N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Wiring.............

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Oh dont bounce it back on to me M8.
You stuck your 2 bobs in when you were not asked to, then went on to accuse me of dissing some mechanic and then wnet on to insult me about my age....no?
And no, I wont cry about it as you so childishly and repeatedly put it.

Im being perfectly civil about everything. Possibly the language might be a little errr... colourful but it gets the point across to those who are not too stupid to see it.

In your case, your sliding dangerously close to the imbecile line.

Take a hint M8, butt out of someone elses thread with your insults and Ill thought out comments unless someone actually ASKS for your opinion eh?

L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

tassuperkart wrote:Lets dance then eh?

I suggest the samba....

I kinda think I have my head around the Electrical side of cars. But coming to ECU's I think I will Tinker with her for a little and get to know its mother before I strip her down and running my fingers down her new wires.

Good work E i feel your pain, well I may not know how it feels to wire a beast up but the fustrations of long hard work finding out its a bigger job.

Well E, you have inspired me to go all out when I wanna clean up my engine bay wires and shyt I dont need when the Microtech goes in.

Keep it up E

Dex.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

No worries Dex.

The Microtech install is mighty straightforward to do and the wiring diagrame in the Microtech manual makes it a pretty easy task.

Make sure you print up a copy of the stock wiring diagrammes for colour codes to provide ECU power as well. Its all there in the stock looms so why not use it?
Word of warning tho, pay close attention to wiring up the fuel pump setup.
You can use the existing car wiring and relay but the stock ECU pulls the relay in on the +ive side and the other side of the relay goes to ground.
Microtech (and just about every other ECU maker) pull the relay in from the negative side so you need to make sure you alter the existing earth of the relay pullin coil (Black) to see switched 12v+ive.

Just connect the existing earth wire (Black) across to the Black/White wire on the same relay. Its a fused and switched power supply.

The existing pullin wire from the relay (Green/Blue) will connect to the GREEN wire on the Microtech.

To test it, jusg switch on ignition and touch the Blue/Yellow wire to earth somewhere.
If all is well the pump will run. Worse case, youll pop a fuse!!
Fix that then join the green Microtech wire to the Blue/Yellow stock wire and your in business.

For some reason, if the Microtech Green wire grounds via the relay coil the pump timer circuitry fries and the pump will not be controlled by the ecu.
Its pretty exxie to get Microtech to repair it as well not to mention about 2 weeks off the road.

This way theres no need to fit extra relays or run extra wiring from the Microtech out to the stock relay.

You then just need to decide how much of the original wiring to use or whether to run and entirely new loom out with all new plugs and so-on.

The latter is my personal choice. Im not a great fan of piggy-backing into the stock EFI looms..just me tho.
This will lengthen the installation by a mile but in the long term is a worthwhile investment in time and some extra money for some new plugs.

My 2 bobs neway.

L8tr
E
baz

Post by baz »

farking take a joke about your age n crap, Like I'm serious, i think the way I typed it, It came across in the wrong way..Very much sorry E..YOu know I love u
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

baz wrote:farking take a joke about your age n crap, Like I'm serious, i think the way I typed it, It came across in the wrong way..Very much sorry E..YOu know I love u
My two bobs baz, emotions dont come throw typing.

And E...

I got the Microtech pre-wired, as it can from benny's car.
Thanks for the tip about the fuel pump, I'm sure it will come in handy one day. I think I may need to get the booklet for further upgrades, like multi-coils, etc.

Just a question, prob far fetched but is it neccessary to go a hi spark coil in the upgrade with microtech???
Or should i keep the original coil till i go multi set up???

Cheers E

Dex
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

Hey E,

Im pretty sure you will remember deleting a shit storm thread like this one a little while ago when Baz made negative comments about Etriders car.

Now you know how we felt at the time. I am disapointed that certain people cant get what the forum is all about. Maybe those people need to go and find another forum or whatever but I am gonna take your way of thinking E, and say, how about now that everyone has said their bit, we delete the negative stuff and make the thread what it was and is supposed to be...

Sorry for butting in but I was starting to really learn somethings before it went pear shapped. It was funny at first but i just wanna read about car shit.

