N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

PROJECT N12 WEAPON

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
70RQE2001

Post by 70RQE2001 »

Was an interesting read! some decent mods too with that motor ;) article's been up there for ages, remember reading it when I was looking to buy an ET and that was back in 2001! :D
Good luck with it and keep us posted on the rebuilding.
Dan.
mrboost

Post by mrboost »

hey guys just curious if i did go to sell this et once fully rebuilt what sorta price should i ask ???
dmb_et

Post by dmb_et »

depends on how good it comes up 6-7 maybe... other guys can put some light on the situation. i have seen some nice cars for that price. and some even nicer for cheaper but on other sites i have seen et's for as high as 12,000
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

you do the jet speed kit i wont one so bad but dont now were to get one im intersted i want won like cat onts a mouse and im in adelaide
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
70RQE2001

Post by 70RQE2001 »

et_rider wrote:you do the jet speed kit i wont one so bad but dont now were to get one im intersted i want won like cat onts a mouse and im in adelaide
Did you try Jetspeed? that's where I got mine, going back 4 years though. There was a guy there who had a good mould for it. Can't remember his name but sure if you call jetspeed they might know.
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

hahha what an idiot man i am stupid some times i should have googled it lol i didnt even now that jet speed was a company lol i just though that was its name lol thanks man thankyou heaps
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
70RQE2001

Post by 70RQE2001 »

et_rider wrote:hahha what an idiot man i am stupid some times i should have googled it lol i didnt even now that jet speed was a company lol i just though that was its name lol thanks man thankyou heaps
haha no worries, nice one. Google is your friend!
Team Jetspeed - they make bodykits etc.
Good luck with finding one.