N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Nissan Foria. "..a replacement for the much-loved EXA&a

Anything and everything thats not N12 related.
N12Turbo

Post by N12Turbo »

Nissan Sports Concept.

This I was told was going to be the GTiR replacement... mmmmm yes please...

I'll take a black 350z track over any of those any day though.. Took a 350 for a test drive the other day... yummmmmmmy!!!

Dave
Ben Hewitson

Post by Ben Hewitson »

angel wrote:
Ben Hewitson wrote:they did make the new sports concept.. and it was a hatch..
you can tell Nissan was bought by renault.
what? when did this happen?
ahhaah. who do you think canned the R34GTR.?!.. also in france they S15 and R34GTR have renault badges on them.
Uncie-G wrote: As for the drift steering wheel, if you use this combined with earthing kit at the same time the overall road feel and torque steer gets reduced.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Ben Hewitson wrote:also in france they S15 and R34GTR have renault badges on them.
Oh dear god!...
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Ben Hewitson wrote:[also in france they S15 and R34GTR have renault badges on them.
is this serius? what the F_ck is the world coming to? that's F#CKED! I'm pissed off!!!!! :evil:
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

the S15 and R34 were canned also to do with not being able to meet the next round of emissions thats why they dotn have the SR20det and RB26DETT anymore it wasa better option to go another engine rather than strnagle teh power on the old famous engines even tho sr20det's ound like tractors lol
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
Ben Hewitson

Post by Ben Hewitson »

true that. Also have you seen the concept for the S16 pulsar.? hmm.. Renault Maxi Megan perhaps..? dead ringer.

Also Pulsar is no more.. the french canned it in favour of something smaller and more closely related to a shopping trolly or a nissan micra.. they call it the Tiida.. "here a great idea, lets can off the best known model we have and replace it with shit.." There will always be a Corolla, there will always be a civic, there wont be another pulsar.... These cars have been the bread winners for their respective companies since they started making passenger cars..
Uncie-G wrote: As for the drift steering wheel, if you use this combined with earthing kit at the same time the overall road feel and torque steer gets reduced.