N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

hi all im a newbie

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
then12man

hi all im a newbie

Post by then12man »

hi all im new here, i did until a few days ago have an n12 pulsar i was rebuilding but thanks to someone with a mower my engine i was about to start building was filled with grass clipping and dirt so it was toast.

it was only a n/a n12 but was a good little car but it is gone now, i sold it to the wreckers at burliegh.
so now i am thinking of getting a turbo one instead.
just have to finish off my wrx first before i start on another car. :lol:

some of you may benifit from my bad luck as i now have some cheap parts for sale.
check the for sale section for the parts which are way below retail cost but be quick as these will go fast at those prices.
even willing to do a deal if someone wants them all.

im on the gold coast and always keen to meet fellow car lovers and as im retired i have alot of spare time on my hands.
i can also get parts for just about any car very cheap as i am in the trade and always keen to help others save some money.
so dont be shy and say hello, i dont bite even though i look like i might. :lol:
cheers.
gavin
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Re: hi all im a newbie

Post by tassuperkart »

then12man wrote:........my engine i was about to start building was filled with grass clipping and dirt so it was toast.
gavin
Ahhhh..... begs the question dude, why didnt you just wash the dirt and grass out and build away??????

Welcome to the forums M8.
L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

welcome to the forum Gavin.
then12man

Re: hi all im a newbie

Post by then12man »

tassuperkart wrote:
then12man wrote:........my engine i was about to start building was filled with grass clipping and dirt so it was toast.
gavin
Ahhhh..... begs the question dude, why didnt you just wash the dirt and grass out and build away??????

Welcome to the forums M8.
L8tr
E
the reason being it had all just been cleaned and honed and the cost involved in doing it again just wasnt worth it.
plus i have arthritis in my hands and cant tightly grip spanners and tools any more so i would have had to pay some one else to do it.
easier and cheaper just to buy another one.
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Bummer...

Getting old scares the hell out of me.

Anyway, welcome, Gav : )