Ryan.
1984 N12 PULSAR ET - T25G HIGH MOUNT, MICROTECH MT8, EGI ILET MANIFOLD, 300x600x80 COOLER, STANDARD THROTTLE BODY!!!!, BES TURBO TIMER, AUTOMETER BOOST GUAGE.
baz

Post by baz »

I didn't say anything negative lol, Where did you get that from?..AS for ETrdier, All i said was his engine bay looked untidy, have a farking cry over small negative comments, bunch of girls!
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

Funny, I was thinking the level of vitriol in E's response was a bit over the top, for a normal person. But he seems to think it's OK. I would hope that as a Mod he'd be leveling things not escalating. He flames plenty of people with quite a bit of venom.

Now I'm not defending Baz either.

We're all adults how about we all (me too) calm down and have a beer? :D

Remember a respectful reply can have a different opinion, lets not get abusive or personal. We all like our rides different ways. Think happy thoughts .. .. .. .. "my N12 hasn't broken in the last two weeks, my N12 hasn't broken in the last two weeks, my N12 hasn't broken in the last two weeks, aaaahhhh enlightenment."

C
baz

Post by baz »

I am an adult, But I very much dislike beer

nismoet

Post by nismoet »

even coronas? what kind of man are you..
baz

Post by baz »

I don't drink alcohol.

Damo

Post by Damo »

nismoet wrote:even coronas? what kind of man are you..
uuuugh...... Corona! Mexican cat piss FTL. :( :D

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Warning.... Tassuperkart Rant....Warning

Post by tassuperkart »

Warning: Begin Rant
baz wrote:............... have a farking cry over small negative comments, bunch of girls!
So thats your version of a measured, intelligent and thought out response eh?
That is precisely the kind of verbal garbage Baz has grown to love spewing forth on regular occurrences in various topics recently which causes such er...discussions.
Most often this stuff is thrown in uninvited.

Or this gem:
baz wrote: No need to be a smart ass lol, you old people are set it your ways :p hehe
Oh geee thats nice. The inference here is that Im unable to think outside a certain set boundary due to my age..... And he finds it funny as well.........Well, I take umbrage to that and see it made as a clear insult.
Quite deserving of "vitriol" actually.

Or this:
baz wrote: Seriously tho..Stop with the bullshit for a minute
Me stop the bullshit??? What bullshit for frigs sake? You started it Baz. You want to go on with it Baz.. You could have stopped the entire discussion if youd used your brain Baz.
I have merely pointed out, in no uncertain terms, why I choose to do this job myself and Im then further accused of criticising some mechanical place that i have no idea even existed.......... Pimpin Customs did you say?
WTF?????

Heres the quote:
baz wrote: They charged ben hine like $270 or something to wire in the microtech on his ET..You have no idea what their work is like so don't be so quick to judge, Might take half the time what you estimated for them to do it, Have a little faith rather than criticize all the time
And this:
baz wrote: farking take a joke about your age n crap, Like I'm serious, i think the way I typed it, It came across in the wrong way..Very much sorry E..YOu know I love u
Yep, it came across exactly as you typed it M8...otherwise you WOULDNT have typed it in the first place.

And so-on ad-nauseum.

There are posts right thru this forum from Baz with the same lame and inflammatory line hes recently taken such a shining to. Its tiresome and inflammatory and deserving of any and all vitriol it gets.

And then, I get this one from C:
Callumgw wrote: Funny, I was thinking the level of vitriol in E's response was a bit over the top, for a normal person
Ill ignore the "For a NORMAL person" bit, (emphasised with an apostrophe) eh? There are quite a few ways to take that little gem dont you think? So just in case Im wrong, Ill leave it for now.

"Over the top"? I dont think I went nearly far enough actually and was initially quite restrained in my initial responses until Baz clearly indicated he was happy to go on with the insults and derogatory comments which in the end, had NOTHING to do with the topic of the thread.
In fact NO intelligent comment whatsoever.

Its quite simple, Baz likes to shitstir by making smartarse and irritating comments. And when he gets the reactions he was fishing for then proceeds to further inflame the issue by trying to deny he said anything at all or at least he didnt mean it that way....sure Baz!.
Like a grizzling little kid who craves attention. ANY attention even if its bad. if he cant get attention by doing good then will do something bad just to ensure getting it.
Well Baz, you got what you wanted, attention. Now live with it.

