N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Modified Quick shifter

General chat related to anything N12.
NIXAMUS

Post by NIXAMUS »

baz wrote:I'm up for a test of these sticks..What you chasing for them?
dont know depends how quick i get at making them and how many i have to make, what will pplz pay for them, how much are they for other cars????

NIXAMUS
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

Just for your info, I had to get an engineering workshop to weld mine for me as I have no equipment. I supplied the gearshift and they did the rest, cost me $60 bucks, was worth every cent. I would have liked the actual shaft cut a couple of inches as well but because of the bend, they didn't have the right machinery for it. Maybe next time.
etking

Post by etking »

got some pics of the one you made?
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

Sorry mate, only thing I didn't do. Stick was cut below pivot and 20mm added in. Didn't need to grind out the housing to get the extra length back in either so check before you grind, no point doing extra work you don't need to.
NIXAMUS

Post by NIXAMUS »

unfortunatly not no digy cam.

NIXAMUS
etking

Post by etking »

well im interested but really want to see what im buying ... and an approx cost, your the seller so name the price lol
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

etking wrote:well im interested but really want to see what im buying ... and an approx cost, your the seller so name the price lol
same here dude.
NIXAMUS

Post by NIXAMUS »

when i have some time instead of working on other cars instead of mine i will let you'z no price and will get a diggy cam soon to post pics.

Laterz

NIXAMUS