N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

National N12Turbo cruise REGISTER NOW!!!!

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

Post by thepurplepulsar »

Ryan ET wrote:State cruises have been done before. If everyone has a positive attitude about it, we can really do something different and draw some attention. If everyone is negative and keeps saying that no one will turn up and its too hard and what not, then it wont be a success.

Shouldnt you as an admin be supporting such an idea in stead of saying it wont work? This idea can only be good for the site and the members that use it. Needs all the support it can get to do something awesome.
Look, it's a good idea. I'm just telling you how it is. I've organised quite a few cruises here, I know how they work and the outcome of them. If you want this thing to go ahead YOU have to decide on the details and lock them in.

So many members beat around the bush with 'let's organise a cruise' and it never happens, have a look in the Local Discussion section and see how many of these threads there are and how many have actually gone through with it, besides QLD the other states would have had less than 5 actual cruises.

Confirm a location, event and date ASAP. Post it in the Local's section and you'll see how many members are interested in attending.

You've got a big task ahead, so stick with it and I hope you pull it off.
Number 5 on the Top Ten List - 12.39 @ 110mph

My Car
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

Hey all,

I have been in melbs too see my old off as they just moved to Istanbul. Random! Anyway, Im back now and will keep on this cruise till we get it going. I have had a few people confirm and would like to see more. Am yet to see any admin confirm hehehe. Get amongst it!
1984 N12 PULSAR ET - T25G HIGH MOUNT, MICROTECH MT8, EGI ILET MANIFOLD, 300x600x80 COOLER, STANDARD THROTTLE BODY!!!!, BES TURBO TIMER, AUTOMETER BOOST GUAGE.
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

Yeah common everyone, lets do it. Keen as, keep this thing going.
Get your pm's in to RyanET. If you need anything done mate, let me know, keen to do this. Will make sure I drag DAMO along to.
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Been on 5 weeks hols guys .... sorry i missed this one ..... will read up on it later when things here at work stop breaking ....
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
Blackdog

Post by Blackdog »

hey how we going with this? any news? are we getting good numbers?
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

Hey guys,

I am still here and waiting on more numbers. About 8 confirmed so far. I am sure we can do better than that. I wont contact any magazines for coverage until we have 20 cars confirmed. Keep sending your details through if would like to attend.

Ryan ET
1984 N12 PULSAR ET - T25G HIGH MOUNT, MICROTECH MT8, EGI ILET MANIFOLD, 300x600x80 COOLER, STANDARD THROTTLE BODY!!!!, BES TURBO TIMER, AUTOMETER BOOST GUAGE.
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

i don't care where it is, but i'd like to see this get legs.
I probs won't be there as i had to sell my car and bike to take my ex to court to try and see my kids at xmas.
I'll try though, we'll see what happens 'ay?

Keep at it Ryan
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Well then some cunt can come and pick you up Glenn eh?
L8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
SimoN10

Post by SimoN10 »

hey mate have you settled on a location yet?
Blackdog

Post by Blackdog »

Yeah it's gonna be at the gold coast!!! haven't you heard???? Na j/k. but seriously do we have a location yet???
mav

Post by mav »

gavin mav brisbane com on guys help ryan get it going so we get o location where we r meeting up
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

what about co-inciding it with a nissan/datsun nationals event or something? would give inter staters a reasons for the hike, the mag shoot doesnt really phase me in all honesty. i cant justify driving two cars 1000ish kms to a sceneric park or lake to take photos. im still keen though, location pending................
mav

Post by mav »

same here i agree wif 15 exa
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Baaahahaha, Imagine trying to get a mag to pix my GX turbo "Rat"!!!! resplendant with its faded, stonchipped, crazed and peeling paint along with an engine that has NEVER been cleaned in all its lifetime. I done believe in such bollocks!!!!

Newhoo, I have every intention of making this gathering up from Tassie with the express intention of drinking plenty beer, benchracing and telling bullshit with my friends and punching-on with those cunts that dont like me while everybody else laughs hysterically!

So get your fingers out the lot of you!!!

L8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

tassuperkart wrote:Newhoo, I have every intention of making this gathering up from Tassie with the express intention of drinking plenty beer, benchracing and telling bullshit with my friends and punching-on with those cunts that dont like me while everybody else laughs hysterically!
oh i am definitely in for that! i need a great big laugh. :D