N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Marks N12 (pg2)

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
purplepearl84

More Pics

Post by purplepearl84 »

My fix ups!! Better than rust i spose!

Did'nt get around to doing the cowl pannel, next week.
Last edited by purplepearl84 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.
purplepearl84

Engine!!

Post by purplepearl84 »

Off To Get New Engine! And new turbo put on!

Last edited by purplepearl84 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.
purplepearl84

Engine in!

Post by purplepearl84 »

The ET's new engine is all bolted in, and has rego. if all goes good with new build, should be on the road tomorro. Just need to clean and put in radiator. Just itching to feel that boost again, pitty have to drive her quiet for while and no everythings running wright.
Last edited by purplepearl84 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
purplepearl84

27/2/09

Post by purplepearl84 »

All Done and back one the road. can go back to fixing up the body some more. good to feel that boost again. all seems to be running good now, spose time will tell!. just need to do something bout those sptings and shocks now.

Last edited by purplepearl84 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

tassuperkart wrote:Your running a stock engine management setup, you have no cooler @ 15psi and you sound surprised youve lunched your engine numerous times............

Your new engine will go bang just as surely as your other ones M8.
You need to do some serious thinking about your setup before you go thrashing it and ask yourself WHY it went bang numerous times.

L8tr
E
Just out of interest did you take care of this side of things.
purplepearl84

Post by purplepearl84 »

xr6eta wrote:
tassuperkart wrote:Your running a stock engine management setup, you have no cooler @ 15psi and you sound surprised youve lunched your engine numerous times............

Your new engine will go bang just as surely as your other ones M8.
You need to do some serious thinking about your setup before you go thrashing it and ask yourself WHY it went bang numerous times.

L8tr
E
Just out of interest did you take care of this side of things.
yeh, New engine going great, has'nt gone bang.
im running standard boost as i was before. The 15psi buisness was what the third cylinder was holding when it was stuffed. i used a cylinder guage.

Car is involved in club cruses about ever one to two weeks.
When the new engine went in the only thing i relocated was the over flow, still working on a cooler.
thanks for asking.
Kesssh

Post by Kesssh »

Like the silver paintwork bro 8)
Old cars never die...they just get faster
purplepearl84

Post by purplepearl84 »

Kesssh wrote:Like the silver paintwork bro 8)
Thanks mate. its also got a purle pearl in it,
but ya really gotta see the car to see it. doesn't really sow in pictures.
It really needs the body fixed up prop and re-painted.
purplepearl84

New car

Post by purplepearl84 »

got a fresh import 88000ks R33 GTST SII Four door. cost little bit more than had, so had to borrow couple grand from bank. so might put a 4 sale thred up on the pulsar if there is any intrest from ppl.

picture of the new girl!!
Last edited by purplepearl84 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

nice neat R33 there mate. One of my mates used to have a white series 2 R33 GTS-T M-Spec, we would always have to clean the bloody headlights! they always cloud up! a pain in the ass because you'd clean them and a few weeks later they would be the same. stupid plastic lenses. you'll have to get some plastic cleaner and give yours a good polish too.
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

good stuff man how much you looking at selling your poosar for
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
purplepearl84

Post by purplepearl84 »

et_rider wrote:good stuff man how much you looking at selling your poosar for
$3000
purplepearl84

Post by purplepearl84 »

Ash wrote:nice neat R33 there mate. One of my mates used to have a white series 2 R33 GTS-T M-Spec, we would always have to clean the bloody headlights! they always cloud up! a pain in the ass because you'd clean them and a few weeks later they would be the same. stupid plastic lenses. you'll have to get some plastic cleaner and give yours a good polish too.
Nice!! yeh, the lights were a real stuff up by nissan, the rest of the car i like. can you get glass/ clear faced lights for the r33
Cherry Boy

Post by Cherry Boy »

Hi man nice and clean ride you have there. BTW I just noticed that you said 3rd piston is phucked as it's holding only 15psi?!?!?!? Dude thats quite a bit of boost it's holding. How much are you trying to run? By the looks of it you are running stand ECU? right?
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Cherry Boy wrote:Hi man nice and clean ride you have there. BTW I just noticed that you said 3rd piston is phucked as it's holding only 15psi?!?!?!? Dude thats quite a bit of boost it's holding. How much are you trying to run? By the looks of it you are running stand ECU? right?
i think he meant it's holding only 15psi in a compression test which is SFA!!

purplepearl84, i'm not sure iffen you can get glass lenses for R33's or clear lenses but i'd say with a bit of looking and asking around the right traps there'd be something somewhere. try Skylinesaustralia.com.