N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

SAT 5th May N12 Cruise In MELBOURNE Area

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
onevia

SAT 5th May N12 Cruise In MELBOURNE Area

Post by onevia »

I dont know if you guys allready do this but If any of you melbourne boys or girls want to set up a cruise drop me a pm and we will set it up. I use to take my other cars to the high octane cruise club and they would have a little show and shine for an hour in a carpark some were and then hand out maps and go for a cruise I recon thats just what the n12 community needs for sure and i know that i for one and many other people would be happy to put a little effort in to set it up as a regular thing. Mabee even have event days where we all head to calder or heatcote, set up a dyno day, i dont know all i know is i dont see enough et's when i hit the streets.

post updated with the first cruise info :D

Ok the first cruise will be on saturday the 5th of may at 12pm. The first meeting spot will be the car park of the Burvale pub on the corner of springvale rd and burwood hwy and i think the suburb would be classed as burwood or forrest hill. I am planing a half an hour or so show and shine in the car park and then I will hand out the maps and we will all head off for a cruise. When we end up at the final destination we will get something to eat and then go our sepperate ways.

I hope to see all you mellbourne et and exa boys and girls on the day, It will be heaps of fun and the more pepole that turn up the more keen I will be to organize things like n12 dyno days and n12 drags etc. so lets make this happen. any one from fammilys with kids to p plating rev heads are welcome.
Last edited by onevia on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
vl_355ci

Post by vl_355ci »

sounds like a mad idea man, and like u said its exactly what the n12 community needs. who else would be in?
j0gGiE

Post by j0gGiE »

I'm definitely in, only thing is what car I'll be in. :p
onevia

Post by onevia »

j0gGiE wrote:I'm definitely in, only thing is what car I'll be in. :p
There should be enough room in one of our cars to fit in you guys that dont have there cars on the road, just solong as when my car breaks some one save a seat for me haha.

I will be sitting down tomorrow and mapping out a rout for the first cruise it should be in about a weeks time I will keep you all posted in this thread and I hope we get this thing going. I was thinking of holding the cruises on a saterday arvo kicking off around lunch time and just go from there that means all you party animals can still go out saturday night and In my experiance the day time cruises seem alot less susspect to the police, having said that I should add that to make these cruises a succses everyone would have to controll there lead feet for the day because i have seen police be verry fair to sensible cruises and I have also seen them shut down cruises that they deem a danger to the public and shut downs usualy come with alot of yellow stickers which no body wants :evil: .

I will put up the first cruise info tommorow night but it will basicly consist of a first meeting where we will all have a little show and shine and brag to each other about our latest mods and then have a few set check points to stop at along the way to the final destination. I hope you guys are as keen as I am because this will be alot of fun for everyone if it go's ahead. :lol:
j0gGiE

Post by j0gGiE »

Definitely in, just let us know a few days in advance to let work know that I need the night off :p, thanks for the offer of a seat in the car, much appreciated, will see if i can get my cousin to drive down in his calais turbo, hopefully a vl wouldn't look too funny cruising around with a bunch of n12s :p
vl_355ci

Post by vl_355ci »

j0gGiE wrote:Definitely in, just let us know a few days in advance to let work know that I need the night off :p, thanks for the offer of a seat in the car, much appreciated, will see if i can get my cousin to drive down in his calais turbo, hopefully a vl wouldn't look too funny cruising around with a bunch of n12s :p
Hopefully this cruise goes down sounds like it will be good, haha dont stress bro ive had my fair share of vls and vhs, and sean (onevia) has had more vl turbos than u can count on your fingers.
{TUBZ}

Post by {TUBZ} »

im def in but not with the et just yet...ill come in my bass'ie van...theres a dyno day on this saterday in reservior...ill be there if u wanna organise a cruise to head there that will be great....but im in for a cruise...
Sabri

Post by Sabri »

sean sounds tops man a good cruise will deffently be good for the N12 group. anyone bringing camars to have good memorys of this trip..?

cant wait :)

sabrii
BBBOOOSSSTTTTTT == RRRUUUSSSHHHHHH
onevia

Post by onevia »

Ok the first cruise will be on saturday the 5th of may at 12pm. The first meeting spot will be the car park of the Burvale pub on the corner of springvale rd and burwood hwy and i think the suburb would be classed as burwood or forrest hill. I am planing a half an hour or so show and shine in the car park and then I will hand out the maps and we will all head off for a cruise. When we end up at the final destination we will get something to eat and then go our sepperate ways.

I hope to see all you mellbourne et and exa boys and girls on the day, It will be heaps of fun and the more pepole that turn up the more keen I will be to organize things like n12 dyno days and n12 drags etc. so lets make this happen. any one from fammilys with kids to p plating rev heads are welcome.
Last edited by onevia on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sabri

Post by Sabri »

sean 6th is sunday or 5th witch is saterday LOL,,, :)
BBBOOOSSSTTTTTT == RRRUUUSSSHHHHHH
SashET

Post by SashET »

Where are the other destinations? I live in the north west (Airport West) & I work in Ringwood, I cant be fucked going to the east again on a Saturday. Can you guy's cruise this way? Or even half way?

Cheers
Sash
onevia

Post by onevia »

Sorry I just pollished of a bottle of that small batch jim beam and im tanked as. so yeah which ever one is next saturday not tommorow but the next one. haha sorry guys im seeing double.
onevia

Post by onevia »

But its all good because I got a free key ring with the booze so I wont loose my keys any more. sweeeeeeeeeet
onevia

Post by onevia »

SashET wrote:Where are the other destinations? I live in the north west (Airport West) & I work in Ringwood, I cant be fucked going to the east again on a Saturday. Can you guy's cruise this way? Or even half way?

Cheers
Sash
I cant see a problem with that I guess if we meet up in the east and have meeting points in that direction it will give allot more people a chance to meet up along the way, so what ill do is make the map in the next few days and post it up in this thread then you guys can print it out and decide which is the best check point for you to join the cruise. Hope that helps
SashET

Post by SashET »

onevia wrote:
SashET wrote:Where are the other destinations? I live in the north west (Airport West) & I work in Ringwood, I cant be fucked going to the east again on a Saturday. Can you guy's cruise this way? Or even half way?

Cheers
Sash
I cant see a problem with that I guess if we meet up in the east and have meeting points in that direction it will give allot more people a chance to meet up along the way, so what ill do is make the map in the next few days and post it up in this thread then you guys can print it out and decide which is the best check point for you to join the cruise. Hope that helps
Sweet

Cheers
Sash