N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Looking at my lonely datsun makes me depressed..NEED TO SELL

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
LonerET

Looking at my lonely datsun makes me depressed..NEED TO SELL

Post by LonerET »

i need to sell this old pig asap!! or would any1 be interested in swaping me for an n12 to the value of $1500-$2000.......basicly it need a bit of attention!! i mean if it was still mint like it was when i bought it i'd be asking $5000 min(got offered $6000 the week i bought it).....anyway,the engine is a fresh L20b out of a s2 bluey
with head work,twin su's carbs,240k 5 speed....it's the rarest paint code datsun used in the 70's.....only seen it on 240z and not many!!!

it needs the left front gaurd replaced,witch i can suply a phone no. for a new replacement......rust wise.....well its a 73 model datsun so there is some tiny bubles around the arches and a small amount in the parcel shelf(rear screan leaked like a siv when i bought it....had it re fitted)

its a tough fun car.......but iv'e just lost intrest....and its honestly depressing to look at it!!
Yeah i bought a FORD!
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

p.s. i don't give a fuck about hiding my plates on this rig!!! theres not a cop in ballarat that don't know it's mine!! main reason i bought the ET!! i wanted to do it up....but cops woulda been over it like stink on shit@@!!
it needs to be sold out of town....i.e. melbs,geelong ect!!

ET's a bit more discreat!!
Yeah i bought a FORD!
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Ahhh M8 is it a genuine triple ess?

Jeezuss thats a collectors item! What a beast! Dont unload it dude!
Use the force Luke!

Those are Hitachi carbs M8 not SU's.
Japs copied the elegantly simple design of an SU carb and fucked it!!!!!! Thats why they hardly ever seem to be tuned right. Slip on a pair of SU's and any problems go away!

Can I come up from Tassie and have it.
Ill dropin my Fj20et, a RB20 gearbox and a 4.1 LSD.

Make an awesome club and hillclimb car!!!!!!!!

180sss's rock!

Be good
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

yeah its genuine!! original paint on most of it too....you can kinda see were the new paint starts......iv'e only seen 1 the same colour,and it's in england.....and yeah...the japs called em hitachi/us carbs...but it's the factory equipment!!!

there tuned pretty well considering they were only sincronized by ear...and the timings only ever been done staticly!!!

but i must say....it took me a long time to get it perfect....and it's always a dog when its cold.....once it warms up it's like fuel injection!!! starts first time with 1 kick!!

an FJ20 would be perfact for it!! how about you come over from tazzy and lash us some cash....then,sure you can have it!!!

josh.
Yeah i bought a FORD!
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

get this!!! its got 60000 miles on the clock(100000ks roughly)the speedo cable hasn't been conected since i put the new donk&box in it....its done roughly 50000ks since.....BUT i still have the original L18 with matching numbers sitting beside it on a 13"rim in the shed !!!

needed a head gasket that was my only reason for the upgrade...that and i had a brand new L20b sitting there!!

josh.
Yeah i bought a FORD!
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

very cewl bit of clobber M8.

Thos carbs work fine right up until they dont!
The theyre an arsehole of a thing when they wear.
Thats why they get changed so often!
I played with a set years ago on a M8's cammy L16 in a 510P. We never got them right. Went well when going tho!

hahaha if I had the cash I would almost come and get it.

L8tr M8
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

b4 i bought the ET i was reserching how to set up an L20b-turbo for it.....but i wanted to acctully own a turbo car b4 i attempted to build 1...
for experiance sake.......now i love the little things!!!! i would evan like to own an exa 1 day......or a pulsar coupe with a boot....hate those lights,ET front for me!!!

josh
Yeah i bought a FORD!
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

did you ever sell this? I'm guessing you have 'cause you've got the ET now....
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

hahaha....i had the 2 ET's b4 i sold it....but yeah,i finaly did get rid of it....well sorta..
its still at my place......i'm owed $1650 for it but iv'e got a $350 depossit.

i'm just waiting on some paper work from a shipping company,then it's getting booked in to be shipped to the states!!!

it's going to finish life as a jap spec bluebird clone in longbeach california!!
pretty cool true??

josh
Yeah i bought a FORD!
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

wow thats amazing!
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

yeah well done on the sale! try stay well in touch with it hey, some amazing cars are rebuilt over that way
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

will do
Yeah i bought a FORD!