N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

What sort of cars do you blow off on the streets

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

raddavey wrote:how much power does it make? that'll give you an indication
he's got no idea and neither do i. he's one of those i've got a skyline but have no idea about turbo types. nice guy though. at a rough guess maybe around the 200kw mark? on 18psi. for 18 psi it doesn't go as well as it should!
another mate of mine has a nice 180sx runs about 16\17psi and would rape the r33! i doubt i'd beat his car. i havent tried yet. :twisted:
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

Post by thepurplepulsar »

I actually prefer to come across cars that I get beaten by, at least then you know its got some balls... though it is funny seeing people's jaws drop when they get spanked.

I got totally smashed by a Suzuki Swift about a month ago... mind you the cars PB is 11.086 @ 130.17 mph hahaha.

I got beaten by a guy I knows VR commodore ute... it's running a RB30/ RB25 combo with a T70 something. Pretty wild Commo, it's used as carpenters work ute and looks rough as but it hauls. It was built by Milanco.

Whenever I'm out I'm always looking for other n12's but I never come across any... I wouldnt mind seeing how quick the other Brissy boys are. Actually there's another 2 ET's getting around that I've put on my hit list... cause they are purple haha. :twisted:
Number 5 on the Top Ten List - 12.39 @ 110mph

My Car
Paul Smith

Post by Paul Smith »

Quote "Whenever I'm out I'm always looking for other n12's but I never come across any... I wouldnt mind seeing how quick the other Brissy boys are. Actually there's another 2 ET's getting around that I've put on my hit list... cause they are purple haha. "

Hang around in the poor areas. You'll see them. There are a few ET's and Exa's running around in Goodna. :)
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

lol yeh ive been boved by a few new (local wise) P plater Et's and exa's hehehee they think its funny ot bov my window in the mirage ..I laugh at them muahahahaha just wait and see what comes back at them Flutter 10 times louder than their fully sik bov lmao
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
angel

Post by angel »

bomby commadores was reason i got into turbo cars, they think there so cool in the shit box ss. but to be honest, i rearly line up against some, and if do, it take a bit for me to race them. its not worth loosing your liscence over, i guess im a bit of a pussy.
Mods: GT28R, Microtech lt10s, stg3 cam, double valve springs, vn intake to vl external pump, mapassi @ 50psi, 3inch dump to 2 1/2 system, vl throttle, NPC clutch, 160HP @ wheels on 12psi

"power to the peaceful" Michael Frantii
j0of

Post by j0of »

theres a VN in my town that is full race, im not sure what he races it i but the thing is fully sponsered, has the best big car suspension ive ever seen and boots fairly hard, running 15 psi i raced it and got it by about a car length, the only thing ive really been beaten by is a gtir, this was back when i was running stock boost. i love when a VL comes up next to ya and letsof there massive flutter, my car flutter 3 or 4 times then lets off a fairly loud blow off they dont suspect it at all
FEAR THE N12 FURY!!!.....
More kick than a goat on crack

Mods Done:
3" zaust turbo back, EGI Manifold , Lowered, 20% tint, Japspec Stearing rack, ,intercooled, hypergear tr28kai, suede lether intereor, Electric blue repsray, 16's, koni shocks all round, whiteline sway bars, strut brace, microtech with quad bosch coils.
Mods to come:
A TUNE AND ENJOY
BQ.05.TD

Post by BQ.05.TD »

thepurplepulsar wrote:I actually prefer to come across cars that I get beaten by, at least then you know its got some balls... though it is funny seeing people's jaws drop when they get spanked.

I got totally smashed by a Suzuki Swift about a month ago... mind you the cars PB is 11.086 @ 130.17 mph hahaha.

I got beaten by a guy I knows VR commodore ute... it's running a RB30/ RB25 combo with a T70 something. Pretty wild Commo, it's used as carpenters work ute and looks rough as but it hauls. It was built by Milanco.

Whenever I'm out I'm always looking for other n12's but I never come across any... I wouldnt mind seeing how quick the other Brissy boys are. Actually there's another 2 ET's getting around that I've put on my hit list... cause they are purple haha. :twisted:
haha did u race dave homors black swift lol its a fukn animal man. my mate down my way bought his old motor of him and is now in his first gen swift. 12.9 with 150kw atw not to bad
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

I think it might have been his old car? anyways it was a yellow one 'ZUBOO'. I had a chat with the new owner of it and he's had it for a couple of months or something.

I dunno, I wasn't really paying a great deal of attention to the whole car/ motor/ ownership background story.

There's a pic of the car in the fullboost.com FWD records at number 9, it doesnt have any of the stickers on it now.

My Car
daz

Post by daz »

Suzuki Swift would be my dad's old next door neighbor ...

He is on toymods I think? (Or some forum like that?)
cherryturbojames

Post by cherryturbojames »

shanec86 wrote:nothing has beaten me on the street :twisted:

except that 9 second rotary powered gemini... we were both on the way to calder park hahahah :roll: :D

my favourite is when people try to over take you. drop it back down a couple of gears and away we go. its quite fun watching their verbal and physical expressions when you continously do it hahahah.. yea im mean :lol:
best response so far
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Your all fools!
I dont race on the street!
My GX/ET's setup to go up and down hills easily since I live in hilly coluntry.............bwaaaahahahahahah
Frikken straightline horsepower heroes!!!!! Vroompssst choo-choo--choo---choo----choo!!!!!! The ricers automotive handshake!!!!!!! LMAO

Gimme a circuit race anytime! That sorts the men from the boys!!!
When the flag drops...the bullshit stops!

Hahahahah
L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

drags are for fags, corners are where legends are born :)
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

ROFLMFAO!
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

yeah well i'm starting to sort mine out for some tracktime, i want some corner action!
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

I'm not a drag only person. I'd much rather go for some mountain runs... for the scenery that is 8)

I was intending on taking the ET out to QR this year for a few laps but never got around to it, I'll give it a shot sometime next year.

My Car