Reducing flutter.

General chat related to anything N12.
BLUE ET

Post by BLUE ET »

you fuckin crack me up kimmo lol
SHIT JANICE!!!!!!!!!
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

just as a side note those of you whom recived there car stock witch im guess some would have.

Know dont get me wrong i love flutter i think its one of the best sounds a booster can make BUT BUT BUT thats my personal prefrence.

those of us that got a stock e15et would have notice that when you change gears the revs hold up...did you notice that? if so you got anoyed at it like my self yer well what causes this is a little ...ba what to call it ...spring sorta thing just be hind were the acc cable attaches to the inlet know what this does it hold the revs up though changing gears....mmmm know i wonder why thay would wont to do that?

maby its to help keep boost there maby its to reduce compressure surge who knows BUT i would be thinking that maby the compressuser surge is the answer KNOW if nissan bring out a e15et powered little go cart back in the 80s with that on. then i dont know about you but i think that most makers whom try and get there cars to last longer then 10 minuts must do it for bloody good reason like with what Android 360 said that most poeple really wont have the issue of blowing a turbo due to compressure surge, the reason for that is know day turbos including the t25g, witch mind you im using my self are built soooooo much better and stronger then the t02 and t2 so a little comp surge really doesnt hurt them or they will blow up well b4 then

thats my ramble and remeber every one has there own opinoin if ash wants his gay pop of valve so be it i will go boosting past him with my hectic flutter tu tu tu tu tututututu :twisted:
ftw

ps: love you ash :oops:

pss: Android 360 i wasnt having a go at you mate more just using your words in my own no offence ment have a good

psss: ash what eva
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

:lol: flutter past me you say, sounds like a challenge! i will pop off past you like a bad smell with my ET then flutter past you in my VLT like a used and abused asshole! :lol: bring it on dude! i love a challenge!

just give me a little time to sort both my shitcans out first please mate! hahaha
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

et_rider wrote:pss: Android 360 i wasnt having a go at you mate more just using your words in my own no offence ment have a good
no probs bro. i think u were essentially saying the same thing as me anyway? :)
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Those little "spring" things you mention are designed to prevent the throttle coming to sudden shutoff.

Its an old emissions control device (cant remember exactly what it reduces) and a zillion jap engines came fitted with them around that era.
Mostly carby cars.

L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

tassuperkart wrote:Those little "spring" things you mention are designed to prevent the throttle coming to sudden shutoff.

Its an old emissions control device (cant remember exactly what it reduces) and a zillion jap engines came fitted with them around that era.
Mostly carby cars.

L8tr
E
i have learned something new today thankyou E *boows*
My Ride
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Ash wrote::lol: flutter past me you say, sounds like a challenge! i will pop off past you like a bad smell with my ET then flutter past you in my VLT like a used and abused asshole! :lol: bring it on dude! i love a challenge!

just give me a little time to sort both my shitcans out first please mate! hahaha
yer thats cool dude youve gor 30 seconds starting at
............................ :twisted:
My Ride
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

et_rider wrote:
Ash wrote::lol: flutter past me you say, sounds like a challenge! i will pop off past you like a bad smell with my ET then flutter past you in my VLT like a used and abused asshole! :lol: bring it on dude! i love a challenge!

oh man it's on now! i am going to be letting you have the head start while i drink my coffe and read the last 3 days newspapers then bat off.and still beat you! LOL with all my PPSSSHHHTTTTT power! yeah! take that. :D
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Ash wrote:
et_rider wrote:

oh man it's on now! i am going to be letting you have the head start while i drink my coffe and read the last 3 days newspapers then bat off.and still beat you! LOL with all my PPSSSHHHTTTTT power! yeah! take that. :D
at least im not running standered boost an i have a real intercooler mmwwhahaha :twisted:
My Ride