N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

PS3 online usernames?

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

the ozzy version copped the it's too violent it's gotta be tamed down bullshit. fuck that! i don't want no asshat fuckwits telling me what i can and can't do/see/think/feel! i'd love to go all GTA on all there asses! :D
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

dammit, ebay just sent me a message saying the GTA4 listing has been removed because it violated some shit. luckily i hadn't paid for it just yet!
1badet

Post by 1badet »

gta4 is mad jacob84 is my name cheers see you online
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

well, i had no idea that scenes were taken out . ..thats pretty lame.

even so . . its still fair violent.

and i never insulted the PS3, it does have some great things going for it . . . but in my opinion . . . ."my opinion" . . .i believe the Xbox has far more going for it. like its online service being almost five times the size of PS3's.

who cant spare $80 for a whole year? id wipe my ass with eighty dollars.

*not implying that i a rich, far from it indeed.

anyway, neither console deserves insulting, as they are both great.
ET coming back from the dead.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

oh and the fact that Halo 3 is Xbox only. woot!
awesome game.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

Halo is shit. Does Xbox have Blu Ray...errrr NO

Saints Row 2 in a couple of months.
new project to start some time this year
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

Im about to start the final mission in GTA4
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

From what I've heard from reviewers who're playing their way thru it (Kilnit you'd be able to back this up since you;re nearly done) - the only thing tamed down on the ozzie version are the sex scene with the hookers. Reason being - Oz doesn't have an 'R' rating for games just yet.

And Rohan - you said the magic word as to why I would never go within 2 thousand feet of an XBOX - MICROSOFT
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

Thats about the only thing taken out is the sex scenes.

There is almost every swear word in the game from dick to cunt.. love it
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

i personally wouldn't mind a 360 just for Forza Motorsports 2 and Halo 3. Forza shits all over Gran (not a driving simulator) Turismo! the car behavior/physics in Forza are a heap more realistic!
but saying all that i am a converted Sony PS player now. i was pro XBox with the PS2. 1 big sell point for me was the PS3 has Blu-Ray! i won't ever buy another DVD! Blu-Ray kicks ass! i got a big high def plasma and sound system why waste it on inferior DVD?

oh and fuck it, i'm a pervert! i'll buy the overseas version of GTA4 still and see me some high polygon count titties! :twisted:

1badet, added you dude.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

ok 1badet, i tried adding you but apparently your not a registered user? i wrote your name exactly like you wrote minus the space between mad and jacob because you can't use a space. no go. can you check it for me?
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

yeah . . .but its not like they are even using blu ray disks to their full potential yet . . with movies all they are doing is filling the disk up with useless commentaries, more behind the scenes crap etc etc, their no more high def than the usual high def DVD disk.

also . . .Halo 3 is the most played online game and has grossed the largest amount of sales for any console game . . .the facts don't lie . . .its not "shit", its bloody awesome. The only week its lost its top "most played online game" was when COD 4 really came into it, and they had it for 1 week, ever since then its been back 2 Halo 3.

I have never actually played Forza 2? I have heard its good tho, i don't think i wanna go near Pro Street, seems a lil tame for a "NFS" title.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

Wow Halo is the most played game online. Big deal. Its still is a crap game.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

sorry Craig but i'm with Rohan on Halo 3 being a great game. shit, all the Halo's have been awsome games so far!
Forza 2 is pretty cool! it's WAAAAYYY more realistic than the ordinary Gran Turismo Prologue and the previous titles. i had the original Forza on my old XBox, man did i spend some hours just drifting in that game! :D

i have hired a 360 a couple of times and hooked it up to my 1080 55"er and in comparison with the PS3 graphically it sucks dogs scrotums big time but that just may be because the 360 i hired was just a base model with no HDMI or optical using the old school AV chord. i know it will effect the picture quality a fair bit but it was a MASSIVE difference! :shock: i would rather the 360 controller over the PS3 anyday! the only good thing with the PS3 controller is that it doesn't need big clunky batteries on the back of it.

i have to add that the wireless range with a PS3 controller is pretty good! i can be over the other side of my court chatting with someone and still change songs! :lol:
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

yeah man, I bought me one of the ELITE 360's (black case) and they were spec designed for High def, its looks awesome of a HDMI plasma.

oh and Halo 3 is definitely not "crap" . . .would love 2 see you create a game that would sell as much . . ..hows about stop throwing random insults out there, *Craig

& yeah. . .i do acknowledge that graphically the PS3 has it over the Xbox, and ever tho the decision to go ahead with blu ray for the PS3 was rushed and mainly aimed as a marketing tool . . .as their full potential is no where near being used . . . . .the PS3 is still a quality gaming machine.

but yeah. . . xbox controllers (the new ones, not the chunky old ones) are one awesome fit 2 your hands. and the batteries are a lil chunky, but i have a plug and play wireless kit 4 mine and you hardly notice it after a while.

@ the end of the day they are both great consoles . . . . .but yes. . . .Microsoft is the devil.

if ya like Halo 3 you should check out the Machinima by Digitalph33r, its about a Master chief action figure that plays his owners 360 all day long and pays out noobz on H3 . . .and later on . . .COD4.

starting with "Master chief sucks at Halo" (3 episodes)
link: (episode 1)
(episode 2)
(episode 3)
and then onto the "Arby & The Chief" (11 episodes)
link: (episode 1)
(episode 2)
(episode 3)
(episode 4)
(episode 5)
(episode 6)
(episode 7)
(episode 8 )
(episode 9)
(episode 10)
(episode 11)
funny shit!