N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Brackets for Extra Console Piece

General chat related to anything N12.
Paul Smith

Brackets for Extra Console Piece

Post by Paul Smith »

Has anyone got the brackets for the extra console bit that they can take pics of for me? I've never seen them and I need to make some.
Mods
T28 @ 18 PSI, Jap Inlet Manifold, VL TB, MSD Ignition, Supra Cooler, 3" Dump and 3" Exhaust, Coolingmist Water Injection, AMG Mags, Koni Adjustables, Whiteline Rear Swaybar, CMS Brake Rotors, Stage 2 Cam, 5th Injector
baz

Post by baz »

their weird looking brackets, there is 2..! that goes from bottom on consol onto the floor and 1 that goes from top and screws under the dash..But you don't even need the bottom bracket in, I screwed the top 1 in and it don't move at all so i just left the bottom 1 in the ox it came in lol, Its like a piece of metal and at either ends has a 45" bend that screws onto the top of your console..I'de take a pic but I've got all wires running though it soz..If you sit the console where its ment to go then you can get a rough idea of what sort of bracket it is.
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
dmb_et

Post by dmb_et »

i did have it but i didnt put it in i jus zip tied it in :? i know dodgy but it hasnt moved or nething so yeah.
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

I have them somewhere - I've been looking for them so I can put the middle bit in.
When I find them I'll get pix.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
s12gaz

Post by s12gaz »

Got a spare if you want to grab it. Else try pick and pay at Wacol.
Paul Smith

Post by Paul Smith »

s12gaz wrote:Got a spare if you want to grab it. Else try pick and pay at Wacol.
I go there sometimes. It's not often you see an N12. I don't suppose you have access to a digital camera?
Mods
T28 @ 18 PSI, Jap Inlet Manifold, VL TB, MSD Ignition, Supra Cooler, 3" Dump and 3" Exhaust, Coolingmist Water Injection, AMG Mags, Koni Adjustables, Whiteline Rear Swaybar, CMS Brake Rotors, Stage 2 Cam, 5th Injector
mr et

Post by mr et »

just make a bracket bigger than what u need, then trial fit and mark it out where the holes need to be..... :?

if i had mine out i would take a photo 4 ya but its fitted already... sorry
ET in progress....
s12gaz

Post by s12gaz »

Post a pic with some measurements tomorrow.
s12gaz

Post by s12gaz »

Sorry about the wait. Friggin car trouble :evil:
Paul Smith

Post by Paul Smith »

Thanks for that. I was able to understand where the fixing points were and made a pair of brackets that should do the trick. :)
Mods