N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Angels TC to ET, aka the albino, Updated pics

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
etking

Post by etking »

yep the front bar is a bitch to fit, only way to make it really good would be to mould it to the car, which in itself is annoying, but meh its close enough on a 20 yr old car

angel what is the rear mould like cause i might be going that way shortly, altho my rear isnt real straight cause of some old lady crashing into the previous owner n doing a runner!
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

Post by thepurplepulsar »

angel wrote:
thepurplepulsar wrote:Looking good Angel, are you getting Matt Spry to tune it again?
with out a doubt, cant rate him more highly. you should check him out sometime, he might be able to squeeze more out of your engine
I don't have any plans for the car for quite a while, just some slicks later in the year... further down the track I might go an external map sensor and some better fuel... I'll keep him in mind incase that time comes.

But we'll have to have a race when you get it tuned again, as long as I don't lose lol... should be interesting.
Number 5 on the Top Ten List - 12.39 @ 110mph

My Car
angel

Post by angel »

thepurplepulsar wrote:
angel wrote:
thepurplepulsar wrote:Looking good Angel, are you getting Matt Spry to tune it again?
with out a doubt, cant rate him more highly. you should check him out sometime, he might be able to squeeze more out of your engine
I don't have any plans for the car for quite a while, just some slicks later in the year... further down the track I might go an external map sensor and some better fuel... I'll keep him in mind incase that time comes.

But we'll have to have a race when you get it tuned again, as long as I don't lose lol... should be interesting.
yes i agree, should be very interesting. my mate mick is hopeing for good numbers as well, much the same set up as mine but with forgies. and a gt28rs.
Mods: GT28R, Microtech lt10s, stg3 cam, double valve springs, vn intake to vl external pump, mapassi @ 50psi, 3inch dump to 2 1/2 system, vl throttle, NPC clutch, 160HP @ wheels on 12psi

"power to the peaceful" Michael Frantii
etking

Post by etking »

answer my question about the rear mould :(
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
angel

Post by angel »

etking wrote:answer my question about the rear mould :(
sorry mate missed it. Yeh not to happy with it, sort of sags on one side, ill have to brace it up. Also i dont like that it sticks out so far from the car. im hopeing to modify it in a couple months to make it look better. Its also a bit of a pain in the ass with the exhaust, as its sits much lower.
Mods: GT28R, Microtech lt10s, stg3 cam, double valve springs, vn intake to vl external pump, mapassi @ 50psi, 3inch dump to 2 1/2 system, vl throttle, NPC clutch, 160HP @ wheels on 12psi

etking

Post by etking »

yeh it does sit a little far back and was thinking about shortening it somehow

reason im going to put it on is when i spray the car the side black bits will be going so it will look random with the black plastic bit on the std rear bumper as the jetspeed front is on too

may as well give it a go anyway lol if u have any pics of how its installed or close ups on it i would appreciate it
angel

Post by angel »

etking wrote:yeh it does sit a little far back and was thinking about shortening it somehow

reason im going to put it on is when i spray the car the side black bits will be going so it will look random with the black plastic bit on the std rear bumper as the jetspeed front is on too

may as well give it a go anyway lol if u have any pics of how its installed or close ups on it i would appreciate it
dont have pics of installing it, but ill take a pic of two sometime next week of it. just remind me if i foget

etking

Post by etking »

thanks dude, appreciate it, take some new pics of your exterior in the sun too :D
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

angel....your car is sweet as!!
Yeah i bought a FORD!
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Sweet as an ........ Angel's kiss?!??!??!

Bwahhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha. :lol: :lol:

Sorry :oops:
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

is Angel a nick name, or your full christian name?

kinda cool in many respects.
;)
ET coming back from the dead.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

his real name is "David Boreanaz" :lol: :lol:
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

how did "Angel" come about?

SAVE ME JEBAS!
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

i was just joking dude, David Boreanaz was the dude that played Angel in the show Angel and Buffy. Angel is well, his first name. Angel Chercoles or something. i think thats the right spelling?
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

ah cool, well then, as previously stated, cool name :D

SAVE ME JEBAS!