N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

SIR KILNIT

Where to post any record of a good or sour trading deal. **Not a forum to vent or seek vengence**
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

SIR KILNIT

Post by tassuperkart »

Allright.
Ive had enough of the garbage, the threats and counter threats.
This is where the story ends.

The majority of flaming and antagonism has largely come from others first and KILNIT has reacted (altho badly) as would be reasonably expected.
Im not condoning his reaction but most of us would react in a similar way, whether its justified or not.

However, KILNIT has got plenty of bad trader feedback from quite a few people, independantly of each other and not just recently either and so is unlikely to be able to deal further with anybody on this forum. Word will get around to other forums and so-on which will be his bad.

In any case, he has mostly conducted himself (when not antagonised) quite reasonably on this forum is still perfectly entitled to continue to use it.
Its up to the rest of the members to decide how they will deal with his posts. You have 2 choices, 1: Read them or 2: Ignore them.
Its that simple.

Any new threads started containing further threats regarding KILNIT, no matter how thinly disguised will not be tolerated further and result in the banning of that member and the members I.P. addy logged banned for enough time for them to figure out how to get along on a public forum.

Take your flaming and threats off the forum and onto some other form of communication.

Admin is not interested in, nor condones whether you blow each others cars up or whatever other violent activities you may wish to consider. Thats your business. KEEP it that way.

Just do it in PRIVATE.

I think that just about wraps up this grubby little saga......right?

E
N12Turbo Admin
Last edited by tassuperkart on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

I agree with both of you.

but now we cant all be angry at him as now we all know of the experiences ppl have had with this person, we all should be aware of him and his ways.

I agree with E when he says
tassuperkart wrote:Its up to the rest of the members to decide how they will deal with his posts. You have 2 choices, 1: Read them or 2: Ignore them.
Its that simple.
It is that simple, there is no need to scoop yourself to a new low by hunting for posts and harassing people just because they're still active.
If we do this, then what are the new members think? they don't know the full story and I'm sure most of us don't. Look I have had a bad experience with him but i don't think its worth being a keyboard warrior (not saying anyone is) If you don't like him then take E's advise and take step 2, I'm sure everyone has heard there parents say "Ignore them and they will go away"
So follow the rule and you might realize yourself forgetting about a problem and thinking more about the reason we are all here.... Our Cars.

Dex
Last edited by dexi_styles on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=446 Benny's Old Dog....
Bringing New life to the Young Dog...
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=348
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Re: SIR KILNIT

Post by tassuperkart »

For those who have trouble reading the original post, heres a little reminder...............
Play nicely in the sandpit children.
E

tassuperkart wrote:....................................

Any new threads started containing further threats regarding KILNIT, no matter how thinly disguised will not be tolerated further and result in the banning of that member and the members I.P. addy logged banned for enough time for them to figure out how to get along on a public forum.

Take your flaming and threats off the forum and onto some other form of communication.

Admin is not interested in whether you blow each others cars up or whatever other violent activities you wish to consider. Thats your business. KEEP it that way.

Just do it in PRIVATE.

E
N12Turbo Admin
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Pull your heads in fellers.

This is a pretty ugly scene, from what I gather...

I guess the only recourse when someone's being a rip-off dickwad is for the guy's reputation to be trashed... posting the dude's address (for what, to aid vigilantism or something?) is definitely beyond the pale.

Less than satisfactory power over such situations is the price we pay for what we have; that's just the lie of the land. And what we have is generally pretty cool - these hot-headed attempts to improve the situation are doomed to failure cause they turn the place to shit in other ways.

Anyone who disagrees would do well to check out some game theory.

And a bit more respect for admins would be nice. It's a thankless job generally done very well, and Evan's no exception.
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

Havnt been on in a while.. what did i miss
new project to start some time this year
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

From my experience with Kilnit/Craig he seems like a decent bloke. I dealt with him once and it was a very quick flawless transaction. on a more personal level we have had quite a few chats and he seems fine. but thats just me.
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

Cheers ash.. one of the good blokes on here
new project to start some time this year
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

These are the things that confirm ppls "judgment"

but I'm just trying to keep the peace, as not many are trying. Just my opinion.

Dex
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=446 Benny's Old Dog....
Bringing New life to the Young Dog...
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=348
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

OK
Ill fix this.

L8r
E