N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

occupations

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
{TUBZ}

Post by {TUBZ} »

haha no worries mate....
djvass

Post by djvass »

I work for well what would be a dream job for some I work as a forklift driver for FOSTERS, CUB. I do many other things within the warehouse, i also go out on the road depends on the type of day we are having might go and do a few delivers in the van work in the office but my main job is to drive the layer picker. CUB for thoes who dont no is Carlton and United Breweries.

David
SOLD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MY ET BUT WILL STILL BE ON HERE WATCHING AND WAITING FOR THAT RIGHT ET AGAIN.
SiniT

Post by SiniT »

mmmmn beeeer , what a sweet job , working in a brewery ...

i work for a local government place at a dismally poor $68k a year .... boring as fuck and not enuf $$ :(
If you haven't seen it , you ain't SiNiT ! !
http://www.sinit.com.au/
djvass

Post by djvass »

SiniT wrote:mmmmn beeeer , what a sweet job , working in a brewery ...

i work for a local government place at a dismally poor $68k a year .... boring as fuck and not enuf $$ :(
I dont actually work in the brewery i work in the transport warhouse. They have to seperate places one were they make the stuff and then the transport warehouse. Its not a bad job just when its hot the beer fuking stinks when it breaks.("Dont like hot beer")

Dave
SOLD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MY ET BUT WILL STILL BE ON HERE WATCHING AND WAITING FOR THAT RIGHT ET AGAIN.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

my job is to be Ron Jeremy's backup just incase he can't get it up.
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

et.turbo.dude wrote:my job is to be Ron Jeremy's backup just incase he can't get it up.
LMAO. You wish Ash
new project to start some time this year
jazza_1984

Post by jazza_1984 »

Finance ;)
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

I'm a Voice System Engineer.

Which is a wanky way of saying I work with phones.
I design, deploy & maintain large call centres and also large & small site phone systems.
Used to be boring as fuck, but now I also get to do all of the servers that run the call centres and write the scripts that determine call flows. AND we have just been told that we're doing VoIP too, so last month I sat my CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Partner) and my CCVP (Cisco Certified Voice Professional) ((ha ha ha ha, me.... "professional")) and now I'm also programming data routers and data switches from a voice perspective and designing a rollout of Cisco Call Manager which is basically a big ass phones system that lives on a bunch of servers and works on a companies data WAN.

It takes up waaaay to much of my time. And I want more $$$ coz I'm greedy.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
{TUBZ}

Post by {TUBZ} »

my dad did that CCNA thing...typical my dad would study and sit the exams and pass and not continue with it...lazy old man
Damo

Post by Damo »

Well, 'I'm blonde, single, 36 24 36'............oh hang on, job right,job :D

Sparktrician.

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

The Renegade wrote:I'm a Voice System Engineer.

Which is a wanky way of saying I work with phones.
I design, deploy & maintain large call centres and also large & small site phone systems.
Used to be boring as fuck, but now I also get to do all of the servers that run the call centres and write the scripts that determine call flows. AND we have just been told that we're doing VoIP too, so last month I sat my CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Partner) and my CCVP (Cisco Certified Voice Professional) ((ha ha ha ha, me.... "professional")) and now I'm also programming data routers and data switches from a voice perspective and designing a rollout of Cisco Call Manager which is basically a big ass phones system that lives on a bunch of servers and works on a companies data WAN.

It takes up waaaay to much of my time. And I want more $$$ coz I'm greedy.
argh Voip systems what a pain in the ass for us. When someone asks why their fax machine doesnt work on the line Please dont be like th optus techs who claim its not their problem lol I had a month long issue with a line at AEC (lucky i fixed it a day before the election lol) meh what a pain with dropouts cos the Voip box couldnt handle a fax machine sending at Super G3 speeds lol even tho i was told over and over again that it would rofl the Voip box would stop data going out when the phones were in use
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

im a graphic artist for supercheap auto.
i do their advertising, point of sale stuff etc.
great job :)
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Panda_ET wrote:
argh Voip systems what a pain in the ass for us. When someone asks why their fax machine doesnt work on the line Please dont be like th optus techs who claim its not their problem lol I had a month long issue with a line at AEC (lucky i fixed it a day before the election lol) meh what a pain with dropouts cos the Voip box couldnt handle a fax machine sending at Super G3 speeds lol even tho i was told over and over again that it would rofl the Voip box would stop data going out when the phones were in use
Heh heh heh, yeah I hear ya. Although that is something that Cisco have going for them, they have a unit the looks like a 24 port data switch that has one LAN port in and then 24 analogue lines out that will run up to 57600 bps. And it even works!!!
Android 360 wrote:im a graphic artist for supercheap auto.
i do their advertising, point of sale stuff etc.
great job :)
Nice stuff dude, I've always wondered who thinks up all those posters and POS ads.
You should try and talk them into letting you design some vinyls for the V8 Supercar team!
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

the guy at the desk next to mine does the race car decals ;)

i mainly do printed advertising... catalogues.. press etc..
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
Stuart

Post by Stuart »

Territory Sales Representative.