N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

National N12Turbo cruise REGISTER NOW!!!!

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

Ok guys I am gonna start throwing ideas around about where we can stay.

I found this place which has powered sites for $30 a night. Would be good to have power in case we need to solder, charge batteries or god forbid..grind something hahahaha

http://www.coffscoastholidayparks.com.a ... rk/tarrifs

I really want to have 5 or 6 sites together so we can really keep the group vibe going. I think that 3 or 4 days of solid hanging out would really change the vibe on the forum for the better,we will know more about each others cars and lives which I think would be great!

Keen to have people throw some more ideas around too!
1984 N12 PULSAR ET - T25G HIGH MOUNT, MICROTECH MT8, EGI ILET MANIFOLD, 300x600x80 COOLER, STANDARD THROTTLE BODY!!!!, BES TURBO TIMER, AUTOMETER BOOST GUAGE.
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

Are these sites for tents, have they got anything that sleep 3 or 4 with fridges and shitters. I don't mind sharing so long as I've got my own bed and you don't fart more than me (come to think of it that'd be pretty hard so forget I said it). I've got no camping gear so a room or cabin would have to be the go.
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

Ok cool well I'll suss a bunch of places that have cabins
1984 N12 PULSAR ET - T25G HIGH MOUNT, MICROTECH MT8, EGI ILET MANIFOLD, 300x600x80 COOLER, STANDARD THROTTLE BODY!!!!, BES TURBO TIMER, AUTOMETER BOOST GUAGE.
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

A BIG FUCKIN BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP.

Doesn't look like you'll be needing too big a place man. These pussies have led you on all the way and aren't coming to the party when it counts. Maybe I'm being a little premmie but 17 days to register interest seems like a long time to me for the amount of names that have committed. I'm trying to get DAMO to come with me in his car and I think it's slowly working but unless the numbers are significantly more, I might be pulling the pin. A 2000k round trip plus playing k's is not easy on these things, sorry mate but I'll keep an eye on numbers. Hopefully it will pick up.
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

i said some one can take my car lol at least i contributed to the cause and my excuse
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

fuck cabins, powered sites and tents ftw
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

just sleep in you car i would
My Ride
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

I can totally see why people would be wanting to pull out due to the numbers but all that does is show people that it can't be done and show them that they were right not to register. Let's really pump everyone up to commiting to the cruise. I will still drive there if there is only 2 cars. That's how dedicated I am.

Come on people you signed up to be a member of this club and forum, now support the forum that has given you knowlage and a place to buy and sell and a place to come when you need help. Loyalty to the club and the people that will help you whenever you need it is the only way for us to move forward. Don't let the team down!
japcrap

Post by japcrap »

hey guys i would love to go only if other melburnians come along as well. reason being is that i had bad experience driving my car to apollo bay once and it was the worst drive ever. but having that said that was 7 years ago and my car is a bit more refined now. im not being a sourpuss but i prefer if other people from my state comes to
Nature makes only dumb animals. We owe the fools to society.
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

japcrap wrote:hey guys i would love to go only if other melburnians come along as well. reason being is that i had bad experience driving my car to apollo bay once and it was the worst drive ever. but having that said that was 7 years ago and my car is a bit more refined now. im not being a sourpuss but i prefer if other people from my state comes to
Im driving from adelaide mate, and believe me, ill have a boot filled with everything except a motor and box. I will be preparing for each and every scenario. Its just about being organized ya know?
japcrap

Post by japcrap »

Ryan ET wrote: Im driving from adelaide mate, and believe me, ill have a boot filled with everything except a motor and box. I will be preparing for each and every scenario. Its just about being organized ya know?
ill have a serious think about it bro :)
Ryan ET

Post by Ryan ET »

I could possibly drive to melbs and convoy up with you. Hows that for dedication? hahaha
japcrap

Post by japcrap »

Ryan ET wrote:I could possibly drive to melbs and convoy up with you. Hows that for dedication? hahaha

that is dedication hehe. if i do go i owe u a slab of vb
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

C'mon JAPCRAP - ya know ya wanna!
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

The Renegade wrote:C'mon JAPCRAP - ya know ya wanna!
comon ren you now you want to use my car :P
My Ride