N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

second time ripp off

Got a problem, suggestion or compliment? Post it here.
ziddy0786

second time ripp off

Post by ziddy0786 »

I really do feel like am getting ripped off the second time now again by the people on this forum, why isit always me? People on forum please wen take money thn plse give the parts, I feel like a twat still trusting this forum
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

The only suggestion I can offer here bud is to change the method of payment.
ie - Rather than just deposit the cash into their bank and hope that they send you the gear, maybe do C.O.D. of personal pickup. Even if you can't pickup you may have a friend nearby, or I will always help out if there is something I can pickup for a fellow forum member in my travels for work.
Have you had any communication from the member in question?
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

or maybe PAYPAL has some buyer protection that can help out.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Ziddy
Dont lump the rest of this forum and its members in that basket just because you have had a deal gone sour.

We are all sympathetic and nobody likes to see someone touched up but this kind of thing goes on all the time.

Your dealings are with the individual and yourself and to suggest that the entire forum is untrustworthy is as laughable as it is insulting.

I appreciate you are not close by, but my suggestion to you is to enlist the aid of local members BEFORE you go unloading your hard earned.
My suggestion is to offer some INCENTIVE, be it either a small sum of cash or perhaps a case of beer to have someone local do your dealing for you.

Now, you have been given some phone numbers to SA police. I havent the slightest idea if they are able to help you or not.
Shane has mentioned before that it is becoming increasingly more difficult to want to help you with the constant barrage of insults levelled squarely at the forum as a whole.

Evan
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
ziddy0786

Post by ziddy0786 »

Yea I know what you mean tass bt I work really hard for my money as
Like everyone else does bt why can't you guys help me and give me
The parts that I haven't received. Am sure you guys got a lot ov these spare parts for me and as a favour and as a friend give me parts and ile pay for postage thanks
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Im sorry M8 but we are not here to be forum police. If you didnt get your parts then...well sorry but thats not our (rest of forum) fault.

You have been touched up twice as i understand it. Thats between you and THEM.
We dont know other forum members any better than you do.
In fact, I have only met around half a dozen or so members in all my time of N12's. The rest are perfect strangers.

Way it is. However, leave the FORUM out of it.

Evan
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
nissancherryn12

Post by nissancherryn12 »

Good idea to post names from these people? The only thing you can do is warn us. I've had this problem also twice, both not on this forum BTW! More we can't do fore you i suppose... :?
Nissan Cherry N12 1.3 and 1.5
Nissan X-TRAIL 2.5 Columbia Style
ziddy0786

Post by ziddy0786 »

Well why don't you banned fukers like them and its easy for you to sit there and say all this, I no its not the forums fault but I'm sure you guys could get me these parts as my cherry turbo is off the road cus ov those bastard who robbed me and took my money hope they rott in hell
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

ziddy0786 wrote:Well why don't you banned fukers like them and its easy for you to sit there and say all this, I no its not the forums fault but I'm sure you guys could get me these parts as my cherry turbo is off the road cus ov those bastard who robbed me and took my money hope they rott in hell
Ziddy,
We can take action as far as forum membership goes. However, Australia is a big country mate and it's a very good chance that whomever this person is, they are possibly the only person in their town who is a member of this forum. There really isn't much we can do physically.
To put it in perspective: If I go on ebay and buy an iPhone off some jerk in the netherlands and they don't send it to me, can you go get it for me?
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
ziddy0786

Post by ziddy0786 »

Pac_et is a member aint he?? All I want is what I've paid for that all pall,,, So why aint there no action taken? And the other twat pauly72,,,
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

Ok, lets see here
ziddy0786 wrote:So why aint there no action taken?

what do you want me to do exactly?
ziddy0786

Post by ziddy0786 »

You guys try contacting pac_et if you lot know him
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

tassuperkart wrote: We dont know other forum members any better than you do.

Evan
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

a number of us have sent him private messages querying him about the situation, i have had no reply as of yet...... cant get blood out of a stone mate, just how it is. not to say we dont care or want to help, just that there isnt alot we can do. we are not aware of his personal information, such as address or telephone number......
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

its not always you mate, ive been ripped off on here and other sites too, just the way it is, cop it on the chin, learn better strategies on way to pay etc, make sure u obtain all information before paying, use paypal etc.