C, you are repeatedly demonstrating your unique ability to only read, comprehend and then recall the parts of posts that actually suit your agenda. Which is to play the concilliatory approach.
The last exchange we had was a result of your patent and glaring inability to thoroughly READ and absorb EVERYTHING in my posts, including the parts of discussion that initially led to the exchange.
You seem to just just focus on negative stuff that jumps out at you that suits you purpose and ignore the very reasons/salient points for the exchange.

And this one:
Callumgw wrote: But he seems to think it's OK. I would hope that as a Mod he'd be leveling things not escalating. He flames plenty of people with quite a bit of venom.

"Escalating" WTF? "Seems to think its OK"?? What? To defend oneself...vigourously??
Then yes I do and Id expect the same from anybody else.
What? So Im just s'posed to pull my head in, lie down and take it repeatedly up the quoit for the team just because Im mod/admin??????
I dont think so M8. Ill give it to anybody who casts aspersions and idiotic responses alike.
I have neither fear nor favour when it comes to horseshit like this.

I dont take crap from anybody and as long as they are willing to engage and dispense with such mindless rubbish and verbal diahorrea then I will continue to defend myself, or anybody else.....vigourously.

If anybody does not like it, they can exercise their right of censorship and close this page.

Baz has demonstrated his willingness to continue the shitcan game long after it ceased to be a game.
Furthermore, I am being shitcanned in my OWN thread....................

Accused of "criticise[ing]all the time" some mechanical business...which I didnt nor have i ever heard of. I said NOTHING about any business....show me the quote where I dissed this business eh?? You cant so dont bother...neither can Baz.

Told to "stop the bullshit" which I had nothing to do with in the first place.

Told to "stop crying" and the rest of that verbal crud because he has nothing else intelligent to say and simply wants to go on with it out of boredom or plain stupidity.

The only correct thing from Baz so far is his sig. line and the "have a bitch" part.
You bet ill have a bitch M8. Long and loud.

Now, once more [in dot point form] just in case you missed the point.....again.

I had a bitch about my wiring job. Was taking far too long and was shitting me. Ill bitch if I like since Im the one doing the frikken job.

It was blithely suggested to me to just go to XYZ business and theyd do it because they did some other snoozers Microtech for "like $270 or something" (he doesnt even KNOW how much)

I clearly set out a list of reasons why this job would cost in excess of twice that and further reasons NOT to pay somebody else my hard earned dollars to do the job.
No insults, no flames, no nothing. Just plain statements based on EXPERIENCE!

And then the shit starts... but who started it?:

All of a sudden Im "judging" and "criticising their work" and then Im accused of being a "smartarse" and furthermore because Im "old and set in your ways"

The after being called a smartarse with some token "not flaming" drivel to make it all better, I responded, colourfully (and why not, I made my displeasure well and truly plain for all to see?) and further outlined and backed up my reasons for NOT having the job done elsewhere, mostly due to pricing retraints.

Correct me here.................. no???? .............Didnt think so.

And then finally Baz gets all smarmy and feigns the concilliatory approach and tries to smooth things over further on with this laughable response like he was just joking the whole time and like, whats my problem?:
baz wrote: I didn't say anything negative lol, Where did you get that from?
Give me a break Baz.... Ive seen the likes of you come...and mercifully, GO!

Hey correct me if im wrong eh C? You cant because Im not. The text does not lie and if you C, see it any other way, or indeed fail to see it at all then thats your problem and i go back to my previous claim that perhaps you only seem to see and read what you want to see and read and focus on what you perceive as negatives and ignore any supporting argument in this kind of verbal exchange.
Just as you did in the previous exchange.
And just as you most likely will in this exchange unless you READ every point made.
Ahh well, if not then your problem. Sure isnt mine anymore. Im a little over it.

NOW, Ryan ET, I have said enough on this tangential topic within a topic and further discussion will only become mindless game-saying of whatever the other person says, which is the clear precursor to a flame war.
But, it deserves to stay as a reminder and that it didnt/hasn't yet decended into a mindless bog of flaming and plain insults...just yet, as that other thread you pointed out did.
In that case it will be edited ruthlessly.
It remains to be seen which way these guys jump.

However, I have said all I will need to say on the matter and if those other two (and any others in that camp) cannot, or will not see the light then, and since they are in the minority here, then they can jump wherever the wind takes them. Ill not loose any sleep over it.

