N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Ecu troubles nothing at all

General chat related to anything N12.
daryl 80

Post by daryl 80 »

I've had Ecu pulled out by a lad that was on the pipe was meant to install wolf ecu got car back now got nothing...closed the shop and I'm hopeless with electrics ....easiest option to get the et back to life been through enough hassles and ready to try again lol......any help would be appreciated thanks guys it's Rohan's old et upgraded turbo to t28 ...needs intercooler still lol new mandrel bent exhaust fitted.. new head..tinted windows ....don't want to leave it doing nothing no more ....any help will go along way it's been hard wired the ecu in car what are the best ways to go cheers lads
KiloooNL
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KiloooNL »

daryl 80 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:23 am I've had Ecu pulled out by a lad that was on the pipe was meant to install wolf ecu got car back now got nothing...closed the shop and I'm hopeless with electrics ....easiest option to get the et back to life been through enough hassles and ready to try again lol......any help would be appreciated thanks guys it's Rohan's old et upgraded turbo to t28 ...needs intercooler still lol new mandrel bent exhaust fitted.. new head..tinted windows ....don't want to leave it doing nothing no more ....any help will go along way it's been hard wired the ecu in car what are the best ways to go cheers lads
Hey man! First of all, is the Wolf installed & wired, or is it still running the stock setup?
If you're in Adelaide I might be able to help out.
daryl 80

Post by daryl 80 »

It's not installed yet still has the hard wired ecu never got wired up it wants to start but just keeps cranking over and yer I'm down south Adelaide any help would be awesome as I ve been hanging to get this girl finished and driving again lol