N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

National N12Turbo cruise REGISTER NOW!!!!

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

tassuperkart wrote:I reckon just meet up at Ash's place in Albury/Woodonga and trash it..............
by the look of the photos in the for sale section some one already did!!

:lol:

:wink:

C
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Callumgw wrote:
tassuperkart wrote:I reckon just meet up at Ash's place in Albury/Woodonga and trash it..............
by the look of the photos in the for sale section some one already did!!

:lol:

:wink:

C

oh trust me, that is definitely not my place! :lol: that is my other halfs fathers place.
all my mess is concealed within my shed.
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

i can see it now.
100 people say they will show up.
60 don't bother on the day.
20 break down on the way
10 will get bored and leave early
5 will break down during the meet up
and 6 will end up going the whole way, enjoy themselves then get online afterwards and get angry at everyone else for not being as hardcore as they are....

you noticed the extra 1? ...well done.
at least one random always shows up without notice.
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

im in 4 sure, albury doesnt sound 2 bad im in wollongong n drove there last week quite a nice drive
kid nismo

Post by kid nismo »

JETETT wrote:im in 4 sure, albury doesnt sound 2 bad im in wollongong n drove there last week quite a nice drive
where is albury?

would be nice to meet fellow n12 :)

(given that my ride holds together for the distant drive lol)
unique_ET_N12

Post by unique_ET_N12 »

Android 360 wrote:i can see it now.
100 people say they will show up.
60 don't bother on the day.
20 break down on the way
10 will get bored and leave early
5 will break down during the meet up
and 6 will end up going the whole way, enjoy themselves then get online afterwards and get angry at everyone else for not being as hardcore as they are....

you noticed the extra 1? ...well done.
at least one random always shows up without notice.
Hahahahahaha!!!! sounds soo true..
My girl shouldn't break down. But if everyone starts flogging their cars on departure then my box might go kabang, has b4 :-(
My ET is much like my woman! except my ET is always on all 4's...........
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Albury sound awesome to me! :D
unique_ET_N12

Post by unique_ET_N12 »

what about brisbane?
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

Brisvegas??? it may be popular cos like Las vegas its made of plastic and is full of 2 doller hookers lol
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
unique_ET_N12

Post by unique_ET_N12 »

so true, so true.
It's decided, we'll meet at Brisvegas yea???
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

im in
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

BADET-4 wrote:NSW????? WTF how is that a national cruise? You mean "Eastern States CRuise"? Cmon man lets get REAL central.
I meant central to people that dont live in wa cos its so effing far hahaha. I dont know bout you but driving an et across the nullabor? no thanks. lol

I am glad there is some interest. Even if we can get 25-30 cars involved. With numbers like that coupled with the rarity of seeing these cars actually running, I will speak to Fast Fours about covering it. They just did the honda cruise and its not every week that 20 plus n12's are all in the one place and still running haha.

Im very serious about trying to make it all happen if we get solid numbers.
1984 N12 PULSAR ET - T25G HIGH MOUNT, MICROTECH MT8, EGI ILET MANIFOLD, 300x600x80 COOLER, STANDARD THROTTLE BODY!!!!, BES TURBO TIMER, AUTOMETER BOOST GUAGE.
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

Ryan ET wrote:
BADET-4 wrote:NSW????? WTF how is that a national cruise? You mean "Eastern States CRuise"? Cmon man lets get REAL central.
I meant central to people that dont live in wa cos its so effing far hahaha. I dont know bout you but driving an et across the nullabor? no thanks. lol
quote]

Hmm well thats all well and good but im not in WA Im in SA, And so are quite a few members too. I Dunno bout them but Melbourne is doable, Brisbane is not. Im willing to travel 9 Hours to Melbourne..... How bout you's???

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
Ignoranus (ĭg'nə-rā'nəs) A person who is both stupid and an arsehole.
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

You want a good photo shoot, let's all get to Melbourne and put them on the Spirit of Tasmania and do a Tas cruise. It would be something to film all these going on the boat. It only costs about $80 each way, they might even do us a deal. Let's go give the old fella heaps.
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

BADET-4 wrote:
Ryan ET wrote:
quote]

Hmm well thats all well and good but im not in WA Im in SA, And so are quite a few members too. I Dunno bout them but Melbourne is doable, Brisbane is not. Im willing to travel 9 Hours to Melbourne..... How bout you's???
News flash mate. I live in Brighton... IN ADELAIDE! Melbourne is not central. Why should the brissy guys have to drive 22 hours to meet in melbs? Albury is the best suggestion so far. Brisbane is not an option but neither is melb or sa. Needs to be central to all those places.
1984 N12 PULSAR ET - T25G HIGH MOUNT, MICROTECH MT8, EGI ILET MANIFOLD, 300x600x80 COOLER, STANDARD THROTTLE BODY!!!!, BES TURBO TIMER, AUTOMETER BOOST GUAGE.