N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

PS2 stuff, console, games, wireless controllers etc [bris]

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

I'm so sorry for speaking my mind..
but isn't that what forums are all about?
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
amraks

Post by amraks »

Hey why not add a sub category for non related n12 stuff off the sell and buy, that way the index won't be full of new topics.

and isn't this site about a community that you can trust rather than go else where and sell it, maybe android trusts this site rather than some other forum. also the fact of buying/selling on here, at least there is a feedback section for dealing with people.

just a idea, also I think the admins here do a good job, at keeping this place maintained and are very professional about it.
Amraks
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

The reason we dont have a non n12 related for sale section is because of the liability we are under for running a forum. It is not easy for such a small moderated forum to monitor what could be sold through there.
For example if somthing has been stolen, the forum owner/administrators can somewhat be held responsible for creating a forum for selling stolen goods.

You would be suprised that if you look into what you are accountable for when running a public forum. Especially with other related illegal activity (discussion, pictures, videos etc etc.)

I have only just seen this thread, and if i had seen it first i would have just pm'd android and removed the thread, just like i do with the many other threads like this.

I know we could try do make a point that this stuff can go in a n12 etc, but at the end of the day any thing can. So the line has to be drawn somewhere, the rules are for everyone. Including moderators and thats just the way it has been since setting up this forum.

Shane.