N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

new p plate laws

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
BLUE ET

Post by BLUE ET »

victoria was 150kw per tonne till the current laws came in, but atleast now n12 owners in vic have an option to drive even if i need to get some kind of permission from vicroads its still worth it
SHIT JANICE!!!!!!!!!
ETONE

Post by ETONE »

where did you read that???
Because its crap, its been 125kw per tonne since i was on my l's and that was 9 years ago now

Campbell
Remember, nothings ever BOLT ON.
ET87

Post by ET87 »

dude read the articles carefully.. its 100kw per tonne.. its gettin reduced 25kw less but the et/exa is still perfect to drive n not that cop hungry unless ppl drive like spastics n no more et/exa's..
nismoet

Post by nismoet »

i went full licence late last year so no more 0.0 blood/alco or that 5 point suspension limit! :)
BLUE ET

Post by BLUE ET »

ooookk

i went to vicroads the other day and did my hazzards, after i finished i enquired about the new exemptions for low powered turbo/supercharged cars and much to the suprise of the person behind the counter, vicroads have updated the website and it now has the download for the paperwork required to obtain the exemption, the link is:

http://www.arrivealive.vic.gov.au/initi ... if_yo.html

But the only annoying part of this is you actually have to have your p's before you can apply so it will prob be a few weeks wait till the exemption comes through. But still this is exellent news for all young n12 owners like myself that will now have a chance to drive my car!!!!!!
SHIT JANICE!!!!!!!!!
BLUE ET

Post by BLUE ET »

hmm got home tonight to find a letter from vicroads, apparantly the et turbo is either over 100kw per tonne or not a family car with less then 125kw per tonne, now a factory et is 83kw per tonne and and a 5dr hatch so I can't understand why I was rejected, they gave me a number to call so tomorrow they are gonna cop it cause I'm pissed off.
SHIT JANICE!!!!!!!!!
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

I suspect that they might think its a 2 door EXA.

Go easy m8. The person you give a spray to is unlikely to have even READ the document let alone had anything to do with its creation.
get them offside with a spray and you might kiss any help goodbye.

L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

Yep, go easy, you'll catch more flies with honey!

C
BLUE ET

Post by BLUE ET »

okkk so today after 2 months of fuckin around I have recived my exemption!!!!!!!!!!! Apparantly the so called engineer thought I had a gtir LOL but any way any p platers in vic who like n12s can have an et or exa
SHIT JANICE!!!!!!!!!