All looks good and i'll start putting it into the car this week. also going to blank off all the standard sensors like cold start, idle control etc with aluminium plates. should me it nice and sweet.

Car goes pretty well as is. i'd say close on 100kw's at the wheels on 11psi. not bad for no tuning yet, but i'll get that done once i get the blank plates made up.

then its time to put he 17's on it and sort out the rear springs, front brake upgrades and and get my gearbox built and get that fitted with a new clutch.

then its bodywork time.. yeye. finally.

well i'll be taking some photo's soon of the work anyway.
Uncie-G wrote: As for the drift steering wheel, if you use this combined with earthing kit at the same time the overall road feel and torque steer gets reduced.
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

So the ECU is in?!

Only 10 months behind schedule :P
Ben Hewitson

Post by Ben Hewitson »

fkn tell me about it... i'm running out of time as well.. parents are moving to WA after Xmas and i'll have to move 2 shed full's of crap to Nat's place.. and she dont av the room ey... lol.. were gonna have to buy a bigger place or i'm going to have to turf out all my shit as well as the ET...

oh well. blew another exhaust gasket this week so she's out of action till next weekend as well.... hopefully get my wheels and brakes on then as well. plus a good tune and start my gearbox and clutch now that dad is back in town for a while.

been playing with my new RC 2 stroke racing boat as well... mwahahaha check out my "whats ben been up to lately" thread for that one..

http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3115&start=15
etking

Post by etking »

whats new benny? hows the twin turbs set up coming along?
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s