N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

E15et project (UPDATE)

General chat related to anything N12.
ShaolinStreet

E15et project (UPDATE)

Post by ShaolinStreet »

Well the intention is to document turning my b11 Sunny/Sentra into a real beast i'll be adding new pics as i go along.

dont have any pics of my car when i just bought it but it sorta looked like this

my b11 has the E13 engine about 65hp i added an extrator manifold and bigger exaust piping as well a cone filter intake.

this pic is not to long after my paint job and a new set of rims

Engine
Last edited by ShaolinStreet on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShaolinStreet

Post by ShaolinStreet »

located an e15t man this thing was packed down for 3yrs under a house ...its one of like about 25 of the engines in the country ..its was a rare find but i got it ..now to make it look like an engine lol

photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

Freeking awesome colour dude! :)
ShaolinStreet

Post by ShaolinStreet »

thanks man ...but sorry to say color gonna be changing, also i did some changes to the look of the car after the intial paint job
ShaolinStreet

Post by ShaolinStreet »

well the low down on the e15 is that it seems ok but the distributor car was off for about a yr so i dunno what kinda condition its in and the turbo fins werent moving so i sent it to be serviced but she seemed fine otherwise. after a full day of cleaning and some paint she looked like this
ShaolinStreet

Post by ShaolinStreet »

gotta do a little more clean up work to the engine before it can go in ....my e13 is already out and on the ground she never gave me much trouble and has alot of life in her still, now that the engine is out gonna be doing some re enforcing work and clean up on the chasis
cherryturbojames

Post by cherryturbojames »

wow im impressed id love to see a leprix suny they had the e15et from scratch , have you got a loom etc
ShaolinStreet

Post by ShaolinStreet »

honestly if i knew about the leprix at the time i was lookin to buy a sunny i wud have tried to track one down, but in a small country like mine dese thing are rare very rare only ever saw one
ShaolinStreet

Post by ShaolinStreet »

don't mean to sound like a noob but whats a loom ?
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

the loom is the wiring from the ECU/computer that runs out through the firewall out to the engine, dizzy, injectors, sensor's and such.
etking

Post by etking »

damn i hope he has a loom, or else someone from here will be able to hook you up with one im sure

this project is going to be sick, looks like a beast with those black rims, and the color on that rocker cover is to die for :D
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
ShaolinStreet

Post by ShaolinStreet »

oh yea i think we call that the harness .....yea i have all the wireing that goes to the ecu, sensors etc . thanks for the comments guys its good push to go all out with this
ShaolinStreet

Post by ShaolinStreet »

sourced rear disc brakes for the sunny but one of the rotors is pretty worn thin its a pain to locate a rotor for this brake setup i'll post up some pics of the brakes soon....btw do yall think the ditributor could have survived i'll upload some pics of how it looks
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

looking bloody awesome!!! the rocker cover is the color of my car!!! haha

actually what is the name of that color???
lookin good m8

will look nice with the "DRAGON" decal. ;)
ET coming back from the dead.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
ShaolinStreet

Post by ShaolinStreet »

yea rohan i'll be sure to upload pics with the dragon decal soon