Your point is taken tho.

I feel better now! All is good in the world!
Re-reading this stuff..I reckon I should have been a Barrister!
I need a beer...anybody want one?
L8tr
E
nismoet

Post by nismoet »

Damo wrote:
nismoet wrote:even coronas? what kind of man are you..
uuuugh...... Corona! Mexican cat piss FTL. :( :D

Damo

you should be ashamed of yourself damo..
Callumgw

Re: Warning.... Tassuperkart Rant....Warning

Post by Callumgw »

not escalating:
tassuperkart wrote:Warning: Begin Rant
baz wrote:............... have a farking cry over small negative comments, bunch of girls!
So thats your version of a measured, intelligent and thought out response eh?
That is precisely the kind of verbal garbage Baz has grown to love spewing forth on regular occurrences in various topics recently which causes such er...discussions.
Most often this stuff is thrown in uninvited.

Or this gem:
baz wrote: No need to be a smart ass lol, you old people are set it your ways :p hehe
Oh geee thats nice. The inference here is that Im unable to think outside a certain set boundary due to my age..... And he finds it funny as well.........Well, I take umbrage to that and see it made as a clear insult.
Quite deserving of "vitriol" actually.

Or this:
baz wrote: Seriously tho..Stop with the bullshit for a minute
Me stop the bullshit??? What bullshit for frigs sake? You started it Baz. You want to go on with it Baz.. You could have stopped the entire discussion if youd used your brain Baz.
I have merely pointed out, in no uncertain terms, why I choose to do this job myself and Im then further accused of criticising some mechanical place that i have no idea even existed.......... Pimpin Customs did you say?
WTF?????

Heres the quote:
baz wrote: They charged ben hine like $270 or something to wire in the microtech on his ET..You have no idea what their work is like so don't be so quick to judge, Might take half the time what you estimated for them to do it, Have a little faith rather than criticize all the time
And this:
baz wrote: farking take a joke about your age n crap, Like I'm serious, i think the way I typed it, It came across in the wrong way..Very much sorry E..YOu know I love u
Yep, it came across exactly as you typed it M8...otherwise you WOULDNT have typed it in the first place.

And so-on ad-nauseum.

There are posts right thru this forum from Baz with the same lame and inflammatory line hes recently taken such a shining to. Its tiresome and inflammatory and deserving of any and all vitriol it gets.

And then, I get this one from C:
Callumgw wrote: Funny, I was thinking the level of vitriol in E's response was a bit over the top, for a normal person
Ill ignore the "For a NORMAL person" bit, (emphasised with an apostrophe) eh? There are quite a few ways to take that little gem dont you think? So just in case Im wrong, Ill leave it for now.

"Over the top"? I dont think I went nearly far enough actually and was initially quite restrained in my initial responses until Baz clearly indicated he was happy to go on with the insults and derogatory comments which in the end, had NOTHING to do with the topic of the thread.
In fact NO intelligent comment whatsoever.

Its quite simple, Baz likes to shitstir by making smartarse and irritating comments. And when he gets the reactions he was fishing for then proceeds to further inflame the issue by trying to deny he said anything at all or at least he didnt mean it that way....sure Baz!.
Like a grizzling little kid who craves attention. ANY attention even if its bad. if he cant get attention by doing good then will do something bad just to ensure getting it.
Well Baz, you got what you wanted, attention. Now live with it.

C, you are repeatedly demonstrating your unique ability to only read, comprehend and then recall the parts of posts that actually suit your agenda. Which is to play the concilliatory approach.
The last exchange we had was a result of your patent and glaring inability to thoroughly READ and absorb EVERYTHING in my posts, including the parts of discussion that initially led to the exchange.
You seem to just just focus on negative stuff that jumps out at you that suits you purpose and ignore the very reasons/salient points for the exchange.

And this one:
Callumgw wrote: But he seems to think it's OK. I would hope that as a Mod he'd be leveling things not escalating. He flames plenty of people with quite a bit of venom.

"Escalating" WTF? "Seems to think its OK"?? What? To defend oneself...vigourously??
Then yes I do and Id expect the same from anybody else.
What? So Im just s'posed to pull my head in, lie down and take it repeatedly up the quoit for the team just because Im mod/admin??????
I dont think so M8. Ill give it to anybody who casts aspersions and idiotic responses alike.
I have neither fear nor favour when it comes to horseshit like this.

