N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Adelaide scene/cruise

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
Aaidan

Post by Aaidan »

lol i have a bit of work
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

Aaidan wrote:lol i have a bit of work
hehe a bit, ive still got plenty on my hands, mostly because it all costs so much and its gona take some time to get all the money,

just looking up some defi gauges that im buying some price
Aaidan

Post by Aaidan »

yeah i have mu turbo off, manifold off, oil cooler and radiator. and a few others.

I am working on getting broken bolts out of my bell housing.

once thats done hopefully the threads not fu****

then i got to put it all togetha. Man i have a sick turbo ob my other defected et i wana put on my car but it has all these extra connections that bolt into the engine which no stock engine has.

the engine in that car, the bottom end is different, theres more hoses and openings on the engine. otherwise id switch the tubo ova.

gay
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

Aaidan wrote:yeah i have mu turbo off, manifold off, oil cooler and radiator. and a few others.

I am working on getting broken bolts out of my bell housing.

once thats done hopefully the threads not fu****

then i got to put it all togetha. Man i have a sick turbo ob my other defected et i wana put on my car but it has all these extra connections that bolt into the engine which no stock engine has.

the engine in that car, the bottom end is different, theres more hoses and openings on the engine. otherwise id switch the tubo ova.

gay
just change the whole engine:)
ive got exaust and dump to make, intercooler piping to make, conect alll the wires, conect alarm central locking and muzic, get new wheels, than take it to mildrens to fit the ecu and tune and then me driving hehe
Aaidan

Post by Aaidan »

but remember igot to take it thru regency, will they check the engine numbr???
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Aaidan wrote:but remember igot to take it thru regency, will they check the engine numbr???
i'd say that would be a definite!
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

Aaidan wrote:but remember igot to take it thru regency, will they check the engine numbr???
if you are going through tier 3 then yes but if its just defect cearance im not sure give them a call is your best option
psiboy

Post by psiboy »

hy guys ive got a runin et. ready and waiting. et rider and i have spoken about a cruz and were both eager as hell.hes just gotta keep his runnin long enuf to go 4 a drive!!!lol.totaly unlucky dude.
wasnt me officer
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

psiboy wrote:hy guys ive got a runin et. ready and waiting. et rider and i have spoken about a cruz and were both eager as hell.hes just gotta keep his runnin long enuf to go 4 a drive!!!lol.totaly unlucky dude.
hahahaha to true i tryed a few things when i got back from melbourn yesterday like changing oil and jazz like that in the gearbox but ended up even worse like haveing to get my mates commie to drag my car 2 mins home with both front tyres screeming at me from locked diff center but planing to get a second hand gearbox (and some new front tyres) this weekend and then she will be moving nicly again fingers crosed but it still runns just doesnt drive any were does that still count :lol:
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
TBON12

Post by TBON12 »

Ok fella's my Exa is still going good, in fact its better then ever.

So when are we going to see a cruise happening?
[center]
1 year on since the Exa Turbo and now I am driving a modded Daihatsu Cuore with 1 less cylinder but 4 more valves!
[/center]

Dale Jeffree
rockye15et

cruse

Post by rockye15et »

I'd be up for it but mines almost striped down to the ground unless someone want to tow me..lol :shock:
et_rider

Re: cruse

Post by et_rider »

rockye15et wrote:I'd be up for it but mines almost striped down to the ground unless someone want to tow me..lol :shock:
well i f you wont you can come with me im allways looking for company what area you live in
My Ride
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

has anyone contacted regency to see how low the et can be lowered?
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

dj_djox wrote:has anyone contacted regency to see how low the et can be lowered?
not to shore i now when the boys in blue checked my car they put a tape messher from the center cap to th bottom of the gard virticly and they said it was 1 cm away from being to low it was sitting at 31cm so im guessing its 30cm for leagal hight but thats in adelaide not shore on your area
My Ride
et_rider

adelaide Cruze

Post by et_rider »

ok all adeladians who is up for a cruze this weekend if so how does saturday around 11.00 sound if not let me now i fanaly got my car working i think its time us adelaidians showed adelaide the the ets are still around and rock the streets of sa any takers
My Ride