N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Angels TC to ET, aka the albino, Updated pics

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
etking

Post by etking »

that mtech screen reminds me so much of fast and furious, the computer beeping DAMAGE TO MANIFOLD lol

loving it a lot angel

still not happy with the multicoils as much as you wanted to be??
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
angel

Post by angel »

etking wrote:that mtech screen reminds me so much of fast and furious, the computer beeping DAMAGE TO MANIFOLD lol

loving it a lot angel

still not happy with the multicoils as much as you wanted to be??
well, not as much as i would have hoped but deffinately wouldn't go back. I also found out that my base timeing was out, so it better now, but i think there something still in the tune thats not right when i changed ecus. but wont be a problem when it gets retuned. (thanks evan for the all the help on the multicoil set up)
Mods: GT28R, Microtech lt10s, stg3 cam, double valve springs, vn intake to vl external pump, mapassi @ 50psi, 3inch dump to 2 1/2 system, vl throttle, NPC clutch, 160HP @ wheels on 12psi

"power to the peaceful" Michael Frantii
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

such a neat engine bay :D hey so that means i might get to see it soon then?
angel

Post by angel »

BennyET wrote:such a neat engine bay :D hey so that means i might get to see it soon then?
yeh real soon i think. well this coming weekend i have to go to warwick and install a mtech, but maybe the weekend after or the one after that. well figure something out
Mods: GT28R, Microtech lt10s, stg3 cam, double valve springs, vn intake to vl external pump, mapassi @ 50psi, 3inch dump to 2 1/2 system, vl throttle, NPC clutch, 160HP @ wheels on 12psi

tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

angel wrote:........ (thanks evan for the all the help on the multicoil set up)
Glad i could help in some way M8.
Thos other issues will sort out in time.

Im sure its just a sneaky parameter that is messing with things.

L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

Post by thepurplepulsar »

Looking good Angel, are you getting Matt Spry to tune it again?
Number 5 on the Top Ten List - 12.39 @ 110mph

My Car
angel

Post by angel »

thepurplepulsar wrote:Looking good Angel, are you getting Matt Spry to tune it again?
with out a doubt, cant rate him more highly. you should check him out sometime, he might be able to squeeze more out of your engine

ETTRBO

Post by ETTRBO »

Great job on the car bud, it really shows how much work has been put in and you can see how far its come, keep the mod's coming. great stuff

Shane.
Project is now finished!
nvious

Post by nvious »

Hm, where can I obtain an aftermarket front bar and side skirt like yours Angel?
EVO 6 (Race)
ET Turbo (Daily)
angel

Post by angel »

nvious wrote:Hm, where can I obtain an aftermarket front bar and side skirt like yours Angel?
jetspeed mate, but they are shit quality and im still not happy with mine.

nvious

Post by nvious »

Oh okay.
What is the problem with ur front bar atM?
EVO 6 (Race)
ET Turbo (Daily)
EXAsperate

Post by EXAsperate »

Damn!!! dude that is awesome! White on white looks great. The wheels suit it well. I am very impressed with the touch screen set up.

Whats the next step with the engine?
EXAsperate - to wind up, infuriate, drive mad, frustrate, annoy and drive around the bend.
angel

Post by angel »

nvious wrote:Oh okay.
What is the problem with ur front bar atM?
well the mould is pretty bad, have the time they dont fit with out fiber glass work, or sag in the middle, so you have to make a support for them. they are a pain in the ass. the side skirts arent as bad, but i have modified mine so they dont stick out as much and so they crawl up the guards

angel

Post by angel »

EXAsperate wrote:Damn!!! dude that is awesome! White on white looks great. The wheels suit it well. I am very impressed with the touch screen set up.

Whats the next step with the engine?
yeh i like white one white too. The next step is to fully run in the engine. Then hook up my surge tank, install my new cooler, install a custom or egi inlet manifold. Install my fj20 injectors, Wind up the boost to 19 -20psi and get her tuned. Hopeing for some good numbers

Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

"very nice"

;)
ET coming back from the dead.

SAVE ME JEBAS!