I dont take crap from anybody and as long as they are willing to engage and dispense with such mindless rubbish and verbal diahorrea then I will continue to defend myself, or anybody else.....vigourously.

If anybody does not like it, they can exercise their right of censorship and close this page.

Baz has demonstrated his willingness to continue the shitcan game long after it ceased to be a game.
Furthermore, I am being shitcanned in my OWN thread....................

Accused of "criticise[ing]all the time" some mechanical business...which I didnt nor have i ever heard of. I said NOTHING about any business....show me the quote where I dissed this business eh?? You cant so dont bother...neither can Baz.

Told to "stop the bullshit" which I had nothing to do with in the first place.

Told to "stop crying" and the rest of that verbal crud because he has nothing else intelligent to say and simply wants to go on with it out of boredom or plain stupidity.

The only correct thing from Baz so far is his sig. line and the "have a bitch" part.
You bet ill have a bitch M8. Long and loud.

Now, once more [in dot point form] just in case you missed the point.....again.

I had a bitch about my wiring job. Was taking far too long and was shitting me. Ill bitch if I like since Im the one doing the frikken job.

It was blithely suggested to me to just go to XYZ business and theyd do it because they did some other snoozers Microtech for "like $270 or something" (he doesnt even KNOW how much)

I clearly set out a list of reasons why this job would cost in excess of twice that and further reasons NOT to pay somebody else my hard earned dollars to do the job.
No insults, no flames, no nothing. Just plain statements based on EXPERIENCE!

And then the shit starts... but who started it?:

All of a sudden Im "judging" and "criticising their work" and then Im accused of being a "smartarse" and furthermore because Im "old and set in your ways"

The after being called a smartarse with some token "not flaming" drivel to make it all better, I responded, colourfully (and why not, I made my displeasure well and truly plain for all to see?) and further outlined and backed up my reasons for NOT having the job done elsewhere, mostly due to pricing retraints.

Correct me here.................. no???? .............Didnt think so.

And then finally Baz gets all smarmy and feigns the concilliatory approach and tries to smooth things over further on with this laughable response like he was just joking the whole time and like, whats my problem?:
baz wrote: I didn't say anything negative lol, Where did you get that from?
Give me a break Baz.... Ive seen the likes of you come...and mercifully, GO!

Hey correct me if im wrong eh C? You cant because Im not. The text does not lie and if you C, see it any other way, or indeed fail to see it at all then thats your problem and i go back to my previous claim that perhaps you only seem to see and read what you want to see and read and focus on what you perceive as negatives and ignore any supporting argument in this kind of verbal exchange.
Just as you did in the previous exchange.
And just as you most likely will in this exchange unless you READ every point made.
Ahh well, if not then your problem. Sure isnt mine anymore. Im a little over it.

NOW, Ryan ET, I have said enough on this tangential topic within a topic and further discussion will only become mindless game-saying of whatever the other person says, which is the clear precursor to a flame war.
But, it deserves to stay as a reminder and that it didnt/hasn't yet decended into a mindless bog of flaming and plain insults...just yet, as that other thread you pointed out did.
In that case it will be edited ruthlessly.
It remains to be seen which way these guys jump.

However, I have said all I will need to say on the matter and if those other two (and any others in that camp) cannot, or will not see the light then, and since they are in the minority here, then they can jump wherever the wind takes them. Ill not loose any sleep over it.

Your point is taken tho.

I feel better now! All is good in the world!
Re-reading this stuff..I reckon I should have been a Barrister!
I need a beer...anybody want one?
L8tr
E

or maybe:
tassuperkart wrote:
well excuse me here but who exaxctly is the smartarse here?
Yer, well for your information Mr smartarse, why dont you truck on down here and have a look for yourself at the magnitude of this job.
You might then not be so quick to gob off about how wonderful some car reparer is and how cheap they did a job on something not even on the same page in terms of complexity yer?

Furthermore, Im not interested in their work. I know exactly how they will do the job and how long it takes and since I once WAS a working mechanic,
I know how much a job like mine will cost.
Not only that, I have installed 3 x Microtechs and an EMS system.

