N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

BQ.05.TD et turbo *56k*

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
angel

Post by angel »

BQ.05.TD wrote:lol thats just a rough figure. if i dont get 140kw atw on 20-22psi then i will be pissed lol
cool 22psi, massive. you'll have to get an upgraded map sensor, as the stock on in the microtechs on go up to 20psi or so i have beeen told.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

they go to 22psi just but best to get a 3 bar map sensor
BQ.05.TD

Post by BQ.05.TD »

the 22 psi is a max i would run on the stock internals. 140 kw is all i want realy ( yes i know i say that now lol) but that will get me a easy mid to low 13sec pass and thats all i want. i dont want to be rebuilding the gear box every time i have to fill up with fuel lol.

i will try and run 20+ psi on pump fuel other wise it isnt realy a street tune as martini 110 race fuel is about $130 for 20L lol

but i just want to do a mid 13sec pass on street tyres and that will get me in the top ten e15t list

yer the mtech i will be getting has 2 bar map sensor. and all the who har. i just hope ca18det injectors will hold up. thats reminds me i need to get a vl fuel pump lol

cheers guys
SammyET

boost

Post by SammyET »

Hey, u shuld be expecting about 140 kws well below 15psi with a microtech. Power comes from leaning the fuel mixture and timing as much as possible.. Achieving 105kw with that terrible AFR is an achievement!! With a leaner mix, theres absolutely no reason you'd have to go to dangerous boost pressures. Get the computer and prove me right.. i made 136kw/12 psi on stock injectors!!

Sam
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

yea the lt-8 has a 1.5bar map sensor
BQ.05.TD

Post by BQ.05.TD »

yer im getting the lt10s but the 1.5bar maps read high any way like 22psi not 20 like they should. so im getting the 2 bar one to be shore
BQ.05.TD

Post by BQ.05.TD »

well i went out to day and got some new pics.
here ya go
yes i know im a photo whore lol
angel

Post by angel »

looking very neat.

are you going to put the front lip on?
Last edited by angel on Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

BQ.05.TD wrote:yer im getting the lt10s but the 1.5bar maps read high any way like 22psi not 20 like they should. so im getting the 2 bar one to be shore
1.5bar is 22psi lol

looksing ood tho justin shit loads tuffa with the new springs in :)
BQ.05.TD

Post by BQ.05.TD »

yer the front lip wont actually go all the way on it will look some thing like this
i have a new lip here but just havnt had the time to get it cut up and painted

lol matt i didnt know. i was talknig to me mate and he said they rear like 2-3 psi higher. and i thought 1.5 was 20 psi lol my bad.

yer it looks sik from behind with the cage. u sit in the back seat and look up and around and it makes u wonder wtf is in the car to warrent a role cage lol
it sits nice but its still way way to soft for my driving. so i will be looknig for some kyb struts. maby some custom springs

cheers guys
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

1bar is 14.7 psi so half that if approx 7psi :) when u have the handset it goes to 22 psi so u'll be fine when u get the microtech mate :)
BQ.05.TD

Post by BQ.05.TD »

yer but i want a bit of leway i dont want to be on the edge of the sensor. cause if it goes over 22 psi then it will fuk up. and its $150 to buy the ecu with the 2 bar map or a nother $300 if u get it later and like a week of down time. cause if i dont get the power iw ant on 22 psi im just gonne keep winding boost in lol
angel

Post by angel »

BQ.05.TD wrote: cause if i dont get the power iw ant on 22 psi im just gonne keep winding boost in lol
your a brave man. im eventually going to run 18psi, im to scared to push a standard bottom end harder then that.
im very sure 22 psi with the right tune will get you 140kw. when is all this happeining
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

well if it goes over the 22psi limit all it will do is keep the injectors at the same timing as 22psi so if its rich as hell at 22psi it would handle a few more but i cant see that u will need 22psi for 140kw atw basically if u need more than 20psi the turbo is just too small 20psi is pushing the T25g's limits anyway its in its outer limits of efficiency(yes it will produce more boost but wont be producing the power ur after it will just make the charge air hotter). u should be able to do it with 17-18psi if the tuner cant get that then maybe its time to find a new tuner or turbo :)
BQ.05.TD

Post by BQ.05.TD »

yer i would like to do it on 18-20 psi. but i still have stock cam and hardley any head work. but its getting tuned bye the best of the best. dave flood, he tunes the 9sec FWD online crx plus hundreds of other bullshit cars so that wont be a drams. i just hope the ca injectors will be big enough
we will see i spose lol

i just have a dont care attitude with motors. if it brakes then there is somethink weak in the motor and u have to make it better. so if it brakes then i will build it even tougher lol