N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

'The PANDA' *56k warning*

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

Ill send my bank details on then cos I can always do with another bike ahahaha 3 just aint enough
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

i admire your courage cause at your age insurance policies don't cover such reckless behaviour. should start the preserve the future of matt's family fund (also covering public windscreen damage)
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

bahaha I have accidental death insurance It covers me being senile and riding under a bus so the family is safe ..well actually better off rofl
Low Slow and Sarcastic

www.TasSportImages.com
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

haha don't tell the wife!! your days are definitely numbered
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

I'll just repeat: in deaths per million hours, pushies are more than seven times safer than cars.

And that includes all the clueless idiots failing at evolution.
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

fucking cyclists.
arrogant fucks.

when i used to ride my bike i'd only ever be on the road when there was no traffic ie. on a side street, on main roads there is the foodpath, or if there are pedestrians there is the grass verge. Either way i'd give way to everyone because i was the one in the way....

it's not just about being considerate, it's also in the interests of self-preservation.

what shits me is when there is a bike path on the side of the road and they ride on the road in the lane and there's no way to get around. Even worse when you finally get around, then stop at a red light only to see them glide on by through the red, starting the whole process over again.

and why are there always cyclists out at any time of the day?? don't these people have jobs?
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

Android 360 wrote: Even worse when you finally get around, then stop at a red light only to see them glide on by through the red, starting the whole process over again.
I'm pro cycling, but this does really irritate me. They are just being inconsiderate and as a result general drivers take a quid pro quo. and the 'cycle' continues [pardon the pun]

C
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Cyclists are above the law to me.

They can do whatever they like; it's none of my business as a motorist until they get in my way... which none have.

If you're jealous of the freedom of cyclists, get on your bike.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

problem being you cant ride on footpaths here ithout copping a fine lol well unless your under 12 rofl I dont make it under that and they dont test on mental age so I still cant. Im pretty fair if Im going to stop traffic Ill stop myself and let teh cars past cos theres alway some dumbarse who wont see you lol its not just to be polite its self prevervation lol. I dont usually run reds unless its late night( I do most my road ridng in the late hours) lol if anyone has been to tassie wil know tassie drivers do that in the day so Im no way near as bad as them at least Ill look hahaha

Although in saying that If someone beeps there horn or yells something I WILL at the lights pull in front of them and do my best to take up the entire lane, Karma bitches. Now if someone was to throw something at me I spend some time looking for said people and have a "conversation" with them and payback is generally in order haha Fuck em, I had a lighter and a bottle of water thrown and they swerved at me cos they thought it would be funny...They didnt find it so funny when I rode round town till i found them, Of course they denied it....Um i saw you DICKHEAD red camry P plates 4 people in car I take notice HA. Decided since it was 4 against 1 to take the non violent route ( I was angry but not stupid) and unloaded a bottle of gatorade through their car and all over them hahaha Seen them cruising since but havent heard anything from them next time I will take a mirror my battery for my headlight will EASILY demolish a mirror or 2.
Low Slow and Sarcastic

www.TasSportImages.com
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Helmets dull senses?? Bollocks!
Never in my life have i ridden a motorcycle with anything less than a full-face helmet.
I ride a seriously fucking noisy motorcycle and ive never had any trouble hearing or seeing any drama that i actually had any chance of avoiding.

I put it to you nay-sayers that its got nothing to do with risk management at all. Your risk management only serves to keep you upright. After that, when your actually falling and then bowling down the road, its been pure luck, nothing more and nothing less.

Yep, its your head and yes, its your choice NOT to wear a helmet. I get that.
But, by fuck its MY MONEY that will keep you alive and support you for the rest of your goddamned useless veggie life if you happen to bang your head hard enough that a hard hat may have saved..

Have a think about that.

L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

thats why i don't ride motorbikes :P
temporary australians
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Knobjockey!!!!!!!!! baaahahaha
L8r
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

well i guess you're still here, must be one of those Dr. Gonzo types

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." :twisted:
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

tassuperkart wrote:Helmets dull senses?? Bollocks!
Never in my life have i ridden a motorcycle with anything less than a full-face helmet.
I ride a seriously fucking noisy motorcycle and ive never had any trouble hearing or seeing any drama that i actually had any chance of avoiding.
I reckon motorbikes are an invalid comparison.

You can't rely on your hearing on a bike to anywhere near the same extent cause of the engine.

And the extra speed means not wearing a helmet's insane.
But, by fuck its MY MONEY that will keep you alive and support you for the rest of your goddamned useless veggie life if you happen to bang your head hard enough that a hard hat may have saved..

Have a think about that.
That complaint means very little to me. It'd make more sense to complain about the fact I smoke, cause that's almost definitely gonna cost 'you'.

I don't begrudge anyone my tax dollars except cunts like Packer who are in effect subsidised by those of us who pay our share. We're denied so much of our due, that to whinge about people receiving emergency medical care for whatever reason is stingy in the extreme.

It's a talkback radio-level argument, ie not worth a pinch of shit.

If you take your argument to its logical conclusion, nothing slightly dangerous should be allowed. Everyone who reckons that should start their own country and see how it pans out for em, IMO.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

BennyET wrote:well i guess you're still here, must be one of those Dr. Gonzo types

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." :twisted:
i fucking love that book and movie! Hunter S Thompson was a funny fucker thats for sure!