Wiring in something as simple as a Microtech can be done on a Saturday afternoon if your switched on and done it before which is exactly WHY they are so cheap to install. Literally "plug and play"
I fitted an Lt-12 to my M8's rotor turbo in about 5 hours.
I fitted the EMS Ti-3 system to wifes car in about 3 hours.

Is EVERY joint they did individually soldered and backed up with heatshrink?? No Ill bet my arse they used quick crimps (which is fine by the way, I just went the extra 300 miles in my V6 setup, my choice).

Did they install 2 x 8 way multi-pin connector blocks each requiring 16 individual solder joints each just for the engine sub-harness?

Did they install traction control requiring 2 separte Hall Effect sensors with their own power supplies?

4 wire ego with its own power supply?

Did they have to wire in 3 fans each requiring a separate power relay and individual fused power supplies?

An electric water pump?

Did they re-make an alternator harness?

Did they find and trace both AC wiring and P/steer wiring to interface into the EFI computer inputs for idle control?

Then, did they have to individually calibrate the 2 temp senders AND the MAP sensor?

I think I can safely say no to all of the above.

That is precisely why they did a "like 270 or something" job.

So how about educating yourself first as to whats actually involved in a job of this magnitude a bit before before YOU begin trapping off about shit you know bugger all about and casting aspersions on the relative age of people eh?
I do thing electrically in certain ways thats for sure. And that precisely why my cars start straight up and continue to run over the years.
You have some problem with that????

L8tr
E
or....
tassuperkart wrote:Nah you can shove it right up your arse Baz.

You sit there like Lord fucken Muck accusing me of dissing some mechanical joint when in fact I clearly stated i wanted the job done in a certain way so ill keep doing it myself and then you start on me being some old fucker and stuck in my ways or whatever and "stop with the bullshit for a minute" and you expect me to "step back and take a deep one"???????????

Your fucking kidding right????

Im AM an old fucker and I AM stuck in certain ways because those certain ways have served me real fucken well for a long time and those ways have also served and helped others for a long time as well which I am happy to share.......including you.
Those way took a long time to get where they are and if my hard yards and lessons learnt from my own fuckups can help somebody else out then sobeit.

So how about you get down of your high and mighty fucking mountain temple in your head and come back to reality with the rest of us dickheads and plebs and keep your trap shut until someone actually wants/asks something from you eh?

If I wanted some other cnut to wire my car i would have asked.
All I wanted to share was the pita of it all...................

You want to keep it going?? Im only just clearing my throat at this minute M8.
Lets dance then eh?

L8tr
E

mmmmmm. People who have achieved things like MRD stopped visiting because of repeated confrontations like this. It does not help anyone.

so lets look at your work, how about this, your first response, perhaps a bit to confrontational, sarcastic and condescending?
tassuperkart wrote:Sure Baz, so long as you dont mind PAYING THEM TO DO IT!
Lets see, for a pro, around 10 to 12 straight hours @ 65/hr.....yer sounds like a plan!
THEN they have to commision it, load a config file, make it run and then tune it.
Prolly as much again.

PLUS, I want it done right, the FIRST time!!!!

Ahhhhhm.. I reckon Ill soldier on dont you?

or maybe:
tassuperkart wrote: well for your information Mr smartarse
or, maybe too many tickets?
tassuperkart wrote: I once WAS a working mechanic,
I know how much a job like mine will cost.
Not only that, I have installed 3 x Microtechs and an EMS system.
tassuperkart wrote: So how about educating yourself first
tassuperkart wrote: before YOU begin trapping off about shit you know bugger all about
tassuperkart wrote:Nah you can shove it right up your arse Baz.
tassuperkart wrote: You sit there like Lord fucken Muck
tassuperkart wrote:..... arse .......fucken ..... old fucker ...... the bullshit ....... fucking ..... old fucker a.......fucken ...... fuckups ....... fucking ...... dickheads ...... cnut .
tassuperkart wrote: You want to keep it going?? Im only just clearing my throat at this minute M8.
Lets dance then eh?
tassuperkart wrote: too stupid to see it.
tassuperkart wrote: In your case, your sliding dangerously close to the imbecile line.
tassuperkart wrote: Im being perfectly civil about everything.
oh really? civil huh?

Come on, isn't it time to play nice?

C