N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

south queensland/northern nsw cruise

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

i recon if we go to the Gaol at South West Rocks. right there where the Gaol is, there is a camping ground.

Maybe we stay there would be good to sit around the camp fire near all our n12's having a yarn chatting about our rides and shyt.

And to E, I will proove to you that I CAN do the trip from brisbane to Coffs harbour in half a tank. Ill have a few witnesses to say "yes E he did make that trip on half a tank"
hehehehehehehehehe..... that is if i dont have the microtech in, then it would turn to shit and you can ignore this post :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dex
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=446 Benny's Old Dog....
Bringing New life to the Young Dog...
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=348
Mad Manny

Post by Mad Manny »

The gaol sounds like an awesome idea guys, the camp grounds there are great with all the amenities close by, plus, as a bonus for those who like to fish there are marlin and othe big game fish on offer.
Yeah I'm fat, but i can still out drive your skinny ass!!
amraks

Post by amraks »

dexi_styles wrote:

And to E, I will proove to you that I CAN do the trip from brisbane to Coffs harbour in half a tank. Ill have a few witnesses to say "yes E he did make that trip on half a tank"
Ghosting is cool so economical, there is a 7 km rd that u can get back to my place on just by having ur car out of gear, just roll all the way, saves me a bit of petrol.
Amraks
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

amraks wrote:
dexi_styles wrote:

Ghosting is cool so economical, there is a 7 km rd that u can get back to my place on just by having ur car out of gear, just roll all the way, saves me a bit of petrol.
Oh no, this was due to a post about me travelling from sydney to tamworth on half a tank. no ghosting or aerodynamics by sitting in the wind pocket behind a truck, this was up and down a windey road.

But its all "false" apparently.... I'm not fussed I'm only getting on E's nurves, as last time I spoke about this he wasnt on my side. SO E I'm not gonna say anymore on this so called nonsecne.... I'll leave it up to the other witnesses. heheheheheheheheheheheheh (J/K bout the shit stiring, I wont)

If i'm not making much sence its cos I'm tired, I sleep enough and I still feel tired

Dex
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=446 Benny's Old Dog....
Bringing New life to the Young Dog...
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=348
mav

Post by mav »

so when is this cruise happening
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

soon i hope.............

lets throw some dates around.............

i dont work week ends so im easy as, any time is good for me.
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

anyone keen on a test n tune in a couple of weeks time? i wanna go test out my 2 step rev limiter if i have it by then
mav

Post by mav »

i will in on that mate
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

i have noticed there are a lot of new brissy members popping up of late, what about a meet and greet, mini cruise type thing on a friday night. then we can organise a proper cruise....... just an idea
Dans1983

Post by Dans1983 »

yeah im up for a cruise, when should it be though? friday night sounds ok but i like to get drunk on fridays so maybe saturday the (25th july) what do ya's reckon??? problem is tho , where to meet we need a halfway point for us all say like hungry jacks at taringa or something??? i dont know im just putting up a few ideas anyone keen on it throw a few ideas around...
Drrat, Drrat and Double Drrrat !! dont just sit there mutley do something!!!
mav

Post by mav »

that sounds like a good idea
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

ok kewl.........

saturday 25th july, 7:00pm at taringa hungry jacks

i will start a new post for it, see if we can get a good turnout....