www.TasSportImages.com
TurboZ.Dude

Post by TurboZ.Dude »

:lol: Yup!
My N12:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4926,
http://www.zxoc.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6345
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthr ... Pulsar-N12
in all honesty dude these cars are shit but they have so much character, are fun and go fairly well when running right. we still play around with these things because they are a fun addictive little shitbox! :D - Ash
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
aeropix

Post by aeropix »

I am keen on this mod would be excellant for my motorkhana. Someone must have sorted this problem out before. :wink:
CETFLY

Post by CETFLY »

Boys, i really cant be bothered playing around with this kinda thing. I was hoping (and well, expecting :P since we've been playing with these so damn long) someone had already done it!
Everything in my engine bay is custom as is. I dont want to be stuffing around doing that. Bad enough im going to have to be setting up some custom LSD for the gearbox which i need to know if someones sussed out by now too
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

sorry there's been no movement on the LSD front.

C
digginganddirt

Post by digginganddirt »

Callumgw wrote:sorry there's been no movement on the LSD front.

C

:cry:

we all wish haha
CETFLY

Post by CETFLY »

tassuperkart wrote:If you want a hot powered rack, why not just toddle down to your local speedway goodies shop and pickup a universal powered quickrack. designed for speedway sedans.
Any power steering pump will do. You can even get electric servo power assist and variable ratio adapters for those who truly want to experiment.
With a little massaging and some imagination, youll end up with prolly about 1 turn lock to lock less than finger light. Will steer much like a go-kart really but lighter!

Think like this, make an simple adapter bracket that bolts into the stock steering rack brackets that the new rack bolts directly onto. How hard is that?
Some custom long tie rods and your done.

Just sneeze when driving down the highway and youll easily faceplant yourself into the armco such is the liveliness of this kind of rack!

Make a 'rex feel like a tank. You want fast and powered steering racks? I give them to you! Stop dicking around with half a turn less clobber and get serious.

Oh, btw, if the N13 rack turns half a turn less AND wheels turn the same amount as stock, then its going to feel heavier, no matter what youve been told. Dont suffer any delusions of grandeur here.

L8r
E
E, I dont really want one that sensitive.
Ive been driving on and off, an 04 Fairmont. That thing is rediculous with its powersteering! Have any of you driven one of those?? You have to constantly make minute corrections to keep it in the lane :s Its horrible. So great for handling when turning though, but horrible when trying to keep it in a straight line. Far too sensitive.
I just want p/s on the ET for parking, roundabouts (low speed turning) etc and would like it lighter than what it is atm. To me, its quite heavy and im not sure why. It shouldnt be really. I already have 195/5015's atm. Having said that i'll be putting on the Sparco 205/45/16's in the near future, so it will be even heavier.
Im just very used to driving cars that have powersteering as standard now.
This car, when done, will be my daily driver again.
The steering when at speed is perfect. I just want it easier when doing lower speed stuff, thus it will be faster and easier with powersteering
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

you could try the Sw20 MR2 electro-mechanical unit......

C